THE BROWNS BOARD

Last Chance

1 more season

First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

Well, there's some of us here that have been waiting for "next year" since 1964. Ain't a Cubs fan alive that remembers them winning the Pennant- by your standards, the Cubs should have been sold and relocated to some foreign country due to lack of fan support.

Really, what you're thinking of is classic frontrunner\bandwaggon fandom. As others have suggested, go dump the Cavs and root for the Heat, or the Lakers while you're at it, since the Cavaliers have won zero titles in their 40 years of existence. Follow the lead of LeQuit- when the going gets tough, the wimps find a winner to root for. And be smart enough to find another team other than the Squealers to support- they're overdue for a nosedive to the AFC North basement. Tell you what- go root for the Bengals instead (or maybe the Cowboys)-you'd fit right in. The fairweather fans in Cincitucky about already have the Super Bowl tickets printed. I'm sorely tempted to take this maroon I work with up on that $100 bet the Bengals will win their first 10 games.

Why don't you jump now ? We have enough cry babies around here already

I agree.

Sounds like a nine year old saying "If I can't play QB, I am taking my ball and going home".

Wow, If you want to be on a winning team, Shouldn't you be a Patriots fan, Just guessing. Your pretty pathetic to be quite honest. I mean, Look at It this way the Browns were better then 7 teams last year, I as a Bucs fan don't care how they do because I am a true loyal Bucs fan, I looked at last season, We beat the Saints & had a okay season. So for you to say you want to go to a winning team, But got beat by the Browns Is really funny, Go be a Steelers fan and watch the Browns beat them again. I really don't care, Not a Browns nor Steelers fan. But I just laugh at your post on how pathetic this post & you are.

If you had left a long time ago you could have enjoyed being a fan of the steelers when they were at the top. If you switch now I think will regret it. The Browns seem to be the team with upwards momentum now, better coaching and personnel people than before. If you become a steelers fan now you might find yourself watching Browns fans celebrate a superbowl.

First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

let me guess, your second and third favorite teams are indy and the pats..... what a fag

let me guess, your second and third favorite teams are indy and the pats..... what a fag

if this is a browns fan for real (and not a troll playing kiddie games), i can't believe he would be this dumb to actually make a post like this.

"One more season, and if the Browns don't go to the superbowl, I am going to sit in my big neon pink easy chair,

wearing my pink Steeler slippers, and become a fan of whatever team that DOES win the superbowl, so I can be popular and maybe get my first date"

Surely this troll goes to each and every forum and says the same thing about THAT team.

"One more season, and if the -----put in a different team each time-------- don't go to the superbowl...."

blech.

Because what is the point of being a fan unless your team is good!

congratsdouchebag.jpg

come on down to latrobe tomorrow for the afternoon practice. i'll have a free terribble towel for you if you really want it. just come wearing some type of browns jersey/colors with an X across the front and i'll know it's the newest member of The Steeler Nation.

no shame in deciding to not do the same thing over and over again expecting a differnt result.

Archived