THE BROWNS BOARD

Vikings at Saints

Zombo

I predict a Viking win. The Vikings remember how the Saints kept hitting Favre every play.

They have the emotional edge in a huge way. Favre is very stubborn like a granite wall, he won't back down,

and the Vikings will game plan accordingly.

I'm here.

For some odd reason, my Packers board doesn't even have a thread up yet.

Hey, did you hear that the Pack has it's own 'Zombo' now? Yep. UDFA Frank Zombo. BEST football name ever. I can hear it.........ZZZOOMMMMBOOOO!

:)

I followed him in college when I heard about him, hoping the Browns would sign him. He will be badass. Trade us Zombo and Matthews jr. for anyone two guys you want ... they should be Browns!

Zombo

The Saints are good, but WHAT happened to the Vikings run defense? It looked like they were playing their second string.

ah well. Favre would have been better off with the Browns' wr's maybe.

Good game though.

The Saints are good, but WHAT happened to the Vikings run defense? It looked like they were playing their second string.

Good game though.

it looked like the vikes d were on the field so much that they eventually became worn down. it was a good game, though.

Good game though.

the 2 best guards in the league happened

jahri evans was an all pro last season but hes not even the best guard on the team. carl nicks from the new big 10 team nebraska is the best guard in the league IMO

Dave Matthews Band is GREAT! Cmon now!

Final Score Saints 38, Vikings 24.

The only part of it that I saw was when Dave Mathews did the Talking Heads song, Burning Down the House. He did it fine. Can't mess up a good song.

(FYI, I am not all that familiar with Dave Mathews stuff. I just know that he is fairly popular)

Here's the original:

Archived