THE BROWNS BOARD

They stole our team

We need Tom Tupa

I can't stand the ratbirds. Dont like them, dont root for them, have no respect for them, etc. But two teams are playing AFC North football right now, and next week we'll be a part of our annual intra-Ohio blunderfest. I cant deny that I'm jealous, pissed off. Newsome and his team were ours. Ed Reed, Lewis, Lewis, Suggs, Scott, McAlister, Ngata, and co. As much as I hate them, I have to admit that I would kill for the Browns to play the way they do.

Now we're looking at the 5th year of a 10 year rebuilding process (our 3rd or 4th attempt in 10 years), and theyre looking at another playoff birth.

Dammit. Screw you, Name-that-shall-not-be-uttered.

Both of these teams are plain tough. The Browns are closer to the Bungles than to the Steelers and Ravens.

Ticks me off. I'm tired of it. As Cleveland fans, we've lived our entire lives with the "next year" mentality and it gets old sometimes.

Lucky the Cavs are killing it right now, although they're just not the same as the Browns and Tribe.

Lucky the Cavs are killing it right now, although they're just not the same as the Browns and Tribe.

We don't even have the Cavs over the Steeler fans. Their entire fan base is frontrunners, so many of them are laying claim to the Cavs as well. Just watch as the Steeler fan base grows yet again this week because of the frontrunners.

Guest ATENEARS

The Ravens don't even bother me anymore. Sure, they stole our team, but that was twelve years ago and there is no excuse to be still playing like a minor league franchise after ten years in the league.

I xxxxing hate the Steelers, they get every officiating call down the stretch and every xxxxing lucky bounce.

I live for the day that the tide turns and the Steelers turn into the 2008 Michigan Wolverines.

Had Modell sold the team in 1996, it would have went to Al Lerner anyway. Remove the expansion tag and fast forward ten season's, we have no excuse anymore ... we just suck and have no clue.

We don't even have the Cavs over the Steeler fans. Their entire fan base is frontrunners, so many of them are laying claim to the Cavs as well. Just watch as the Steeler fan base grows yet again this week because of the frontrunners.

Maybe the frontrunner fans root for the Steelers and the Cavs, but who gives a damn about the front runners? They're worthless.

The real reason that you can't hold the Cavs over the true Steelers fans is that the true Steelers fan base doesn't care about basketball. Bringing up the Cavs would be completely pointless.

Pittsburgh is a football and hockey town with baseball a distant third. Basketball doesn't even register.

Its hard for me to watch the ravens and not see that they are the browns because even though they arent owned by the modells now their owner managed to keep their structure intact instead of being faggots like al and randy lerner and trying to do things the wall street way... instead of giving the fans CLEVELAND BROWNS FOOTBALL the lerners foobared the whole thing up from the beginning and will likely not figure out what genuine cleveland browns football is or why we loved it win or lose..

Lerner will keep toying with this franchise until the stadium is empty i hope im around to see this club restored to a tolerable state in owner,management and player personnel..

I cant blame the people in baltimore for wanting a great franchise but i can and do blame first al and then randy lerner for not staying with the program and venturing into incompetent owner territory and bringing us a genuine poser it has the name and the colors but lacks everything else..

I guess first you would have to be a fan of browns football to know where to start and whats wrong so while randy decries he is a lifelong browns fan i seriously doubt it for obvious reasons...

Archived