THE BROWNS BOARD

ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!

poopbrown

Tonight would mark the Brown's fifth nationally televised game of the year, and quite frankly, I can't take it anymore!!!! :blink: As a football fan that enjoys a good Sunday night and Monday night game, this just SUCKS!

I can't, I refuse to watch Edwards drop more passes than my 10 year old daughter, Romeo make time managing decisions a kindergarten kid would say WTF did he just do? When is this going to END?

Flex Schedule WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?

Is over yet?!?!?!? THANK GOD!

ps. Schedule makers, please DO NOT schedule any more nationally televised games until 2020, PLEASE?!?!?

Agreed. If the downside of this lousy season means that we get to watch football at 1:00 on Sundays, then i'm a happy guy. i hope this lseason lingers a long time in the schedule maker's memory.

Funny thing about our PRIME TIME games, we were 2-3 with 2 of the losses by 4 pts each.

Pittsburgh 6-10

NYG 35-14

Denver 30-34

Buffalo 29-27

Philadelphia 10-30

Basically, other than last night, we put on a good show in all of them.

Is this an indication that the team lacks motivation without an outside source such as national TV?

I think it might very well mean that. We have a lot of talent...but they don't seem to be very motivated....hence our call for a new HC.

Is this an indication that the team lacks motivation without an outside source such as national TV?

very good question. . . let me add to that. Why can Braylon Edwards become only the 3rd player in NFL history to reach 100 yds on MNF three times in a season (Jerry Rice and Torry Holt) in a year when he leads the league in dropped passes, and manages to look terrible every other week?

What I think is, it's in his head. It's ALL in his head, but he seems to be fine in primetime. Does he need the motivation of a 'big stage' to bring his A game? I'm not sure I like that, I like players that'll bring their A-game no matter what the stage.

Archived