THE BROWNS BOARD

Beau Bell Inactive again

scubadhp

Rac never has liked playing rookies and I guess he is going to go out that way. Only reason he could give McGinest over 50 snaps and Hall 6 also.

He has Williams and likes Griffin because of special teams so you aren't going to see Bell at ILB till next year unless someone gets hurt.

I would like to see Rucker tonight also.

Guest Aloysius

Bell's been limited in practice during the week because of a knee issue (probably the one he hurt at the Senior Bowl).

I hope he's not waiting until after the season to have another surgery. If that's the case, we should shut him down now & get it over with.

In the meantime we get to watch Dinkins drop TD passes.

I've said it before, but RAC should have been outta here a month ago, this is just pissing away what's left of the season to see some younger players.

In the meantime we get to watch Dinkins drop TD passes.

I've said it before, but RAC should have been outta here a month ago, this is just pissing away what's left of the season to see some younger players.

As stated before....AMEN, AMEN, & AMEN!!!!!

Having NO COACH would send a more positive message than continuing to subject Brown's players & fans to this.

I watched Dinkins make a nice catch....in the Giant's game (I THINK).....then he dropped the next 2 or 3. Continuing to play him is just another reason to admire RAC's solid decision making.

Mike

Guest Aloysius

Dorsey's second interception was on a pass intended for Rucker, though there seemed to be some miscommunication there - Rucker was 5-10 yards away from where Dorsey threw the ball.

This regime sure knows how to waste picks, I highly doubt we will see Rucker tonight, though I really want to see him get some catches. Anyone want to take a hit out on RAC?

No thanks, I've heard hitmen now charge by the pound and NONE of us have Randy Learner money.

Bell is inactive again! Are we ever going to see this kid play????

I would like to see him play as well.....but we have to face the odds here....he probably isn't going to answer anything. He is going to be like Andra Davis..a OK player but one you are always going to want to replace if something better comes along.

He has been practicing for some time....if he was savaging our O in practice, we would see him some.

Having Beau Bell in the wings isn't going to alter any plans we might have to draft a ILB if one is available and rated high enough when we pick ....be it round 1, 2, or 3

Archived