THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival League Week Two

Zombo

Two weeks in and the "great" ATENEARS is gone. He joined the league by proclaiming "I will dominate this gay survival pool"... and then he went out and bet against Kansas City two weeks in a row and got his ass handed to him. And you wonder why his kids haven't had a decent lunch in years... Way to dominate, Skippy.

Also eliminated this week was Kmac19, who went dowen with the Homer ship, and DaBrowns41 who got his just desserts for betting on the Ratbirds. Four others were eliminated by not getting their picks in on time ... embarrassing ... but not as embarassing as actually trying to pick the one team that won't lose each week and being dead wrong ... thanks for that ATE.

Howie Dawg & Balpeen also took their hit of the year by trusting in our Browns to beat KC at home ... that leaves only a dozen still perfect after only two weeks:

NO STRIKES

Bellevue-Browns-Fan TEN GNB

Bohms27 ARI GNB --

Browns1968 NYG ATL --

BrownsROCK TEN GNB

Cleveland Steamers MIA GNB

d531 ARI GNB --

Lambdo JAC GNB --

Mark O MIA SDG

Mr. Freeze TEN GNB

No Means No Ben NWE GNB --

Pizzadeliverguy NYG GNB --

Squintz NOR GNB

ONE STRIKE

Ballantyne Boozers SDG GNB --

Ballpeen TEN CLE

Beanpot CLE GNB --

Bob806 CLE GNB

Cookie Crush ATL GNB

discoinferno083 CLE NOR

fatherof3 SDG GNB

Grinder N/A GNB

HowieDawg TEN CLE

Mayhem SDG PHI

Shake vs. Meatwad SFO PHI

stewartcj1 ATL GNB

SurfDawgs SDG GNB --

Thaak ATL OAK

Zombo CLE GNB

ELIMINATED

ATENEARS SDG CLE

b.kosar for president N/A N/A

DaBrowns41 SDG BAL

Emily P CLE N/A

I Believe in Mangini CLE N/A

Kamac19 SDG CLE

nw220 N/A N/A

Zombo

I only got to watch the KC game last night with fellow board member G-Man. I avoided the score all week and felt soooo confident that we would have learned some lessons from week 1 and handed KC a smacking - and here I am now with one strike to go. Well at least ATENEARS is out, that's something! :)

I went down believing in my Browns ... it was a do or die, sink or swim, situation. I'd rather not be in it without the Browns in it any longer.

Next season I think we should have a Browns Survivor league, you pick which four games the Browns will win (preseason included).

Bring on Mo Williams and those Hometown Cleveland Cavaliers!

I went down believing in my Browns ... it was a do or die, sink or swim, situation. I'd rather not be in it without the Browns in it any longer.

Next season I think we should have a Browns Survivor league, you pick which four games the Browns will win (preseason included).

I followed you there Stan, got to have some trust in our Browns, just need to focus on Fantasy and Pro-pick em instead, it funny to think what reaction would be if we scored two more field goals and possibly were now sitting at 2-0, to see if all the negative vibes would still be around. Hopefully will pick up a good win soon, to kick start us into gear.

Don't act like the big martyr.

I took my homer pick right off the bat: Browns on the road, Week One ... And I'm still going to win this thing.

And the Pro Pick'em.

And the Baseball League

Hell, even your Hag wants to move closer to me, can you blame her?

Zombo

it funny to think what reaction would be if we scored two more field goals and possibly were now sitting at 2-0, to see if all the negative vibes would still be around.

Good point well made - I'm gonna go and burn Phil Dawson's house down this weekend.

;)

I'd like to go on record to say that any BrownsBoard member that picks the Ravens this weekend - regardless of whether it's a good pick or not - should be given an automatic 2 strikes and OUT! Don't go against the Browns and especially not when they're playing the ratbirds or stoolers!!!

I'd like to go on record to say that any BrownsBoard member that picks the Ravens this weekend - regardless of whether it's a good pick or not - should be given an automatic 2 strikes and OUT! Don't go against the Browns and especially not when they're playing the ratbirds or stoolers!!!

I go along with Squintz ... if you pick the Ravens you will be kicked out of the league.

Zombo

--I'm serious.

Archived