THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

The Season starts today. That will be true for the Browns if they can pull off a huge upset in Baltimore. It would leave them 1-0 in the division, back to even in the conference, and with the momentum of knocking off a menacing division rival in the rear view mirror.

Last season Cincy looked ugly in it's opener, a loss to the Broncos, but then reeled off three straight division wins, all by 3 points, and stayed on top of the division the rest of the year. And now, with three divison foes within four weeks, the Browns have the same opportunity.

Seneca Wallace showed last week that he has the arm, the mobility and the seasoning to lead an NFL team, all he needs is a little more timing with his receivers, which I would suspect should be much better after another week of practice.

But if the Browns are to make a run, it'll be led by their defense. The Browns have exhibited a consistant pass rush and a much improved secondary so far, featuring young studs Joe Haden and T.J. Ward. And they have only allowed two TDs in two weeks, one of them just a six yard drive set up by an interception. In short, they have played very well ... but well enough to bash Baltimore and the Flacc-o-Brow?

Cincinnati at Carolina 1PM

The Panthers turn to the Claustridge to try and salvage their season. Experience tells me you are in trouble if you bench your QB in Week 2. And turning the keys over to a rookie tells me that John Fox is a short-timer, and the players will sense it. I'll take the Bungles on the road this week against the rook. BENGALS 17 PANTHERS 9

Pittsburgh at Tampa Bay 1PM

As The Great Zomboni predicted right here last week, bad things were in store for Dennis Dicks-in. So now, here comes team mascot Charlie Batch. I think he used to hand-off to Barry Sanders in another lifetime, now I think they knock him off a barstool in Homestead when they need to dress an emergency QB. Today, he gets to try and beat a young, very fast, Tampa Bay Defense. Should be funny to watch, maybe I can catch some of the hilarity during Browns commercials. BUCCANEERS 12 STEELERS 6

Cleveland at Baltimore 1PM

It's coming. Seneca Wallace has looked promising, Josh Cribbs has shown he still has his big-play ability. The defense, unlike other Browns squads of the past, actually seems to get better the more it is on the field. The ManGenius is up to something ... something that could turn the tide in Cleveland for good, and Baltimore seems the perfect foil. Yes, "everyone" loved their off-season acquisitions on offense ... but how has that worked out for them so far? Doesn't help to bring in the world's finest receivers if ol' Unibrow can't find him for his life. Yes, "everyone" still talks about Baltimore's defense ... but last I looked, Rex Ryan was in New Jersey, Ed Reed was a bystander, and Ray Lewis was looking a little long in the tooth. It's coming ... and this is where it starts. BROWNS 16 RAVENS 13

Zombo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, this is where the Browns turn the corner, and the Steelers and Ravens drop like we knew they would.

TOTAL TRAP GAME :)

We stop Ray Rice, we win.......Browns 21 Ratbirds 16

I agree, this is where the Browns turn the corner, and the Steelers and Ravens drop like we knew they would.

TOTAL TRAP GAME :)

We stop Ray Rice, we win.......Browns 21 Ratbirds 16

and then everyone in the greater cleveland area collectively woke up.

come on guys, quit worrying about it being "the Steelers and the Ravens turn to drop off"...........and just worry about your team making progress.

let me break it to you guys, it's not gonna be some meteoric fall from grace by the steelers or ravens that will make the browns contenders again. it's gonna be smart coaching, smart drafting, and a decent QB that will one day stop the browns from being the "clowns".

u guys will lose, and honestly it might be the best thing for a team that needs to shed it's idiotic coach and load up on talent through the draft.

I think you've got it backward, just like your name.

Zombo

OHHHH NOOOO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!

come on now, is this the best smack talk you have? are you guys still having "yo mamma sooo......" joke duels in cleveland?

i'll make you a deal Zombo, a chance to show your support for your team isn't just empty bluster that you're so used to doing that you probably do it in your sleep.

if your browns win on sunday i'll either 1 not post on this site for the rest of the season or 2 change my name/avatar/signature to anything you want. your choice.

if you guys lose? you have to change your avatar to a steelers logo till we play you guys in 3 weeks.

deal?

chance to back your team with something besides empty bluster............lets see if you got the balls.

LMFAO!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Man! i have never seen someone logg off so quickly!

well when he does come slinking back, let him know he has a chance to be more that just a endless source of hot air.

come on now, is this the best smack talk you have? are you guys still having "yo mamma sooo......" joke duels in cleveland?

i'll make you a deal Zombo, a chance to show your support for your team isn't just empty bluster that you're so used to doing that you probably do it in your sleep.

if your browns win on sunday i'll either 1 not post on this site for the rest of the season or 2 change my name/avatar/signature to anything you want. your choice.

if you guys lose? you have to change your avatar to a steelers logo till we play you guys in 3 weeks.

deal?

chance to back your team with something besides empty bluster............lets see if you got the balls.

Wow, Gaf, that sounds enticing ... but I already have the ability to change your name to whatever I want AND keep you away from the site for the rest of the season .... so what's in it for me?

Dude, try some capitalization and we'll pretend you graduated 8th grade.

Zombo

Wow, Gaf, that sounds enticing ... but I already have the ability to change your name to whatever I want AND keep you away from the site for the rest of the season .... so what's in it for me?

Zombo

how do you know i'm not still in 7th grade?

so, what you're saying is that there is NO WAY you would put anything besides hot air behind your browns.

thanks, now you've shown all your bluster is for nothing.

typical clowns fan.

so, what you're saying is that there is NO WAY you would put anything besides hot air behind your browns.

thanks, now you've shown all your bluster is for nothing.

typical clowns fan.

I'm saying I'm going golfing. I check the board tomorrow morning to see if you've produced an intelligent proposition ... or even sentence.

Zombo

--But I think we all know that answer.

I'm saying I'm going golfing.

I check the board tomorrow morning to see if you've produced an intelligent proposition ... or even sentence.

Zombo

--But I think we all know that answer.

that's about as lame of an excuse as i've ever heard.

don't blame the foursome you got going on with your buddies (golf or otherwise).

the challenge has been issued.

i think you're all talk and that you know it.

prove me wrong or don't.

Gotta say, it sounds like a fair bet.

i'd say so.

now lets see if he's got a pair, or if it's all empty air in his boxers.

Any given team on any given sunday can beat any other team, the browns are no exception with us its more a matter of poor coordinating and a bad system in general that doesnt allow for mixing it up and or showing different looks and schemes or on the fly adjustment/personnel changes...

I think today the genie opens his eyes and realizes he sucks and his overall program sucks and realizing if he loses his job that he conned lerner for he will have to face stiff competition when he tries to become a pop warner coach and it prompts him to try and shed his snakeskin and trade it for a super secret shiny new system {without ever admitting it of course}...

Browns 12

Ratbirds 10

The tampons from the bay will surprise the stoolers and plug em up real good...there wont be no crap spewing from the plugged up stooler fans when this ones over..

Tampon bay 17

Stoolplugs 13

Unfortunately the panthers are going to get pounced by the bigger kitties from southern ohio, palmer finds his stride as the bungals claw and maim their way past the panthers...

Bungals 33

prancers 9

The Season starts today. That will be true for the Browns if they can pull off a huge upset in Baltimore. It would leave them 1-0 in the division, back to even in the conference, and with the momentum of knocking off a menacing division rival in the rear view mirror.

Last season Cincy looked ugly in it's opener, a loss to the Broncos, but then reeled off three straight division wins, all by 3 points, and stayed on top of the division the rest of the year. And now, with three divison foes within four weeks, the Browns have the same opportunity.

Seneca Wallace showed last week that he has the arm, the mobility and the seasoning to lead an NFL team, all he needs is a little more timing with his receivers, which I would suspect should be much better after another week of practice.

But if the Browns are to make a run, it'll be led by their defense. The Browns have exhibited a consistant pass rush and a much improved secondary so far, featuring young studs Joe Haden and T.J. Ward. And they have only allowed two TDs in two weeks, one of them just a six yard drive set up by an interception. In short, they have played very well ... but well enough to bash Baltimore and the Flacc-o-Brow?

Cincinnati at Carolina 1PM

The Panthers turn to the Claustridge to try and salvage their season. Experience tells me you are in trouble if you bench your QB in Week 2. And turning the keys over to a rookie tells me that John Fox is a short-timer, and the players will sense it. I'll take the Bungles on the road this week against the rook. BENGALS 17 PANTHERS 9

Pittsburgh at Tampa Bay 1PM

As The Great Zomboni predicted right here last week, bad things were in store for Dennis Dicks-in. So now, here comes team mascot Charlie Batch. I think he used to hand-off to Barry Sanders in another lifetime, now I think they knock him off a barstool in Homestead when they need to dress an emergency QB. Today, he gets to try and beat a young, very fast, Tampa Bay Defense. Should be funny to watch, maybe I can catch some of the hilarity during Browns commercials. BUCCANEERS 12 STEELERS 6

Cleveland at Baltimore 1PM

It's coming. Seneca Wallace has looked promising, Josh Cribbs has shown he still has his big-play ability. The defense, unlike other Browns squads of the past, actually seems to get better the more it is on the field. The ManGenius is up to something ... something that could turn the tide in Cleveland for good, and Baltimore seems the perfect foil. Yes, "everyone" loved their off-season acquisitions on offense ... but how has that worked out for them so far? Doesn't help to bring in the world's finest receivers if ol' Unibrow can't find him for his life. Yes, "everyone" still talks about Baltimore's defense ... but last I looked, Rex Ryan was in New Jersey, Ed Reed was a bystander, and Ray Lewis was looking a little long in the tooth. It's coming ... and this is where it starts. BROWNS 16 RAVENS 13

Zombo

LOL... Dude YOU Should do Stand Up Comedy :D !!!

Zombo

Gafreleets....The The Name thing... this dude has no qualms about being a 10 yr old.

deal?

Shut-up Steeler dork. I hate these lame ass avatar wagers .... what's next, post in pink font?

I'm sorry, were you watching the same game that I was? I'm pretty sure his touchdown is owed to a blown coverage by Berry(?). If the safety stays home, that ball is at least contested. What I saw from Wallace was that he actually could NOT consistently complete a pass over 10 yards. In many cases our receivers were hitting the seams down the sidelines, but I think I counted at least 3 times that Wallace threw the ball out of bounds and over their heads.

that's about as lame of an excuse as i've ever heard.

What, that you haven't come up with anything halfway intelligent yet and I had other things to do?

Dude, these "bets" are just stupid. I could ban you for the season anyway for no reason at all if I wanted to. And there is no way I'm putting up a Steeler logo on anything as long as I live, win , lose, or draw ... so get that out of your head.

How bout the usual wager: If I'm wrong you come on here like a jackass squawking for a week about how superior you are and If I'm right we don't hear from you until the next time there is an opportunity for you to put on your cyber nads and talk your middle-school trash?

Zombo

What, that you haven't come up with anything halfway intelligent yet and I had other things to do?

Dude, these "bets" are just stupid. I could ban you for the season anyway for no reason at all if I wanted to. And there is no way I'm putting up a Steeler logo on anything as long as I live, win , lose, or draw ... so get that out of your head.

How bout the usual wager: If I'm wrong you come on here like a jackass squawking for a week about how superior you are and If I'm right we don't hear from you until the next time there is an opportunity for you to put on your cyber nads and talk your middle-school trash?

Zombo

You sure have a way to bring out the biggest idiots on this board. With that being said I have to say that I disagree with you on this one. Yes the Browns can win this game if the D plays great and we get the offense clicking but I don't see it happening. I think we have a better chance to beat Cincinnati next Sunday.

Charlie Batch and the Steelers will win again this week against the Bucs, and the Bungals will try to lose again but Carolina just won't let them lose this week.

The Browns drop to 0-3 and we all complain for another week about how we could have won and we didn't manage to pull it off.

I hope that I am wrong about the Browns this week but I have much more belief in the fact that I am going to see a great concert Tuesday night at the Q than I do that the Browns will pull off the upset this week.

Pussified as anything I ever seen the Censorship on this Board. Bitter ass Pussies.

There will be no Steeler threads here this week jackass. You homo's had your time here. If you have something to contribute to a thread you're welcome, but no threads will be started here about your ugly ass team. You don't like it then leave, it's that simple. You make one more post about the moderation here again and you are gone. No more warnings asswipe, you know where the line is and you best take a step back right about now.

There will be no Steeler threads here this week jackass. You homo's had your time here. If you have something to contribute to a thread you're welcome, but no threads will be started here about your ugly ass team. You don't like it then leave, it's that simpl;e. You make one more post about the moderation here and you are gone. No more warnings asswipe, you know where the line is and you best take a step back right about now.

Now I am about as POSITIVE A Steeler fan as You have here. I dont Start Threads ABOUT The Steelers EVER. I DONT Disrespect the Browns OR Cleveland. I was commenting on what a Browns Fan said to Another Browns Fan...PERIOD. Even you have to admit I aint a Dick ...asswipe ...jackass ...jerk or any of that. So please dont jump my ass and Toss a Blanket on my head and Beat my Blinded ass , just because A Chunk of Steelers fans ARE All those things.

There will be no Steeler threads here this week jackass. You homo's had your time here. If you have something to contribute to a thread you're welcome, but no threads will be started here about your ugly ass team. You don't like it then leave, it's that simpl;e. You make one more post about the moderation here and you are gone. No more warnings asswipe, you know where the line is and you best take a step back right about now.

Hey ATENEARS it may be time to start talking to your own fan base first and foremost. Secondly most of the threads started lately have been from people that just joined the board last week. I see no reason to get butt hurt. The bed was made well before the season began and now it's time to lay in it. Pittsburgh has a real chance of being 4-0 without Ben under center. The Steelers are clearly FAR from any sort of decline even though that's what every bull horn on this message board has been screaming for months. Give respect and you'll get respect. I don't believe I personally have been overly disrespectful if disrespectful at all. The only time I can even remember is when the Special Ed teacher got made about the "R" word and even then I apologized. As far as the Moderation is concerned I believe that goes without saying. A lot of people were pulling for the Browns to win today. They blew it and now you're on here crying. Write some letters to your front office. The Steelers haven't been drafting for you, certainly didn't sign Delhomme. All of that falls on the Browns.

Hey ATENEARS it may be time to start talking to your own fan base first and foremost. Secondly most of the threads started lately have been from people that just joined the board last week. I see no reason to get butt hurt. The bed was made well before the season began and now it's time to lay in it. Pittsburgh has a real chance of being 4-0 without Ben under center. The Steelers are clearly FAR from any sort of decline even though that's what every bull horn on this message board has been screaming for months. Give respect and you'll get respect. I don't believe I personally have been overly disrespectful if disrespectful at all. The only time I can even remember is when the Special Ed teacher got made about the "R" word and even then I apologized. As far as the Moderation is concerned I believe that goes without saying. A lot of people were pulling for the Browns to win today. They blew it and now you're on here crying. Write some letters to your front office. The Steelers haven't been drafting for you, certainly didn't sign Delhomme. All of that falls on the Browns.

Was the R word rape or rothlisberger?

Yes I was Wanting a Browns win as i will NEXT Week. NEVER Come here to Antagonize. I understand that when you hated Rival ...who does well has a Parade of Teen-aged Bandwagoneers rolling in here. It will piss ya off.... personally I Have Browns fans here who asked me yrs ago to come talk football. And i always respect the Browns franchise and History. Bottom line is the Browns are better ... but the Division is very Good overall. Keep your heads up. And ...We aint all A**HOLES !!!

Archived