THE BROWNS BOARD

Cut Delhommo Now

Zombo

Here are my observations (some that have been possibly mentioned)

MoMass should have caught that TD pass in the endzone. At what point in time in your NFL career do you realize that Both feet have to be inbounds... drag that other foot idiot.

Ok... Seneca. Really, you couldn't go back into the game... standing on the sideline, with your helmet on.. it looked like you could of... So who's decision was that.. Coaches or Seneca.. it looked like to me it was the coaches...

And really.. When you have the talent like Cribbs.. why not use him more in a passing and running scheme.. I think he woudl have given us a better chance at scoring and possibly securing a win. I think Cribbs, would have been a more viable option than Delhomme...

I hate to say it.. I loved the prospect of Harrison.. now I don't know... He's running hesitantly.. not hitting holes.. I still am not 100 loving the plays that he is running.. but like other say.. you watch other backs in the league and they are still able to turn nothing into something..

I think the coaches, despite the injuries, could have been more creative with the offense...

you seem to be focusing too much on me. I did not state that i could perform well injured which has nothing to do with the discussion, i merely mentioned it, so thank you for your assumption and attack, because i am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that i was in the same situation as jake(yes thats sarcasm). It has been proven in the past that great players play through pain, do you talk to jake everyday? do you know how his ankle feels? you sir, have no right to tell me to shut-up. Only jake knows how his ankle feels, he looked dismal before he even took his first snap. Jake could have told the coaches not to play him, and I did not even mention cutting him, i stated that he performed poorly, that was obvious. I thought hillis played extremely well given his circumstances, i have the utmost respect for him, and have enjoyed watching him since his first play as a cleveland brown

Winner play when needed and told to. Jake did that yesterday even though he was injured. As pointed out Brett Farve is a proven winner who has never sat out due to injury and he has won through that, except for this year when he was a dum dum dum, ankle injury. I also compared you to Jake because you seemed to point out how you, an average joe, can play through the same injury and he for some reason can't when you and Jake are about the same as white and black. No I do not talk to Jake, I don't know the guy, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that a QB with an ankle injury isn't going to play a good game.

Here are my observations (some that have been possibly mentioned)

MoMass should have caught that TD pass in the endzone. At what point in time in your NFL career do you realize that Both feet have to be inbounds... drag that other foot idiot.

Ok... Seneca. Really, you couldn't go back into the game... standing on the sideline, with your helmet on.. it looked like you could of... So who's decision was that.. Coaches or Seneca.. it looked like to me it was the coaches...

And really.. When you have the talent like Cribbs.. why not use him more in a passing and running scheme.. I think he woudl have given us a better chance at scoring and possibly securing a win. I think Cribbs, would have been a more viable option than Delhomme...

I hate to say it.. I loved the prospect of Harrison.. now I don't know... He's running hesitantly.. not hitting holes.. I still am not 100 loving the plays that he is running.. but like other say.. you watch other backs in the league and they are still able to turn nothing into something..

I think the coaches, despite the injuries, could have been more creative with the offense...

First MoMass caught that ball in the end zone and he had two feet in, it was his third foot that stepped out. The video clearly shows that He had a foot down when he caught the ball and his second foot was in the endzone by 2 feet. It was the coaches fault for not challenging and it doesn't really matter since Hillis scored on that same drive. Also it was a mute point between Wallace and the coaches that he shouldn't go back in. Wallace made it clear in the post game interview that he knew going back out there would either turn out bad for the team or bad for his ankle. He stood there with his helmet on because he still wanted to be part of the team from the side line.

I agree with you when it comes to Cribbs.

I would have alternated McCoy with Cribs to finish out the Atlanta game. ...would have challenged that MoMass TD for certain.

Joe Thomas gave up two sacks to a guy who is an outstanding veteran pass rusher. That isn't like Thomas, I wonder if he was playing

with the flu or something.

...never would have put Delhomme back in. dammit. I hated it as soon as I realized it.

Harrison plays like he's pouting that Hillis is the man. Well, Jerome, if you don't care anymore about winning, football, and your teammates

than that, you are good for maybe a third rounder next year, so we can draft a real player.

Most of the rest of this Browns team NEVER gives up. Hillis is a freakin Football Player, God bless him.

Putting in Delhomme while he's hurt, when Wallace got hurt, was way more stupid, than having to start McCoy cold against the Steelers.

I say, Hillis knocks Troy Pollygirlieman bald, and McCoy rushes for two TD's, and throws for over 200 yards and another.

That's right. It's squeeler week. :mad:

Archived