THE BROWNS BOARD

BREAKING NEWS: COLT MCCOY LIKELY TO START SUNDAY

TheClevelandSound

Yea, but Joe, HE won't be here for you to remind him because he will have crawled off into a hole at the first sign of one or two losing seasons.

i wouldn't even know what to look for. what are the signs of one or two losing seasons? i only ask cause you guys HAVE to have more experience in this than i.

this he/she is obviously stuck in some mud-ridden trailer park in the middle of bumfxxk PA, surprised he/she has internet connection. maybe he's bouncing WIFI off his mom's aluminum tooth. GO FXXK YOURSELF AND SKIP OFF TO A STEELERS BOARD. obviously (if there is a steeler's board............i wouldn't know) the conversation can't be all that if the trolls insist on dwelling here.

now first of all there IS no mud in the trailer park cause of the drought we've been experiencing....................so the jokes on you.

and secondly, my mom dosen't HAVE any teeth................so again, the jokes on you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wouldn't even know what to look for. what are the signs of one or two losing seasons? i only ask cause you guys HAVE to have more experience in this than i.

now first of all there IS no mud in the trailer park cause of the drought we've been experiencing....................so the jokes on you.

and secondly, my mom dosen't HAVE any teeth................so again, the jokes on you.

Wow you must be proud.

I'm sick of all these troll steelers coming in here and getting our conversations off topic (including my post). We just need to ignore them unless they add value to the conversation. These name calling fests make it difficult to get anything useful from the posts.

I'm sick of all these troll steelers coming in here and getting our conversations off topic (including my post). We just need to ignore them unless they add value to the conversation. These name calling fests make it difficult to get anything useful from the posts.

nahh its ok its more fuel to the flame for when we whop them.

hey i agree, BUT man some of these guys just don't quit. i've tried to calm down on the name calling posts, even like the back and forth with some of these guys (who i agree with some of the times). but when they post just to make us heated, well sometimes you gotta let 'em have it. even though it makes no difference what so ever. they're still here in the morning, just like the hag.

Archived