THE BROWNS BOARD

steelers are a better team, but not on this sunday!

WRREBEL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this week is why i hate the browns' fans.

Its why we love Steeler fans. You are so tormentable.

it's like watching a bullfrog blow itself up untill it finally explodes.

Actually, aside from turning you to the dark side, it is your hatred really that makes YOUR head explode. Whoopee! Fireworks!

all bark and no teeth in their head for them to bite.

Then why are you in mortal fear of being gummed to death?

bout the only thing you can loof forward to on sunday is one more loss on manigina's record and a little closer to him being shown the door. that is the best thing for your team anyway. get our former coach in the offseason and i garantee that pittsburgh and cleveland are battling for the AFCN in 2-3yrs.

Now, why would you want that, fool? Though, it is the one decent thought you may have had in your short miserable life.

I just signed up and I promise I am not a troll. I am a Ravens fan, but I am not a fan of the way Baltimore got their team, since it was a lot like the way they lost the Colts, and I understand that you all feel the same way about Art Modell as I felt towards Robert Irsay.

No that that is out of the way. Please beat the Steelers this week Browns. Two weeks ago on our Ravens message board we got inundated with Steelers trolls, and as I said on another thread here "it's your turn to babysit this week," and I just want the Pig Ben Steelers to lose so bad to the Browns when the trolls dismissed the Ravens victory because of the tight score of that game. Peyton Hillis is a great RB, I never knew who he was until that game, any RB that can knock the Ravens LBs backwards is huge.

Another thing was after the Ravens beat the Steelers two weeks ago (even if you hate the Ravens the fact they beat the Steelers still sounds nice doesn't it?) all the Steelers trolls would say is that the Ravens beat the Steelers who had a 4th string QB starting for them. That is why I would really like to see the Browns rookie QB Colt McCoy beat the Steelers. Even if the Browns do lose please remember to throw their words back in their faces and remind them the Steelers only beat a Browns team with a 4th string QB starting for them.

Lastly, in the 13 years without the NFL in Baltimore I did like to watch the Browns. To this day I wish a Ravens QB could throw to his peripheral vision like good ol' Bernie Kosar could. To be able to look left and throw a pass to the right, hitting your receiver in stride was one of my favorite things about that time in browns history.

Please take ssome pictures pitt fans after the game.. I can't wait to see that wtf look.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2r7ptm0.jpg

I like this one taken right after TJ Houshmandzadeh caught the game winning TD in the Ravens vs Steelers game.

Heinz Field must have had the cast of night of the living dead sitting on that side of the endzone. :lol:

if we were to have a "what the xxxx" look it would only be because we were beaten by one of the garbage, bottom-feeder teams in the NFL.

i realize that we play the games for a reason, and just because on paper we look better is no reason to count it as a win already.

but come on.........realistically what is gonna happen is you guys have no chance. i would put your chances of winning somewhere around 5%. even if you had a healthy QB those chances would go up to say 25%................but a rookie QB????????? i think our D coordinator has wet dreams about facing teams with rookie QBs.

realistically you guys will not be very effective on offense. Hillis is injured and even if he wasn't there isn't much of a chance of him just dominating our D. your QB is gonna be throwing on obvious passing situations only, wich is why i believe if he ONLY gets sacked 5 times he'll be doing good.

oh, and not to mention we get Ben back. make all the comments you want, but we have a star QB and he's pretty motivated to come out and put up some #'s.

Funny Dude I think you have wet dreams about your Defensive Coordinator now thats funny lol,I hope we Beat the steelers this weekend I cant wait to see how many squeeler Fans will be here after the Game .

That may be very true, but there is a possibility that could work against him.

The Browns are severe underdogs for sure. Neither team can afford another division loss, especially Pitt at their house. WRREBEL's dream may not be so far-fetched..

No doubt. This is actually like Pig Ben's week 1 while all of the Browns are playing their week 6.

Sure he played in the pre-season, but that is not at full game speed.

Funny Dude I think you have wet dreams about your Defensive Coordinator now thats funny lol,I hope we Beat the steelers this weekend I cant wait to see how many squeeler Fans will be here after the Game .

If it is anything like the Ravens boards two weeks ago, about one quarter will show up to make one congratulations thread and then disappear to the next opponents boards to troll.

I just signed up and I promise I am not a troll. I am a Ravens fan, but I am not a fan of the way Baltimore got their team, since it was a lot like the way they lost the Colts, and I understand that you all feel the same way about Art Modell as I felt towards Robert Irsay.

No that that is out of the way. Please beat the Steelers this week Browns. Two weeks ago on our Ravens message board we got inundated with Steelers trolls, and as I said on another thread here "it's your turn to babysit this week," and I just want the Pig Ben Steelers to lose so bad to the Browns when the trolls dismissed the Ravens victory because of the tight score of that game. Peyton Hillis is a great RB, I never knew who he was until that game, any RB that can knock the Ravens LBs backwards is huge.

Another thing was after the Ravens beat the Steelers two weeks ago (even if you hate the Ravens the fact they beat the Steelers still sounds nice doesn't it?) all the Steelers trolls would say is that the Ravens beat the Steelers who had a 4th string QB starting for them. That is why I would really like to see the Browns rookie QB Colt McCoy beat the Steelers. Even if the Browns do lose please remember to throw their words back in their faces and remind them the Steelers only beat a Browns team with a 4th string QB starting for them.

Lastly, in the 13 years without the NFL in Baltimore I did like to watch the Browns. To this day I wish a Ravens QB could throw to his peripheral vision like good ol' Bernie Kosar could. To be able to look left and throw a pass to the right, hitting your receiver in stride was one of my favorite things about that time in browns history.

So in other words, this is just standard operating procedure for them to blow up other teams boards with their bullshit. Wow, no wonder other NFL fanbases can't stand when they inundate everyone else's stadiums! At least Bengals fans were smart about one thing; trying to campaign to keep them idiots out. I wish our Browns fans would do the same. If I still had my season tickets, I would NEVER sell it to a Pittsburgh fan, EVER!

Steelers fans the only advantage you have is we don't have cheerleaders. Now ben won't have to try to figure out which one to rape.

Listen, your team will get pounded. I don't care if babe laughenberg was our qb. We will beat the snot out of them. Only reason it will even be close is cause of oour offense. Joe haden has an int for a td.

The only person I feel worse than ben during this game is the chick he raped.....

I can't wait until Sunday...

http://i52.tinypic.com/2r7ptm0.jpg

I like this one taken right after TJ Houshmandzadeh caught the game winning TD in the Ravens vs Steelers game.

Heinz Field must have had the cast of night of the living dead sitting on that side of the endzone. :lol:

See you IN Baltimore...WITH a passing attack.

Steelers fans the only advantage you have is we don't have cheerleaders. Now ben won't have to try to figure out which one to rape.

Listen, your team will get pounded. I don't care if babe laughenberg was our qb. We will beat the snot out of them. Only reason it will even be close is cause of oour offense. Joe haden has an int for a td.

The only person I feel worse than ben during this game is the chick he raped.....

I can't wait until Sunday...

Wow... :blink: Class abounds form your Rhetoric .

If it is anything like the Ravens boards two weeks ago, about one quarter will show up to make one congratulations thread and then disappear to the next opponents boards to troll.

By the way its NOT like that here , because the BROWNS are a Real Rival. Not some over Primped Hi-Jacked Squad led by Rev Ray Ray of the "Murder Posse". We willl be here , because Pittsburgh and Cleveland have History over 100 games ... over 3 times our Battles with The Rat~Birds. Well keep making Nicey Nice with the Browns fans ... They love you losers who gathered by the Thousands to WELCOME Art Modell . Balitmoron ... :angry:

I will hopefully be the first to bump this thread around 4pm on Sunday considering I'm not banned at that point.

Win or lose, I'll be here. Hope some of yinz have the balls to stop by and chat.

Then I'll go away for a while. Maybe stop in to pick off an easy fish in the barrel on occasion if I get bored.

Regards...

... an'at

Not because I'm a Steeler fan but, I see a Steeler win of something to the outcome of 20-10. I think the Browns are the best non winning record team in the league or one of them anyway. It will be a hard fought game but too much is stacked against the Browns with a rookie QB, an away game, Ben coming back, our team wanting to prove something over last years loss to you guys. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns did win. Nothing in the NFL surprises me these days.

By the way its NOT like that here , because the BROWNS are a Real Rival. Not some over Primped Hi-Jacked Squad led by Rev Ray Ray of the "Murder Posse". We willl be here , because Pittsburgh and Cleveland have History over 100 games ... over 3 times our Battles with The Rat~Birds. Well keep making Nicey Nice with the Browns fans ... They love you losers who gathered by the Thousands to WELCOME Art Modell . Balitmoran ... :angry:

If you don't like people saying that Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist after being accused of raping two women in two years, maybe you should stop calling Ray Lewis a murderer when it was proven in a court of law he was only guilty of obstruction of justice once over a decade ago. You want to know how long these rape cases will hang over Pig Ben and the Steelers? I think you answered this question in your own ignorant post listed above.

I don't care how much you hate the Ravens, that's more applicable for Browns fans than Steelers fans, you have to admit if Ray was a thug wouldn't he have committed some other crime in the 10 years since? OJ Simpson couldn't help himself. Pac-Man Jones couldn't do it with a Cowboys appointed babysitter.

By the way that is not the way you spell Baltimoron.

SO GET THE F*** OFF OF OUR BOARD! DAMN YOU STEELERS FANS ARE DUMB! GO BACK TO SCREWING YOUR SISTER, YOU DUMB HICK!

You know what else gets old? The above. Reference my sig for the wonders of Ohio and then banish the above statement from your mouth for the rest of your life. I can also assure you there are more RURAL redneck areas in Ohio than PA and it's not close. First consider the geography and then reference my sig.

Charlie Batch had a very good game that day, don't get on him. Get on Bruce Arians for not utilizing him.

I'm not down on Charlie. I would have liked to see a pass on 3rd down for the first rather than a run to no where but it didn't happen and Heap once again made one hell of a block on Polamalu otherwise the TD never occurs and Flacco is eating grass.

If you don't like people saying that Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist after being accused of raping two women in two years, maybe you should stop calling Ray Lewis a murderer when it was proven in a court of law he was only guilty of obstruction of justice once over a decade ago. You want to know how long these rape cases will hang over Pig Ben and the Steelers? I think you answered this question in your own ignorant post listed above.

I don't care how much you hate the Ravens, that's more applicable for Browns fans than Steelers fans, you have to admit if Ray was a thug wouldn't he have committed some other crime in the 10 years since? OJ Simpson couldn't help himself. Pac-Man Jones couldn't do it with a Cowboys appointed babysitter.

By the way that is not the way you spell Baltimoron.

Actually its a MADE UP Word. So the is no "Spelling". And I can get the Vibe of Ray Ray as a Poser and a Fake...not that Hard to see through that. think of Ben what you want.All He is Guilty of ...is Being Steven Tyler ...or Robert Plant or Chad Kroeger... a big Rock Star , and America Loves that crap but NOT from its QBs. Just its Lead Singers and Guitar Heroes. And See you in Balt. The Rats WONT Beat Pittsburgh there. You guys could Barely get the Job done with Charlie at the Helm. No question The Rats the most Over Rated Franchise around. And Still Dirty Franchise Thieves at the Core... with Loser Fans who welcome another Towns team with Joy and Glee ! Sad Sad sad...

By the way its NOT like that here , because the BROWNS are a Real Rival. Not some over Primped Hi-Jacked Squad led by Rev Ray Ray of the "Murder Posse". We willl be here , because Pittsburgh and Cleveland have History over 100 games ... over 3 times our Battles with The Rat~Birds. Well keep making Nicey Nice with the Browns fans ... They love you losers who gathered by the Thousands to WELCOME Art Modell . Balitmoron ... :angry:

I guess that didn't work out as expected. Pretty clear who is the far superior team but that was clear before the game began. It's now in the books. McCoy did show a great deal of poise and promise, even if his TD was in garbage time against the soft defense. Hillis healthy or not goes no where against our defense but I still like the guy.

And I'm not calling Mr. T out here, nor am I trying to start sh.it but seeing as the other thread was locked I'm going to respond here. Mr. T "thanks ant" for his useful post when he was the tard starting the "bait" thread. He's a genius. Check his wallet for a Mensa membership card.

Archived