THE BROWNS BOARD

Jeff Davidson

rich4eagle

It is interesting that not a peep has been said about Jeff Davidson on these boards. He is indeed the offensive coordinator for the Carolina Panthers ......ya know the 11-3 team with best running game in the NFL using Davidson's zone blocking schemes.

He got fired as the Browns OC or OL coach two years ago by Phil Sewage............

A few observations about his success and the dismal performance of the Browns

First again we have ample evidence that Sewage has exceeded his abilities and should still be fetching coffee and running film machines for somebody that has a clue.

Secondly, we have not scored an offensive TD in four games behind our 100 million dollar offensive line. What gives there. This board and general consensus believes when you have 100 million dollar offensive line girls could score behind them. Harumppppppph??????????? what gives there?????????

Carolina has two stud backs and drafted five backs in five years and now have found two studs.......presto the OLINE is suddenly great!!!!

We got tap dancer Lewis and suddenly the 100 million dollar line is duh useless!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line Davidson being fired was a huge mistake by Sewage and ....................Drum roll and kudos for being astute to Rich and Ghoolie once more..........please

On the contrare to popular misguided opinion......Winning does not start with the OLine it ends with the Oline....................we have a 100 million dollar line and we cannot score provides ample proof once again the OL guys are dime a dozen or ...........100 million for five on a team that cannot run the ball..........and has two QB's hammered to IR

Dime a Dozen sage wisdom prevails once again...............swimming upstream correctomundo!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters

Are we talking about the same CAR that has a 1st round pick at LT and RT, along with a 2nd and 3rd at C and G?

I'll give Davidson all the credit in the world for finally using DeAngelo after he was wasted for two years behind an aging Foster.

But as usual, your dime a dozen argument is washed up, since the team you used doesnt' have dime a dozen guys on it. Not to mention CAR has been one of the strogest running teams long before Davidson got there. Their O was also potent long before he got there.

Yep numbers show just how washed..........no tds in four games...............and two 1000 yard rushers

Sewage sucks(your hero) and OL guys are useless without stud skill players.............you will never get it however.........love the losing it suits your view

and Davidson has been there two years........just in time to turn a loser into a winner......sorta like Sewage..............and you got amnesia into explaining why our 100 million dollar line cannot make TD's easy.....or get one a month?

Yeah, we fired Belichick, Schottenheimer, and Butch Davis - all of whom justified our action by going to the next stop and flopping. And Chris Palmer isn't doing much as the Giants QB coach. <_<

It's how we roll.

I'll bet Romeo doesn't ride into the retirement sunset either and at least will do a good job somewhere as the DC.

Guest Masters
Yep numbers show just how washed..........no tds in four games...............and two 1000 yard rushers

Sewage sucks(your hero) and OL guys are useless without stud skill players.............you will never get it however.........love the losing it suits your view

and Davidson has been there two years........just in time to turn a loser into a winner......sorta like Sewage..............and you got amnesia into explaining why our 100 million dollar like cannot make TD's easy.....or get one a month?

Okay, this is barely an understandable post (shocking!), but I'll give a reply a shot.

What numbers show washed?

Yes CLE is w/o a TD in 4 games. Whose been the QB the last 3?

Who has two 1,000 yard rushers? Not CAR.

Savage is not my hero, but you keep telling your self that he is. Of course OL guys are useless w/o skill players. Just as skill players are useless w/o a line. CLE has a skill player at back, his name is Harrison, but RAC just won't let him play. He could be doing exactly what DeAngelo is doing.

Um...I am well aware Davidson has been there two years. Turn a loser into a winner? Boy, how you forget that when he came in CAR was coming off a losing record, but the year before they were winning and Steve Smith was a fantasy football stud. It is you who has the amnesia.

CLE line can't do anything about WR dropping passes, HC not putting the best guys on the field, and a HC playing a turn over machine QB for the first half of the season.

Oh how you forget that this same CLE team gave up the fewest sacks last year, had a 1000 yard rusher, and a top 5 scoring offense.

But boy, the best is how you only show up when the wheels have come off. That says all there is about who has the loser mentality. The one that only can show up and talk when he can kick the wounded.

So what is your point..........you disdain ME huge

I get it and you live in denial waiting to attack some view of mine

Spew a bunch of subjective garbage that refutes the reality of three of four losing seasons

Defend an oline that produces NO TDS

You are not interested in communication you are interested in attacking one who disdains bad strategy and tactics and management

My view as usual proves ovewhelming correct year after year......yet you have never mustered the fortitude for the first KUDO or that I get it and get it huge

You are good football person Masters .......you just have a bad playbook .............a loser playbook

No need for further debate ever ..........

have a good day

Guest Masters
So what is your point..........you disdain ME huge

I get it and you live in denial waiting to attack some view of mine

Spew a bunch of subjective garbage that refutes the reality of three of four losing seasons

Defend an oline that produces NO TDS

You are not interested in communication you are interested in attacking one who disdains bad strategy and tactics and management

My view as usual proves ovewhelming correct year after year......yet you have never mustered the fortitude for the first KUDO or that I get it and get it huge

You are good football person Masters .......you just have a bad playbook .............a loser playbook

No need for further debate ever ..........

have a good day

You should have just addressed that post to yourself.

The closest I posted to subjective was on Harrison.

You don't get kudos because you ask for them and never recognize or address when you get it wrong huge.

Guest Masters
Rich, Masters did say you needed the skill guys.

And also it was said that Carolina has several first round offensive linemen.

So how do you resolve those facts?

Carolina isn't running all over everybody with scrub guys picked up off practice squads.

So lets be fair here then.

No, our offensive line cannot score TD's a lone, you have to have able skill players.

But I think it's a bit donkey dickish to attack this offense when Ken freakin' Dorsey has been our QB.

Seriously dude, what could our offense possibly do with Ken Dorsey at QB?

But then again it didn't fair much better under Andersuck.

Quinn had a helluva debut, but then broke his finger and all hell broke loose. Tough break. Season might be different had that not happened.

Plus our super star WR had a case of the dropsies so bad it actually sunk our season singlehandedly. How often do you see a WR so bad that there performance can do that?

I understand it's your schtick to kick browns fans when they're down, so I won't go too far with this, but in the end some of the things put forth in this thread are misleading or blatently false.

my .02

Exactly Inspecta. But then again, you don't have an agenda, ego, or angle you are trying to play.

Of course you can also read and type readable posts too.

Carolina isn't running all over everybody with scrub guys picked up off practice squads.

No, our offensive line cannot score TD's a lone, you have to have able skill players.

But I think it's a bit donkey dickish to attack this offense when Ken freakin' Dorsey has been our QB.

Quinn had a helluva debut, but then broke his finger and all hell broke loose. Tough break. Season might be different had that not happened.

Plus our super star WR had a case of the dropsies so bad it actually sunk our season singlehandedly. How often do you see a WR so bad that there performance can do that?

I understand it's your schtick to kick browns fans when they're down, so I won't go too far with this, but in the end some of the things put forth in this thread are misleading or blatently false.

my .02

Well said spec as always and objective to say the least But give rich the old man his due...Hes just used to seeing how the browns won in the old days...I can agree to some degree about Sewage...Hes done some good and his biggest blunder was trying to sell a cacca QB in DA to us all....

Guest Masters
Well said spec as always and objective to say the least But give rich the old man his due...Hes just used to seeing how the browns won in the old days...I can agree to some degree about Sewage...Hes done some good and his biggest blunder was trying to sell a cacca QB in DA to us all....

I still think he was selling DA to DA more than anything. Keeping the pressure and competition off of him to try and help him. Obviously that was a blunder. I mean Savage did trade up to get Quinn just the year before.

Savage has made blunders and good moves. To me, so far they have balanced them selves out to making him average so far.

You might think your football knowledge is your strong suit. Personally, I think it's your modesty.

LOL....Somehow I think I know Rich.....but I agree with him more than I don't, even if he does ruffle feathers.....but then the truth does that in many cases.....but he's right...for years people griped about the OL....and now we have one people think is good...and we can't score.

By the way...Shawn O'Hara....one of the scrubs many couldn't wait to get rid of since he sucked, just made the pro-bowl.

We'll rich ... if I had steve smith, musin muhamed, jonathan Stewart, and deangelo williams with 3 1st rounders on the line with the center from USC kalil who by all counts was supposed to be a 1st rounder and a 3rd rounder on the O-line....I could QB that team!

We'll rich ... if I had steve smith, musin muhamed, jonathan Stewart, and deangelo williams with 3 1st rounders on the line with the center from USC kalil who by all counts was supposed to be a 1st rounder and a 3rd rounder on the O-line....I could QB that team!

and if you remember back when Carthon was bounced and Davidson took over as OC until the end of the season, richie was all over the organization and dissing Davidson. He was calling for Savage, RAC and his whole staff, except Grantham to be fired. Never did he say, gee maybe the Browns should keep this guy and give him a shot.

Hypocritical, yes to say the least, but then again that's ichie boy at his best. He's bad mouth so many people that he has forgotten he was dissing Davidson here. I I am not mistaken, he said Davidson couldn't even get a bunch of "dime - a-dozen guys to play together, so how could anybody think he could handle the job as OC.

WELL DAMN, so you admit the Oline is a dime a dozen and skill players are what it is?????????????? or is that post I just read mumbo jumbo bluseshot

and if you remember back when Carthon was bounced and Davidson took over as OC until the end of the season, richie was all over the organization and dissing Davidson. He was calling for Savage, RAC and his whole staff, except Grantham to be fired. Never did he say, gee maybe the Browns should keep this guy and give him a shot.

Hypocritical, yes to say the least, but then again that's ichie boy at his best. He's bad mouth so many people that he has forgotten he was dissing Davidson here. I I am not mistaken, he said Davidson couldn't even get a bunch of "dime - a-dozen guys to play together, so how could anybody think he could handle the job as OC.

You are a lying sack of crap anoldawg...............I never said a peep about Davidson EVER anywhere..................

Being a slime ball is your MO.......keep at it

I love it when fools come and throw shit on the wall in hate especially when it is about the person who has been CORRECTOMUNDO all the way

......touche idiot keep making a fool of yourself and masters too.............heh heh heh.............100 million dollars of shit the OLINE

But you and your jackass pal Masters can keep attacking me...........bottom line is Davidson is doing swimmingly well and the two guys I wanted to draft DeAngelo and Peterson are as well and both their teams are in the hunt ........meanwhile our 100 million dollar line has produced ZERO TDS IN FOUR GAMES..........

and nothing you can say about ME can erase that or unplug your head from yurass

hmmm seems some here want to hate messenger and makes lies about the messenger...........I never said a peep about the fans but a few knuckleheads chose to make my comments personal.........and needed to attack me

and you can twist what I said to kicking the fans any way you wish.............but whom I kicked was dumbass Sewage and his dumbass losing philosophy and his dumbass lack of skill players

so you and an anoldawg can kick me in the balls all you want..........but it will not change the facts that we STINK lead by STINKING SEWAGE and his dumbass philosoply and his egomaniacical approach........and his stupid moves and his failed 100 million dollar line

and that is what it is and calling me names and hating me is not going to change me from being correct or dumbass sewage from more losing

and pray tell where did I kick the fans in this thread.............you are whining like a stuck pig about all the wrong things.........ME instead of the losing

BTW, being an asswipe in your last sentence is what it is ..........I never kicked the fans.............I kicked our garbageman Sewage .............and his need to have a 100 million dollar line with no rbs and no wrs and no defense.......but then again in the need to hate me who gets it you and masters and dimwit anoldawg (a lying sack of hate shit) translated that into kicking the fans

when I am doing the fans a favor in saying what it is and how we move forward so fans can have fun...............and you interpret it any which way you choose...........but you'all can love losing and hate me for hating losing

my .02

I will answer this whole stinking post of your's simply ...last year you all said the good fortune was because of sewage and his great oline.................and now this year we cannot score and the great oline is not the blame but the skill players'

I warned u before this season started that it could be very ugly and last year could have been a giant mirage............you never said a peep here about my warnings...........in fact all you choose to do is try make my sage words less than sage..........but you do what you have to

sorry son..............olines are a dime a dozen..........

and this proves it again

Ballpeen gets it..........the rest of you can really hard hate me for getting it..........and go comatose in denial

but it doesn't change the fact that OLINE guys are dime a dozen..........and the rbs and QBs and wrs make an offense go

You again attack me falsely by saying I dumped on the fans........not a peep about fans from me in this thread ........sewage and offense and what wins is all I discussed.........so your lie is way off base.........not a word in this thread alluded to fans but to management and dumb management at that...in fact masters and dumpy anoldawg made it personal to attack me...and now you.....not discuss issues............and anoldawg stated a blatant stupid lie which is his normal MO..........senility at work........

too funny I say what it is and I get attacked...........and the losers get off the hook for being quite good losers........sorry some day you may get it......blame someone besides me for the losing....

anyway GO BROWNS..........I get it...............maybe someday the rest will ............

and again thanks for thanking me for the tix or did the cat get your tongue

WELL DAMN, so you admit the Oline is a dime a dozen and skill players are what it is?????????????? or is that post I just read mumbo jumbo bluseshot

No rich, he pointed out that Carolina DOESN'T have a scrub oline. If offensive linemen are a dime a dozen, then how come the best teams in the league have good players on the offensive line. Why did we watch Manning and the Colts go to shit when the offensive line in Indy was hurt. Please don't tell me it was a lack of skill players.

Carolina has a very good offensive line.

It's not what you spend; it's how good the players are. We might have spent 100 million on the line, but we spent it on mostly the wrong guys. Good offensive line players are hard to find - sort of like QBs and CB. Weird how running backs are literally 'a dime a dozen' isn't it?

So you are saying our 100 million dollar line is a piece of crap..................????????????????

And DeAngelo Williams is garbage and Jamal Lewis is a stud .............

What the hell are you saying'

That Davidson stunk here and got an epiphany

That Sewage is great.......just needs ten more years

What exactly is the message

MY MESSAGE IS CLEAR OLINE GUYS ARE DIME A DOZEN.......proven.....and SEWAGE sucks proven....next tell my why the Steelers are 11-3 because of the OLINE?????????

Make a case not blather about oh boy we are so good we have de 100 million dollar line is de answer

and you are another who just doesn't get it.........Oline play is function of QB's and RB's who make plays NOT VICE VERSA

So you are saying our 100 million dollar line is a piece of crap..................????????????????

And DeAngelo Williams is garbage and Jamal Lewis is a stud .............

What the hell are you saying'

That Davidson stunk here and got an epiphany

That Sewage is great.......just needs ten more years

What exactly is the message

MY MESSAGE IS CLEAR OLINE GUYS ARE DIME A DOZEN.......proven.....and SEWAGE sucks proven....next tell my why the Steelers are 11-3 because of the OLINE?????????

Make a case not blather about oh boy we are so good we have de 100 million dollar line is de answer

and you are another who just doesn't get it.........Oline play is function of QB's and RB's who make plays NOT VICE VERSA

No, you xxxxing douchenozzle. I'm saying that you need GOOD PLAYERS on the offensive line. Did you notice the Panthers found their offensive line in the early rounds? How much have they spent on that line?

Cleveland spent/wasted 100 million on some players that weren't very good. A good OLINE is WORTH 100 million dollars.

Did I say DeAngelo Williams sucks? Did you even xxxxing read my post.

You know what? xxxx it. You're too Retarded. Off to ignore with you.

Of course I read your post and fully understood and thought it out...........did even attempt to understand or think or reason about mine.........NOPE........you knew the answer........too bad

So now tell me about the Giants center a castoff cut by the Browns and the 11-3 Steelers rotating gang of OL guys............all of whom suck

being a nozzle I can hardly understand ..........de concept of OL guys scoring all deze TDS.........

our 100 million dollar line did score a a bunch of TD's the last four weeks...........eh>?????????????

instead of spouting the word of god by evanglicals

maybe using numbers and stats would help............

dats what I do numbers and stats...........

THREE ol GUYS CUT BY THE BROWNS IN RECENT YEARS HAVE STARTED IN THE SUPER BOWL TWO AT LEFT TACKLE AND ONE AT CENTER..........MUSTA BEEN GOOD PLAYERS

OL guys are dime a dozen and it is proven a thousand times............AND THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS A DIME A DOZEN OF GOOD PLAYERS........THAT IS WHERE YOU AND DE HERD MISS IT

but heck de herd does what it does and dat is why it is a herd..............following mindlessly a dimwit point of view

Jacksonville is a good example of how important an O-line is towards your team. Last year, they were the #2 rush offense in the NFL (according to total yards). This year, after their whole line has been decimated with injuries, they are now #18. Both Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew have been active this season. Taylor is having a down year and that could be due to age. But MoJo will probably end the year with less yards and tds. While I do agree that O-line can be somewhat easily found, they are far from being a dime a dozen. An effective o-line is very important to a team's success. But you can't have a good o-line if your skill players aren't having an up year. Their play feeds directly from the men behind them and if they don't succeed, then neither will the line

Jacksonville is a good example of how important an O-line is towards your team. Last year, they were the #2 rush offense in the NFL (according to total yards). This year, after their whole line has been decimated with injuries, they are now #18. Both Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew have been active this season. Taylor is having a down year and that could be due to age. But MoJo will probably end the year with less yards and tds. While I do agree that O-line can be somewhat easily found, they are far from being a dime a dozen. An effective o-line is very important to a team's success. But you can't have a good o-line if your skill players aren't having an up year. Their play feeds directly from the men behind them and if they don't succeed, then neither will the line

It seems the line affects the skill players more than vice-versa. If the line goes to shit, it's a pretty good bet the skill players aren't going to do well. However, the line can still be effective, even when the skill players aren't (witness - the offensive line was not allowing sacks or pressure on Anderson, yet he still wasn't completing passes or taking care of the ball).

You're going to end up paying a lot for the offensive line if you get a good one - you'll have to pay them well or they will leave (like any other player). With 5 players on the line, you can easily end up paying a bunch of money for the unit as a whole - the offensive line represents almost 1/2 of your 11 starters. It becomes worth it when they enable your $10million RB to gain yards and your $12 million QB to play because he isn't being injured by getting hit on every play.

Like any other player, they CAN be found anywhere in the draft, but it's just as hard to get good quality guys as any other position. It's always a crapshoot. If it were so easy, then even Savage wouldn't xxxx it up; you'd think if they were a dime-a-dozen we'd have 5 quality starters by now.

I hear both of you................and maybe someday both of you will understand

until then keep believing in the tooth fairy.............and please do not expect OLINE guys to score TDS

cause it just doesn't happen that way.........never did.........but it is always a convenient excuse

So, I ax you bof diss........if our OLINE is so great

and it is the OLINE that is de key

WHY DO WE NOT SCORE TDs

and why does Pittsburgh drive it the 90 yards at crunch time against the best teams with a crappy line?????????????

I can also counter the Jacksonville story with our 100 million dollar line ..................now in a defunct offense and essentially intact all year..........WTF is that about???? Maybe teams caught onto Girard in Jax and we actually had to play against good teams

I will repeat we cut two left tackles that later started in the Super Bowl and a center that started in the Super Bowl last year........CUT THEM.......so much for that...meanwhile we cannot muster a winning season except in a gimme.......DIME A DOZEN.........keep believing in all the wrong stuff

You are a lying sack of crap anoldawg...............I never said a peep about Davidson EVER anywhere..................

Being a slime ball is your MO.......keep at it

I love it when fools come and throw shit on the wall in hate especially when it is about the person who has been CORRECTOMUNDO all the way

......touche idiot keep making a fool of yourself and masters too.............heh heh heh.............100 million dollars of shit the OLINE

But you and your jackass pal Masters can keep attacking me...........bottom line is Davidson is doing swimmingly well and the two guys I wanted to draft DeAngelo and Peterson are as well and both their teams are in the hunt ........meanwhile our 100 million dollar line has produced ZERO TDS IN FOUR GAMES..........

and nothing you can say about ME can erase that or unplug your head from yurass

You are the hypocrite that called Anderson our franchise QB last year and the same hypocrite that belittled davidson while he was here................................................THAT"S CORRECTMUNDO...........you moron.

That to the Steelers fan that also professes to be a Brown's fan....................now that is a real hypocrite. funny how the rat comes out only when the team is losing. You were the moron that said Crennel was a good coach and Savage was the bad guy....................................Ooops that was only when they were winning. Now everybody sucks.

ichie boy, you are still an opportunist and sling so much BS, you can't keep your stories straight.

That my friend is..............................CORRECTOMUNDO

Excuse me senile one..........I never called Anderson a FRANCHISE QB..........I reserve calling people franchise QB's until such time they prove that, thus I never called Anderson a franchise QB but did indeed accolade his play last year...........you remain a liar in need of anger management....

never said anything about Jeff Davidson either liar

with that you are dismissed............

this discussion thread was to about two things.........Jeff Davidson and how Sewage again erred in firing him and it is indeed now time for Sewage to be fired

and the fact that our 100 million dollar line scored NO TD's in four weeks nor did any offensive player..........thus providing statistical evidence again about how OL guys are dime a dozen and it is the skill guys who make the line perform not vice versa............

unfortunately you and a few others again turned it into a slobberfest of nonsense

you sir and those few others sadly made the thread about me.............instead of discussing how win football games

you should go away..........please whine about someone else....to someone else........ your crybaby attitude is pathetic......and you are disgracing Youngstown

this rat has come out 6,421 times to your 151.............mr true fan

Rich, you are wrongie-mundane-o.

First of all, Davidson isn't the issue. The Giants have a big 6'4", 264 lbs battering ram for first downs and touchdowns.

And, Eli has elevated his game - he has only been sacked about 27 and 23 times the last two years. But last year, he fumbled

more than snowflakes fell in a blizzard.

But, your great and all powerful Ben Gay was sacked - in the forties, the last two years. Sadly, they have no more battering ram.

But Hines Ward catches almost every pass ever throw within 5 yards of him. I've seen him drop ONE PASS.

What the Steelers DO have, is, the best defense in the NFL.

Oh, and the baltihor dirty rotten stinkin ratbirds? Number two defense.

And the Giants? #6 defense.

Note, the dismal score that the BROWNS-Steelers first game was.

So, Rich, lookie-lookie where the Browns defense is:

The Browns' defense has played very, very well at times - and the offense went DA bye bye.

And that takes it's toll on the defense.

The Browns stupidly run on first down so much, and second down so much, while DA/Dorsey were

statues back there frantically throwing the ball away or throwing interceptions or throwing good passes

that Wailin' Braylon DROPS so much of the time........

That defenses can simply stack against the run, knowing the qb's can't scramble and Wailin isn't catchable,

and the offensive play calling is UNdecievable....

Teams have to have most of the pieces in place. The Browns are closer to that than ever before - but the

coaching staff have no nads, and Shaffer is a turnstile.

And, just for the record, Shaun O'Hara was a bum because he DIDN'T GIVE A CRAP, he wanted the $$$ but then

he hated being on an expansion team. He whined more than T.O. and Ocho Stinko combined. But, he is

3rd alternate for the pro bowl.

You have to have the oline to ENABLE your skill players to play, and your defense

has to be able to hold the fort.

I believe KC, Detroit, and Seattle pick before the Browns.

Add that - Cincy and Oakland pick a bit BEFORE the Browns. San Diego picks a bit? after the Browns.

Look where their defenses rank.

Now, Rich, buddy - you made great SENSE once, I freakin KNOW you can do it again !

(you just had another relapse of goofy-hoofy).

that's code for "big silly foot in mouth".

1 Pittsburgh 238.7 75.8 3.22 162.9 60.91 47 32.7 26:47 13.7

2 Baltimore 257.5 77.9 3.45 179.6 58.50 32 31.1 24:38 15.2

3 Philadelphia 274.4 90.5 3.42 183.9 71.88 41 31.8 29:16 19.5

4 Tennessee 281.0 93.4 3.73 187.6 63.09 38 32.7 30:31 14.1

5 Washington 285.1 95.9 3.77 189.2 74.01 20 36.6 28:39 19.0

6 N.Y. Giants 285.8 90.6 3.93 195.1 72.97 41 39.1 27:37 17.6

7 Dallas 287.0 92.4 3.94 194.6 81.33 53 34.8 29:49 20.6

8 Minnesota 292.8 71.1 3.22 221.6 78.97 41 33.0 28:24 20.7

9 Tampa Bay 299.4 115.6 4.26 183.7 67.61 27 36.2 29:07 17.9

10 Miami 316.4 97.3 3.95 219.1 78.90 38 37.1 29:22 19.2

11 Carolina 316.9 111.5 4.11 205.4 76.72 29 37.4 30:48 18.9

12 Indianapolis 317.2 126.8 4.18 190.4 75.65 25 47.9 32:01 19.6

13 Buffalo 317.4 114.1 4.20 203.4 82.27 22 36.0 29:34 21.9

14 Arizona 318.6 106.7 3.98 211.9 96.53 29 45.5 29:06 25.6

15 Jacksonville 319.1 110.7 4.12 208.4 88.06 26 36.4 28:33 22.1

16 New England 319.9 108.1 4.13 211.9 91.87 25 45.1 26:27 21.6

17 Chicago 326.8 93.1 3.51 233.6 71.94 28 33.7 29:44 21.6

18 San Francisco 328.7 103.9 3.84 224.8 84.95 26 38.3 27:52 24.4

19 N.Y. Jets 332.6 90.9 3.71 241.7 84.00 39 39.7 29:57 22.8

20 New Orleans 337.7 108.7 4.05 229.0 80.09 21 39.0 29:29 25.2

21 Houston 338.1 125.4 4.55 212.8 88.25 22 39.6 28:20 24.5

22 Atlanta 342.4 119.2 4.80 223.2 81.48 28 37.8 28:52 20.1

23 Cincinnati 343.3 124.9 3.92 218.4 92.27 13 44.0 33:00 25.6

24 Green Bay 344.6 138.4 4.81 206.3 72.87 23 39.8 28:56 24.2

25 San Diego 346.5 102.9 3.87 243.6 92.38 25 40.5 31:46 21.6

26 Oakland 362.2 167.2 4.73 195.0 79.30 27 46.1 32:50 24.9

27 Cleveland 363.5 147.4 4.49 216.1 78.74 18 44.8 32:26 21.8

28 Denver 373.8 139.8 4.86 234.0 95.19 22 43.1 31:15 26.1

29 St. Louis 375.0 151.6 4.72 223.4 96.15 25 41.0 25:09 29.8

30 Seattle 380.4 119.5 4.05 260.9 96.09 30 42.9 34:19 25.4

31 Detroit 389.3 168.9 4.96 220.4 106.47 27 42.8 33:07 31.7

32 Kansas City 397.1 155.1 4.93 242.0 90.40

OK...simmer down...4 first round O-lineman are somehow a dime a dozen??? You build the lines then and only then do you add skill players. O-line/D-line then RB's and LB's then QB and safeties.....wr's and corners are guys you can find later in the drafts.

Just my opinion!

Guest Masters
OK...simmer down...4 first round O-lineman are somehow a dime a dozen??? You build the lines then and only then do you add skill players. O-line/D-line then RB's and LB's then QB and safeties.....wr's and corners are guys you can find later in the drafts.

Just my opinion!

Of course he ignores that CAR has two first rounders on their line. Notices how he changes his argument and spins it else where once that was thrown out. It's the MO of da ich.

Archived