THE BROWNS BOARD

Trash-Talk Thread for Browns & Steeler fans

Joker Boy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was dude ... u better believe that the refereeing was F'ed up

I watched that hit 10 times with Mo-mass. It wasn't helmet to helmet.

Steelers > Browns

We knew that when the season started though.

Man, ANTEATERS - nothing like a little preemptive damage control.

You know, if having Steeler fans here is too much sand for your xxxx, why not start a troll room? Yeah, I know - the average IQ of the main forum will drop considerably, but at least we don't have to put up with your incessant whining all the time.

Colt McCoy looked like the real McCoy this afternoon. He had poise and didn't panic. Played way, WAY better than I thought he would. Yeah, we've seen stains QB's look good for a while before they burst into flames, yinz might have to be careful with this one. Don't wreck him right out of the gate like yinz do with your other QB's.

I didn't think we'd cover that 13.5 spread though. At least everyone will be talking about Ben's 3 TD performance this week and not his suspension, and for that we thank yinz.

Regards...

... an'at

Exactly , and u guys won and well too, so why are you the ones who are complaining ? Im pissed cos we lost but that comes with the package , what is with u guys ? seriously man - just enjoy the win !

It was a good game! Colt McCoy did a good job for a rookie. He will have a solid future with the Browns.

Kudos to the Pittsburgh Steelers!!! Now on to Miamiiiiiiii.... :lol:

Suspended? LMAO

Maybe if Mo-mass died. He's still alive isn't he?

No he should be suspended for being a roided up, cheap shot piece of crap.

Neither one of those hits on the field today looked like he did it on purpose though. But they both were helmet to helmet. So if that's what the league is going to, then call it.

Mo Mass doesn't go into the locker room with a head injury because Harrison arm tackles him....

But he should be suspended for being a roided up, cheap shot piece of crap.

I had to listen to you guys bitch about Ward's shoulder pad hit to Shipley, but according to you both these hits are just hard nosed football. Loved watching him power bomb Vince Young after his buddies wrap him up for him, It was awesome during the superbowl when he choked slammed Aaron Fransico 20 yards to the left of were the play was happening.

He's not a dirty player, just a hard nosed football player... :rolleyes:

Man, ANTEATERS - nothing like a little preemptive damage control.

You know, if having Steeler fans here is too much sand for your xxxx, why not start a troll room? Yeah, I know - the average IQ of the main forum will drop considerably, but at least we don't have to put up with your incessant whining all the time.

Colt McCoy looked like the real McCoy this afternoon. He had poise and didn't panic. Played way, WAY better than I thought he would. Yeah, we've seen stains QB's look good for a while before they burst into flames, yinz might have to be careful with this one. Don't wreck him right out of the gate like yinz do with your other QB's.

I didn't think we'd cover that 13.5 spread though. At least everyone will be talking about Ben's 3 TD performance this week and not his suspension, and for that we thank yinz.

Regards...

... an'at

Actually if you were so smart, what I called for was the stupid little one-liner bickering to cease and leave the forum and majority of threads open for deep football discussion.

I signed on after the game and it was silliness, mostly from Steeler fans whether you all agree or not. The Browns are rebuilding and we had a rookie QB not shit himself and a rookie DB have a key INT that resulted in points. We have much more to discuss than your stupidass team. I'm pretty sure the forums that are decorated in black-n-yellow and have a 'Stiller' type jingle in their name are for that type of discussion. Here it will be 100% Browns and how they match up against their opponents. We know that we have plenty of room to grow and we wish to talk about that grey area.

Thanks for understanding. Sorry to see the low-class signs pointed at the Georgia town where that young girl was raped by your star player. Although I realize that not everyone in the fan base can have class.

And You remind me of some trailer trash who sleeps with their sister. How is that spunk on your lips working out for you?

Listen Whoopie, loosen up the braids and relax. You're childish rants were old last year and I was happy to see your role diminish on the board this year. I'd wager you realized that now only were Steeler fans riding you for being ridiculous but your own fan base. You're a classless, childish simpleton that has ZERO room calling anyone out for anything. Stick to the Political forum. Just make sure you stock up on tin foil. I don't want you to run out of hats.

Browns_Steelers_Foo_711264l.jpg

Hey Steeler fans, what exactly did these signs mean? I seen two during the broadcast along thes lines of 'stay focused'. Is there a history behind this saying?

Well its from Georgia. Must be telling him to stay focused on the game because he is too pumped for his rape session after.

Is this what you mean by "deep football discussion", ANTEATERS?

Pot, meet kettle.

Regards...

... an'at

Ahh, no asshole ... that is why I posted it in the trash-talking thread. You aren't very bright are you?

I also posted it here in response to one of you puffing out your chest on how classy your fans are for being quite after one of your other praised players knocked two players out with head-hunting shots. I wanted to know if this sign was as un-classy as it appeared?

I wouldn't expect you to know what deep football discussion is, so just stay here in this folder. Other advise I can give you is to wear a condom when you spoon your sister tonight.

LMAO...well I have two tits and a nice ass with a Steelers tattoo that say otherwise! Go Steelers!!! :lol:

the same tits that scrape the puke-ridden boardwalk while you're suckin' off the crew from the U.S.S. Minnifield? AND i didn't know you could tattoo across a dimpled cottage cheese ass.

OH AND I GUESS THE BIG BOLD FONT YOU USE IS AS CLOSE TO BEING A LOUD DRUNK TRAMP AS YOU CAN GET TYPING A POST ON THIS FORUM. HAVE ANOTHER ROCK AND RYE GUTTER SLUT.

Browns_Steelers_Foo_711264l.jpg

Hey Steeler fans, what exactly did these signs mean? I seen two during the broadcast along thes lines of 'stay focused'. Is there a history behind this saying?

I honestly have no idea. People are still upset about the whole ordeal so I'm not sure if that is a negative sign or some sort of positive one. It doesn't make sense to me so.

the same tits that scrape the puke-ridden boardwalk while you're suckin' off the crew from the U.S.S. Minnifield? AND i didn't know you could tattoo across a dimpled cottage cheese ass.

OH AND I GUESS THE BIG BOLD FONT YOU USE IS AS CLOSE TO BEING A LOUD DRUNK TRAMP AS YOU CAN GET TYPING A POST ON THIS FORUM. HAVE ANOTHER ROCK AND RYE GUTTER SLUT.

Is this really xxxxing necessary? I get the hate between both fan bases but this is flat out childish. I've yet to see any of the Steeler regulars pulling punches like this, just blatant attacks that are based in a bunch of bullsh.it. It's getting old. I've always considered you one of the few that seemed to be above the Retarded attacks most of the time but I guess not. Grow the xxxx up.

Archived