THE BROWNS BOARD

Trash-Talk Thread for Browns & Steeler fans

Joker Boy

Did anyone see the pre-game interview between Pig Ben and Cowher? Pig Ben STILL says he didn't do anything wrong!!! Yea, he's learned his lesson alright! What a schmuck!

He said he'd never hurt a woman. He didn't say he wasn't acting like a moron. He's admitted to getting to full of himself plenty of times and that he wasn't the best human being as a direct result. Good one tard. :wacko:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure he has hurt a woman...a few drunk ones actually.

Based on what your jaded opinion? Read the case files. They are of public record at this point. The United States prides itself on innocent until proven guilty. We'll see if something else comes up. Actual criminals usually display repeat behavior, OJ Simpson for example. I didn't realize banging out on a sorority slut with a DTF name tag was "rape" I guess a lot of my friends in college are guilty of rape then because sororities through school, at least in my experience were borderline whorehouses and the girls went out in aggressive fashion to bring guys home. THE GIRLS! not the guys.

EDIT: Unless of course you look like sloth from the Goonies, then I guess you wouldn't know.

Is this really xxxxing necessary? I get the hate between both fan bases but this is flat out childish. I've yet to see any of the Steeler regulars pulling punches like this, just blatant attacks that are based in a bunch of bullsh.it. It's getting old. I've always considered you one of the few that seemed to be above the Retarded attacks most of the time but I guess not. Grow the xxxx up.

dude i don't mean anything by it. it's a frickin forum. if the "lady" can't handle, then don't try to hang with the big boys. just chiming in with some bullsh.t. don't you know i try out my latest shecky green material here first? and the title of this thread did mention "enter at your own risk". so i figured anything goes. yet, at least i'm not attacking your team or it's qb. rants will probably get worse as the jager gets drunk. CHEERS TO YOUR CAT!!

HE SAID HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!! ANYTHING!! Wonder why he got suspended then?? Man, Stooler fans are stupid.

He was suspended for conduct unbecoming of a professional football player WITH the Rooney's blessing and truthfully the suspension likely saved his career. If he were charged with Rape he'd be going to jail you xxxxing moron and Cleveland if she were sober it would be less of a issue because they probably wouldn't have got it on in a bathroom and the sorority sisters wouldn't have made asses and sluts out of themselves at the bar. All backed up by eye witness reports you can read in the case, once again now of public record. If it weren't Roethlisberger you wouldn't give a sh.it, that's the fact and that's why this whole thing is laughable. STFU.

EDIT: And it's laughable because it's all any of you have, you'll hang on to these allegations for as long as possible because you just got stomped on the field. Last years anomaly is now dead. Might as well go back to the rape allegations.

So, tell me, how do you get suspended by the NFL for "conduct unbecoming of a professional football player" if he, according to his own words, "did NOTHING wrong"?

I bet you believe OJ is innocent too, huh?

There was a mountian of evidence against OJ.

There was no evidence against Ben. The police couldn't even use the accuser's interview tesimony as evidence because her story changed 3 times.

Why is it that Browns fans cry about a Steelers player hitting one of their guys too hard, how he should be fined, it's illegal, etc. etc.

Yet you consider ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYS in your team's history a play in which Turkey Jones deliberatly slammed and injured Terry Bradshaw?

The hypocritical crap is ridiculous. The fact is you're desperately looking for an excuse for why the Browns lost while the reality is that once again, helmet to helmet or not (which happens in every game, every week) the Browns were defeated by a far superior Steelers team. There is no other way to call it.

There was a mountian of evidence against OJ.

There was no evidence against Ben. The police couldn't even use the accuser's interview tesimony as evidence because her story changed 3 times.

o.k. the guy didn't get charged, no evidence.....blah, blah, blah. but can any of you steeler's fans admit the guy is an asshole?

o.k. the guy didn't get charged, no evidence.....blah, blah, blah. but can any of you steeler's fans admit the guy is an asshole?

I don't know the guy so I can't comment on what kind of person he is. I'm the kind of person who isn't going to judge someone based on what the media says etc.

Ben's innocent of the allagations, but I don't comment on his personality. Honestly I could care less about a players personality off the field. I've heard geeat and terrible things about his personality. I'm not basing any opinion of complete rumors that can't be verified.

Did Ben make big mistakes? Yes. Was he involved in criminal activity? No.

Did Ben make big mistakes? Yes. Was he involved in criminal activity? No.

i get it. if i was a fan of the team and him being the most important player, i would definitely fall along the same lines as you. even though it might not have been deemed criminal, that kind of action/stupidness against a friend even a friend of a friend would have gotten him taken out back and lit up around here. no disrespect but he needs to settle the F down.

i get it. if i was a fan of the team and him being the most important player, i would definitely fall along the same lines as you. even though it might not have been deemed criminal, that kind of action/stupidness against a friend even a friend of a friend would have gotten him taken out back and lit up around here. no disrespect but he needs to settle the F down.

I'm not going to disagree if you said he F'ed up or acted stupid.

It's when dumbasses want that young woman to have been raped simply because that would have made Ben guilty.

It's when dumbasses want that young woman to have been raped simply because that would have made Ben guilty.

now that is stupid, hence the term (as you said) dumbass. i'll probably get shot for this but i like berger as a qb. findlay played my hs team every year (same conference) so it's cool to see someone make it big that is from the area where i grew up. just email him the link for eharmony or something already.

:blink::blink:

Once again a Steeler fan attempts to prove that the concept of education...is way overrated

I hope you get raped sometime in your lifetime and see how you like it.

And there you have it, Browns fans...a clear distinction between Steelers fans and yourselves...you have absolutely no class whatsoever. I actually paid your rookie QB a compliment and you tell me that you hope I get raped. Guess that says it all, people! You all are just a bunch of fu^king sore losers. Your season is over, so hang up your cleats! Pittsburgh Steelers all the way!

And there you have it, Browns fans...a clear distinction between Steelers fans and yourselves...you have absolutely no class whatsoever. I actually paid your rookie QB a compliment and you tell me that you hope I get raped. Guess that says it all, people! You all are just a bunch of fu^king sore losers. Your season is over, so hang up your cleats! Pittsburgh Steelers all the way!

What time is Big Ben's parade tomorrow? ... and what time will the virgin offering begin?

Scumbag city ...

must be your second smoke break at the walmart, huh?. how are the plus sizes treating you? much of a selection? most girls/women i know that say they have a nice ass can barely fit in the door. pretty brutal to say you should get raped, don't agree. but how about just STFU? always nice to see the battle axes rooting for their team, drunk and loud and not knowing WTF they're yelling about. then again, i guess that's just part of the package being a woman and all.

go get raped or something.

squeerlerbabe.

You are clueless. Show up here after a win.

go root for Rapistbooger and if you get helmeted by Harrison at some bar, then attacked by Rothrapistbooger, I hope

you don't come here for sympathy.

get lost. those helmet to helmet hitjobs on Cribbs and MoMass stink up your "win" to me.

You are not complimenting anyone, you are only antagonizing the opposing teams fans who want to talk about their team. Maybe you need to go find a new hobby by hanging out in the WalMart restrooms.

Go get raped somewhere else, we dont like you.

Boy are you dumb. This behavior is expected from shit for brains steelers fans, ignore the obvious so they can wave little yellow towels.

If Big gay were on any other team they would've added punishment other than 4 weeks set by the NFL. Your whole organization is nothing more than trailer trash.

The Browns are rebuilding

hasn't this been your excuse for the last 15yrs?

still gonna be the excuse after 30 yrs?

hasn't this been your excuse for the last 15yrs?

still gonna be the excuse after 30 yrs?

Try having your team ripped from your city and then keep missing on draft picks/coaches and see how long you dwell on the bottom.

If the Browns never get taken to Baltimore I would say we would be right there with Steelers and be competing year in and year out.

Archived