THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Gameday Browns Fans

massbrownsfan

took out the Girls this Morning for a Walk in the state forest My wife was Looking for my dog lol

Yes, happy game day. That walk will probably be the best part of your day. If you need some anxiety relief and another walk does not work after the game, try some ativan.

You really have to love browns fans for sticking with their team through all the terrible coaching, effort on the field, and losses. Those statistics from the 50s that only your father or grandfather saw or cared about really must help you feel better about your team.

Yes, happy game day. That walk will probably be the best part of your day. If you need some anxiety relief and another walk does not work after the game, try some ativan.

You really have to love browns fans for sticking with their team through all the terrible coaching, effort on the field, and losses. Those statistics from the 50s that only your father or grandfather saw or cared about really must help you feel better about your team.

This thread IS NOT FOR Shitzburgh Fans Buddy Only for my Browns Fans lol Have a Great day I always feel Great after a walk in the woods My dawgs even Get excited they must have chased some deer off or some steeler TROLLS Like you took them almost 40 Minutes to return to the truck lol

This thread IS NOT FOR Shitzburgh Fans Buddy Only for my Browns Fans lol Have a Great day I always feel Great after a walk in the woods My dawgs even Get excited they must have chased some deer off or some steeler TROLLS Like you took them almost 40 Minutes to return to the truck lol

LOL. Your family was not able to afford grammar school? Your punctuation is awful. Are all browns fans this ignorant or is this just your special day? Ever hear of a comma or a period? It's obvious you have heard of a period but I'm not talking about the kind your wife has. Nor am I talking about your little PMS fit you just had.

LOL. Your family was not able to afford grammar school? Your punctuation is awful. Are all browns fans this ignorant or is this just your special day? Ever hear of a comma or a period? It's obvious you have heard of a period but I'm not talking about the kind your wife has. Nor am I talking about your little PMS fit you just had.

Not cool Dude Not good to make Fun of People Betcha wouldnt talk shit Like that In front of me?Im sure you wouldnt lol Coyote Bait.

You Brownies are too damn funny! You do realize that beautiful girls love football too? Well maybe you don't since all of your Dog Pound chicks are fugly as hell. :rolleyes:

On another note...you can hate Pittsburgh all you want, but we still have the Super Bowl trophies...six of them...and ready for number seven this year! And as far as sacks go, get ready for our defense because your QB will be lucky if he can walk after this game! Go Steelers!!! :lol:

You Brownies are too damn funny! You do realize that beautiful girls love football too? Well maybe you don't since all of your Dog Pound chicks are fugly as hell. :rolleyes:

On another note...you can hate Pittsburgh all you want, but we still have the Super Bowl trophies...six of them...and ready for number seven this year! And as far as sacks go, get ready for our defense because your QB will be lucky if he can walk after this game! Go Steelers!!!

:lol:

Wishing injury on another player, in the words of all Steelers trolls, stay classy.

Archived