THE BROWNS BOARD

Marty's Coaching Tree

Mr. T

Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.

Now, what to do in this years off season:

Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3

New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach

New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)

Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)

New Defense

Cant wait to see what happens!

65 is not necessarily heart attack territory. There are coaches in the league over 45, 55, so that's could be considered a mute point. All the press outline Marty and Cowher as options for CLE. Marty did in fact talk to the organization, so it is a possibility. If people want to speculate, that is not too far off. If the threads talking about it annoy, don't read them. Again, people want to speculate and play with options. Good for them / me.

Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.

Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3

New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)

New Defense

Bills Coach Marv Levy coached till he was well in his 70's and Joepa at 82 is still going strong at Pennitentary State so age isnt a concern for me...

Bills Coach Marv Levy coached till he was well in his 70's and Joepa at 82 is still going strong at Pennitentary State so age isnt a concern for me...

I know damn....

It's not like hes John McCain old...

New Defense

I agree marty isnt coming out of retirement he may be interested in a gm job though if lerner can snag cowher for a head coach which also is not likely..

We will end up with another bright oc for an hc without a proven structure and the whole hellish cycle will begin anew...sigh..

I agree marty isnt coming out of retirement he may be interested in a gm job though if lerner can snag cowher for a head coach which also is not likely..

We will end up with another bright oc for an hc without a proven structure and the whole hellish cycle will begin anew...sigh..

Thats what Im afraid of. Cleveland has to STOP being the place for first time head coaches. Lerner just isnt getting that THAT OPTION IS NOT WORKING!

Archived