THE BROWNS BOARD

St Lous Rams ! 3 - 3

BrownIndian

The Rams have won against Washington, Seattle and now San Diego.

Explain this to me. Arent they supposed to be much further away from being a competent team than us or the Lions ?

Did Bradford bring about the whole new change ? Did they acquire any off season talent ? or did they have a sleeper talent that just woke up ? or did the coaching improve ? or did they just get lucky ?

Explain this to me. Arent they supposed to be much further away from being a competent team than us or the Lions ?

Did Bradford bring about the whole new change ? Did they acquire any off season talent ? or did they have a sleeper talent that just woke up ? or did the coaching improve ? or did they just get lucky ?

Who knows? But I'm tired of seeing some other team emerge every year, while we continue to "rebuild!" The downright incompetence, and ineptness from our previous regimes have set this team back! I am willing to give the Holmgren/Heckert/Mangini trio the benefit of the doubt, as this is their first year of working together. Therefore, they get a pass from me! But come next year, I had better see some serious moves from them and a DRAMATIC improvement and not just progress here and there! The Rams, Chiefs and others like the Dolphins, Falcons and Saints in the past couple of years have proven that they can do it! I want to see smart drafting, and not just guys to come in and fill holes. 2 things that ABSOF***N'LUTELY NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN THE OFF SEASON whether they get them by FA or the draft and that is a legitimate #1 WR, and a legitimate shut down corner!!! Let's not wreck yet another QBs career!

Bradford is quite good but they have had more issues than the Browns have had at WR ( they have been losing them on a weekly basis) this franchise really needs to imp[rove in all areas, each year you see on area or another but never solid development all around.

The Rams got Bradford because they were a very, very bad team for a long time.

It's how they got all sorts of fine players... THEY FREAKIN DRAFTED SO HIGH.

The Browns have wasted years on bad hc's, bad picks, and bad philosophies - like not building up

the oline to make the offense be able to work. Like not drafting cb's high.

These Browns still have a few weaknesses. Fill them, and watch the Browns go to the playoffs.

The rams still have a long way to go.. They are in a cupcake division and San Diego sucks this year. The Browns are in (arguably) the best division in football and our schedule this year is brutal.. I am tired of losing too but you have to admit we are improving. Another year of high draft picks with Holmgren/Heckert and next year should be better than this year.. then maybe all those close games we lost this year can turn into wins next year..

I am willing to give the Holmgren/Heckert/Mangini trio the benefit of the doubt, as this is their first year of working together. Therefore, they get a pass from me! But come next year, I had better see some serious moves from them and a DRAMATIC improvement and not just progress here and there!

I am willing to tolorate it for 1 more year as well but only because i dont have any choice!

I like what i have seen in heckert but mangini is another story...hopefully one heckert will be trying to cover up soon...hehehehe...

Browns football if we arent losin and happy about it, then we are not browns fans!

Archived