THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.

Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.

feral_hog_in_mud.jpg

00001f.jpg

So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?

Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.

So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?

Understood. I am sure I have Saints shirts older than Mr. Canton. Thanks to all here for allowing us to visit. Perhaps the most civil boards I have visited recently.

Here's two things people don't know about the Browns:

1. We play better when people count us out.

2. We don't win very many games.

Oh wait, everyone knows those things!

1. Absolutely! I have seen it many times. I have had Sunday Ticket since it began and watch everyone. But, I know that you will not be taken lightly at all.

2. Been there, done that. With the right parts at the top that can change.

What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?

You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?

Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.

I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.

you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line

im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.

the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk

you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period

you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line

im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.

the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk

you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period

Yeah you rite !!!..dam you go man...bout dam time..lol

yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before

i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms

now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong

you are no different

my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row

So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".

you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints.

LMAO.

I see Mikey already straightened that one out ... Gipper will have a field day too.

Do you put on your kitty cat outfit before you get on the plane or do you cange when you get to the Superdome?

Zombo

you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do.

What Planet have you been living on? Or what history have you been reading? The Browns have won 8 championships, the Cleveland area has 13 titles....including those won by teams in Canton. The Browns have had more first place divisional/conference finishes except for maybe 1 or 2 team. Your history professors needed to be fired. And you need to start doing some independent reading on NFL history.

im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line

As a born and bred red blooded American I believe that people born and bred here should be loyal to America. As a born and bred Northeast Ohio native I believe that born and bred Northeast Ohioans should be loyal to the Northeast Ohio sports team. THAT is where I come from. Maybe you are not a bandwagon fan who glommed onto a winning team, but, in my mind you are somewhat of a turncoat. Would you prefer that nomenclature?

Pup, you would be lucky to be given the job of waterboy, so much as even getting into the ring.

AH...No shit Sherlock. What amazing powers of observation you have. "The Saints are better than the Browns".

Well Whoopdeephukingdoo. You know, you may not be one of those worthless steeler fans, but you are making a Grade A effort at emulating one. Do you really think this is all about the Saints being better than the Browns? It ain't about that Sonny Jim. It ain't about that.

So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".

No, no, I will give him that credit. I DO believe he became a fan of the Saints because of their uniform. All those type of guys become fans of a team because of their uniform ;) if you get my drift.

rate_runway_blayne_506.jpg

No, no, I will give him that credit. I DO believe he became a fan of the Saints because of their uniform. All those type of guys become fans of a team because of their uniform ;) if you get my drift.

rate_runway_blayne_506.jpg

I'm new to these boards...and I'm already having a blast!...Love you guys already! I feel very at home here :) GO BROWNS!!

i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms

now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong

you are no different

my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row

Hey Canton Legend... not trying to talk smack here, so please don't take it wrong. I respect the fact that you like Saints. When I was younger I always tended to gravitate toward the Dolphins as a 2nd favorite. Loved Marino! Also liked visiting the state of Florida too, so maybe that played into the equation. But I'm with Gipper on this when it comes to hometown loyalty. Being born and raised in NE Ohio my loyalties were to my hometown FIRST!!!! Always have, always will! I'm just curious as to why you would go against your hometown team (and I say hometown because Canton is still NE Ohio, and because of it's proximity to Cleveland)? Hey, my kid likes the Saints too, so this Sunday will be like his Super Bowl, but he knows where his hometown is. Again, just asking.

At least you don't like the Steelers! And the Saints colors really ARE BLACK AND GOLD, and not piss yellow! LOL!

Hey now, historically, you're wrong.

Browns:

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 481-392-13 (~55% win percentage)

Playoff Record (all-time) : 16-20 (Last appearance after 2002 season)

Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 0 appearances Championships Won: 8

Saints:

Regular Season Record (all-time) : 279-380-5 (~42% win percentage)

Playoff Record (all-time) : 5-6 (Last appearance after 2009 season)

Super Bowls Won: 1 out of 1 appearance

Championships Won: 1 (and it was last year!)

Just sayin', keep it accurate, for the kids.

it only takes one super bowl to be more successful than the browns.....you guys have how many? nada

congrats on having a better record in the regular season and congrats on ur league championships all those millions of years ago when there were 8 teams in the league.....they are meaningless

we have a better win percentage in the post season and we never screwed ourselves out of 2 trips to the super bowl......congrats on those by the way.

And Gipper... I'm with you 110% about being loyal to your country, state, or city, or whatever! Being from NE Ohio and rooting for the Steelers to me is like rooting for the Canadian hockey team to beat the US hockey team in the Olympics. Or rooting for your rival high school or college to beat your OWN alma mater! But, I'll pose this question. Let's say someone lives in a place like North Dakota, or Iowa where there are no NFL teams? Who should fans consider their "hometeam?" Should it be the Packers? Bears? Vikings? Chiefs? Rams? Just curious, because places like that are kind of smack dab in the middle. Or how about Oklahoma? I'd be curious to hear your take.

it only takes one super bowl to be more successful than the browns.....you guys have how many? nada

congrats on having a better record in the regular season and congrats on ur league championships all those millions of years ago when there were 8 teams in the league.....they are meaninglesswe have a better win percentage in the post season and we never screwed ourselves out of 2 trips to the super bowl......congrats on those by the way.

How can you say meaningless? To say that is disrespectful to the history of the game. Believe me, I'm a "what have you done for me lately" kind of guy, but I'm not going to disrespect the history of what pioneered this game. A lot of what you see in todays game, especially some of the offense was pioneered from none other than Paul Brown. Speaking of which do you know he pretty much invented the draw play?

What Planet have you been living on? Or what history have you been reading? The Browns have won 8 championships, the Cleveland area has 13 titles....including those won by teams in Canton. The Browns have had more first place divisional/conference finishes except for maybe 1 or 2 team. Your history professors needed to be fired. And you need to start doing some independent reading on NFL history.

8 championships? which year were those in? back when dinosaurs were around? before a competent football league came around with better athletes and smarter football. your championships are meaningless......but im sure you use that as an argument all the time when you try to prove your team is better.....lmao

As a born and bred red blooded American I believe that people born and bred here should be loyal to America. As a born and bred Northeast Ohio native I believe that born and bred Northeast Ohioans should be loyal to the Northeast Ohio sports team. THAT is where I come from. Maybe you are not a bandwagon fan who glommed onto a winning team, but, in my mind you are somewhat of a turncoat. Would you prefer that nomenclature?

your arguments are out of date just like your insults. a turncoat? i remember back in the 1500s when that was a real insult. i was mature enough to pick my own favorite team when i was a kid rather than following some stupid cult following which is the browns fan club. you guys die a little more every year because your stress level is so high. maybe you should try being a front runner for awhile.....it'll extend ur life about 20 years.......maybe long enough to see the browns win a super bowl.....but probably not

AH...No shit Sherlock. What amazing powers of observation you have. "The Saints are better than the Browns".

Well Whoopdeephukingdoo. You know, you may not be one of those worthless steeler fans, but you are making a Grade A effort at emulating one. Do you really think this is all about the Saints being better than the Browns? It ain't about that Sonny Jim. It ain't about that.

it sure as hell is about my team being better than your team. what kind of misguided notions do you have? you think i would be here if all i wanted was a dick measuring contest? im here to smack you around a little before the game, and then kick you when ur down after the game. the steelers fans will look like angels when im thru with you.

congrats on having a better record in the regular season and congrats on ur league championships all those millions of years ago when there were 8 teams in the league.....they are meaningless

we have a better win percentage in the post season and we never screwed ourselves out of 2 trips to the super bowl......congrats on those by the way.

Jumping Jesus. With this post you are acting EXACTLY like an ignorant, stupid Steeler fan. Why don't you take a trip a few blocks away from you there in Canton and ask those folks to take down all the Browns championships they have listed on their board there if you believe that? How fast do you think you would be thrown out on your ass on Fulton Ave.?

I wouldn't trade a single title we have for a Super Bowl title. I would like to add to it, but I wouldn't trade one.

Screw yourself out of a trip to the Super Bowl? Is 2006 so long ago that your fuzzy brain can't remember it? The Saints lost big time to the Bears in the NFC title game.

At least the Browns have had a ton of opportunities to get screwed out of a SB appearance while the Saints were sitting home on their asses sipping Hurricanes those years.

8 championships? which year were those in? back when dinosaurs were around? before a competent football league came around with better athletes and smarter football. your championships are meaningless......but im sure you use that as an argument all the time when you try to prove your team is better.....lmao

Just like a f**ing stupid Steeler fan. Your Saints compadres REALLY overestimated you capabilities of argumentation when all you do is mimic the most ignorant group of all. If you really want them all listed I would be glad to.

your arguments are out of date just like your insults. a turncoat? i remember back in the 1500s when that was a real insult. i was mature enough to pick my own favorite team when i was a kid rather than following some stupid cult following which is the browns fan club.

Nothing I have seen out of you so far cries out "maturity". No, you strike me simply as a fey follower.

So? Being called a turncoat doesn't bother you? Of course it wouldn't. People without honor are not bothered being called people without honor.

you guys die a little more every year because your stress level is so high. maybe you should try being a front runner for awhile.....it'll extend ur life about 20 years.......maybe long enough to see the browns win a super bowl.....but probably not

No, I have honor in my life. I won't be a feckless traitor like you.

Hell, I bey you may have been a big fan of Osama Bil Laden if you had liked his outfit.

it sure as hell is about my team being better than your team. what kind of misguided notions do you have?

The Saints being better than the Browns is a given. The Saints are the reigning champions. We here in Browns country are not as stupid as your sort to try to argue otherwise.

you think i would be here if all i wanted was a dick measuring contest? im here to smack you around a little before the game, and then kick you when ur down after the game. the steelers fans will look like angels when im thru with you.

Dudette, you are bringing a plastic knife to a gun fight. Of course you don't want a dick measuring contest because you wouldn't measure up. But that is exactly what you got, whether you like it or not. So, either pull your little teeny weeny out with your microscope to find it or crawl back into the fetal position sucking your thumb.

The Browns/Saints game is irrelevent. Those teams will take care of themselves. Unless you plan to put on shoulder pads and get on the field there ain't no point in you talking about the game. What you got right here, right now is a flogging to go to.

Thats like sayin you wouldnt trade jackin -off ..to sleep with Selma Hyack....you guys are frikin crazy...lol

Nope, just loyal fans! Hey, I can't wait for the day the Browns hoist the Lombardi Trophy, but I am not going to disrespect the history of this great game, or teams of the past that won championships, and say that they don't count just because it wasn't called "THE SUPER BOWL" back then! Super Bowl after all is a fancy word for championship! With that being said, it's been a long time since Cleveland last celebrated a championship, so it's about time for this team to wake the f*** up and take the steps to make that happen!

Jumping Jesus. With this post you are acting EXACTLY like an ignorant, stupid Steeler fan. Why don't you take a trip a few blocks away from you there in Canton and ask those folks to take down all the Browns championships they have listed on their board there if you believe that? How fast do you think you would be thrown out on your ass on Fulton Ave.?

I wouldn't trade a single title we have for a Super Bowl title. I would like to add to it, but I wouldn't trade one.

Screw yourself out of a trip to the Super Bowl? Is 2006 so long ago that your fuzzy brain can't remember it? The Saints lost big time to the Bears in the NFC title game.

At least the Browns have had a ton of opportunities to get screwed out of a SB appearance while the Saints were sitting home on their asses sipping Hurricanes those years.

ur league championships are like a baby's pacifier......eventually you gotta accept that you cant use that anymore

the steelers wanna talk about their championships 2 years ago.....might as well be 100 years ago....just like ur browns championships

i know you want to grow up and i know ur tired of rooting for a terrible team.....but dont for a second pretend like they are better than my saints. the denial phase only lasts a little while for other teams.......for browns fans you guys have been in denial for 50 years

Nope, just loyal fans! Hey, I can't wait for the day the Browns hoist the Lombardi Trophy, but I am not going to disrespect the history of this great game, or teams of the past that won championships, and say that they don't count just because it wasn't called "THE SUPER BOWL" back then! Super Bowl after all is a fancy word for championship! With that being said, it's been a long time since Cleveland last celebrated a championship, so it's about time for this team to wake the f*** up and take the steps to make that happen!

Thats good and all ..but that was before the AFL..NFL..merger.....kinda aint the same ..Right?..i mean the Houston Oilers won a few to...do the Titan fans even know?

you are no different

now im an adult ......you dont have to believe me

We can agree on that . I don't believe your an adult Voodoo dolls??? meowwwwwww

Thats good and all ..but that was before the AFL..NFL..merger.....kinda aint the same ..Right?..i mean the Houston Oilers won a few to...do the Titan fans even know?

Well you know what. I don't give a shit how many Super Bowls another team has won, or a championships or whatever fancy name comes along with it. I'm a Browns fan PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! I will AlWAYS be a Browns fan, as this was the place that I was born, and I'm sticking with my hometown! Whether they win or lose is not going to change my loyalties. Fans of other teams can question all that they want as to why we stick with them. It should only be obvious that they are the home team, and therefore that is why we continue to root for them. Yeah we've had people fall off of the wagon, but you know what. They weren't true fans to begin with. I think that we can certainly agree that as bad as the Saints were at one time you guys didn't deviate. Why should we?

Archived