THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

oh you guys........i can see you are still holding on to that pacifier......i noticed you called them championships instead of super bowls? why is that?

Because they are championships.

1. "Championships" includes all Super Bowls.

2. "Super Bowls" does not include all Championships.

3. Dweebs who paint their faces and wear wigs never get laid.

Zombo

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you do realize that the NFL that existed back then was not the NFL that exists today?

just because it has the same name doesnt mean shit. the AFL-NFL merger is the league we have now with several additions including the saints and the browns as you know them today.

so no.....those championships dont mean anything.....and next year if the saints dont repeat, our super bowl doesnt mean shit......but as of now, you dont have shit against the saints

Why don't you just come out and admit that you have been deepthroating Steeler fans and that in swallowing their cum their idiotic arguments have infected your blood system. I mean, if you really want to be a Steeler fag, just admit it. Don't hide behind the Saints facade.

......the most watched television show in history was this years super bowl

the biggest annual sporting event in the world is the super bowl

companies pay millions of dollars to have their commercials run durin the super bowl because they know how big of a deal it is

people pay thousands just to sit in the nose bleeds so they can hang the ticket up on their wall and say "i went to that"

teams spend all year hoping to even get a chance to sniff the super bowl......and 30 of those teams go home every year hoping to do the exact same thing the next year

the super bowl is what pro football is all about.....its the biggest stage in any professional sport

you guys will understand after you get your first one......until then you guys have no idea

**edit*** woohoo my 100th post :D

I have to hand it to the NFL it turned into one helluva marketing ploy! Unfortunately, they made it so even the average fans cannot even buy nose bleed seats and that is sad, because it's the fans that make the NFL great! I think that the Super Bowl should be hosted by EVERY SINGLE NFL city regardless of the weather or climate. Football is a game of elements. The only time a game is usually post poned or delayed is due to lightning! But that's a whole other topic for another discussion!

lmao ur the kind of guy that steps in after a fight and talks shit to the loser......unfortunately for you the fight isnt over yet and you just decided to step right in the middle of it

It was over before it started. Hell, your ambition in life is to act as a surrogate..to carry someone else's bastard child around. You go through all the labor pains then have to give the baby up. What a tool.

So? You think that calling someone old is going to get you points? No, all it means is that I was learning facts about football long before you were even a sperm cell. And It is not a matter of age, it is a matter of intellect, and if I am not as bright as I think I am, that is fine, but compared to you I am a freeking Einstein.

i can see that you are already tiring of this argument......its a sign of age....first thing to go is your energy and you havent found enough to reply with a solid argument yet

That's right. You are too gutless to be loyal. We get that you are psychopathic with no conscience.

you're right. i would be scared to be a browns fan. its a wonder why you guys never adopted the bags over your faces.......you guys went a different route and just admitted you guys are all dogs

I don't think if you knew my dad that he would have been proud of me being a flaming transvestite like you. No, he was pretty old school. Flamers and disloyal Americans would NOT have been up his alley at all.

luckily i didnt have to impress your dad i guess.....bummer that he had to have a son like you....being the daughter that he wished he never had

Why don't you just come out and admit that you have been deepthroating Steeler fans and that in swallowing their cum their idiotic arguments have infected your blood system. I mean, if you really want to be a Steeler fag, just admit it. Don't hide behind the Saints facade.

F**K the steelers

i can see that you are already tiring of this argument......its a sign of age....first thing to go is your energy and you havent found enough to reply with a solid argument yet

you're right. i would be scared to be a browns fan. its a wonder why you guys never adopted the bags over your faces.......you guys went a different route and just admitted you guys are all dogs

luckily i didnt have to impress your dad i guess.....bummer that he had to have a son like you....being the daughter that he wished he never had

Your come backs are becoming weaker. You sound like a 12 year old. What a pathetic loser you are, geez.

It was over before it started. Hell, your ambition in life is to act as a surrogate..to carry someone else's bastard child around. You go through all the labor pains then have to give the baby up. What a tool.

i originally came here to help share my saints victory with you guys......since you guys can never have one of your own i guess it is like being a surrogate

oh you guys........i can see you are still holding on to that pacifier......i noticed you called them championships instead of super bowls? why is that?

UH, because they are championships. Look up NFL Championship.

You really do not know this stuff, do you? You really don't know that the "Super Bowl" is simply a marketing name for the NFL Championship game, do you?

Do you even know the origins of the name "Super Bowl"? I'll give you a lollipop if you can tell us without looking it up first.

UH, because they are championships. Look up NFL Championship.

You really do not know this stuff, do you? You really don't know that the "Super Bowl" is simply a marketing name for the NFL Championship game, do you?

Do you even know the origins of the name "Super Bowl"? I'll give you a lollipop if you can tell us without looking it up first

i love it how you guys keep coming back to that.......the super bowl is more than a name

there is a reason they named it the super bowl rather than just a championship.....its the culmination of 2 separate conferences battling all season to attain ultimate glory

and i live right down the road from the hall of fame......of course ive seen that little bouncy ball they got hanging up next to the theater that has the history of super bowl/ball

says the browns fan.......how about asking any fan of any other team which one they'd rather have

a super bowl against the best football teams to ever play......or some dumbass league championship against a league with 5 other teams where college teams could've wiped the floor with any professional team that played back then

OH the ignorant bliss of youth. You know what the problem with youth is: it is wasted on the young.

The young lack insight, knowledge, perceptiveness, perspicacity, sagaciousness.

An NFL championship is certainly a good thing to have.....of whatever age it comes from. I would be glad to keep the ones of yore, and to take home a few in the future.

There is no "choice" involved here my young dumb friend. Those historical titles are simply sitting there. They are in the books, they can't be erased. They are what they are. Those players achieved the ultimate that could be achieved at the time. They were the best of the best.

Yours is a tired and warn out argument: It is like arguing "I bet General Patreus could have defeated Napolean on the battlefield because he has nuclear weapons and Napolean didn't".

Do you not see how specious that is?

How would you have gotten say, the New Orleans Saints back in time to play say the 1950 Cleveland Browns? Or what time machine do you own that would have transported them here that would have brought many of them back to life to play that game? Do you see how absurd your concepts are?

Tell you what....I'll buy a ticket to go see that game if you can arrange it.

And naturally you CAN arrange it to prove your point, can't you? If you can't, why not?

If you google CantonLegend, not only do you get him in his Kitty Cat costume, but you find this gem:

"Recently i was introduced to the huge world of LARP(live action role playing)....it is probably the nerdiest thing i have ever seen next to dungeons and dragons....but it is probably one of the funnest(i know thats not a word) things ive done in my entire life.....

i found a park near my brothers home that does LARP twice a month and consists of a group no more than 30 players....i went this past sunday to see what it was like and i found myself completely enthralled by this crazy game

you start out with a weapon, shield and armor and the group is divided into 2 teams...after the whistle blows, all hell breaks loose...just running around a giant field slapping people, not only my age, but older and younger as well....it doesnt hurt because it is foam...but it is completely satisfying....if you ever wanted to hit somebody with a sword or test your endurance with other nerds around your area, this is definitly the way to do it

we ran around for a good 2 hours before we packed up....i left with a bruised forearm, a foot spur in my heel and a big ass smile on my face....after a bit of research i found a few documentaries on it which are much deeper than what we had done....there are camps all acrossed the world that have people playing characters with deep stories to explain their long history of fake battles....i dont think i could get into playing a character, but running around in a field with other mid to late twenty year olds was definitly my bag and if my foot spur heals within the next few weeks, i will definitly be back to do it again

do you guys have any knowledge of this or know anybody who has done or would be interested in doing something like this? im trying to learn more about this because im looking into taking my nephew and some buddies but i want to approach them without sounding real nerdy"

http://blackandgold.com/blogs/cantonlegend/

Damn. I guess I am at a loss of words. We've been debating with a nerd in a costume who likes to run around in a field slapping guys his age with a foam sword.

It's kinda like picking on a Retard. Doesn't feel right.

I think I need to smack Homotron or Formerly Stone around just get my manhood back.

Zombo

If you google CantonLegend, not only do you get him in his Kitty Cat costume, but you find this gem:

"Recently i was introduced to the huge world of LARP(live action role playing)....it is probably the nerdiest thing i have ever seen next to dungeons and dragons....but it is probably one of the funnest(i know thats not a word) things ive done in my entire life.....

i found a park near my brothers home that does LARP twice a month and consists of a group no more than 30 players....i went this past sunday to see what it was like and i found myself completely enthralled by this crazy game

you start out with a weapon, shield and armor and the group is divided into 2 teams...after the whistle blows, all hell breaks loose...just running around a giant field slapping people, not only my age, but older and younger as well....it doesnt hurt because it is foam...but it is completely satisfying....if you ever wanted to hit somebody with a sword or test your endurance with other nerds around your area, this is definitly the way to do it

we ran around for a good 2 hours before we packed up....i left with a bruised forearm, a foot spur in my heel and a big ass smile on my face....after a bit of research i found a few documentaries on it which are much deeper than what we had done....there are camps all acrossed the world that have people playing characters with deep stories to explain their long history of fake battles....i dont think i could get into playing a character, but running around in a field with other mid to late twenty year olds was definitly my bag and if my foot spur heals within the next few weeks, i will definitly be back to do it again

do you guys have any knowledge of this or know anybody who has done or would be interested in doing something like this? im trying to learn more about this because im looking into taking my nephew and some buddies but i want to approach them without sounding real nerdy"

Damn. I guess I am at a loss of words. We've been debating with a nerd in a costume who likes to run around in a field slapping guys his age with a foam sword.

I think I need to smack Homotron or Formerly Stone around just get my manhood back.

Zombo

The sad part is, there are so many like this shitbird.

Zombo

its fun......i havent done it in awhile but it was fun when i did

Zombo

Oh ,Good lord, I thought the hand made voodoo dolls were strange , but this tops everything. Im lmao. If he has any sense at all he will slink away with what is left of his man hood.

Come on fool....now you seem like a real dumbazz....those old championships dont mean squat in this era of football...win a superbowl and then you can talk smack otherwise..there are three other teams that you can talk smack to..if you like watching old NFL films of Jim Brown ..then Cantons right yall are livin in a dream world

Jacksonville

Detriot

Houston

and Cleveland ..never won a superbowl....blame Ernest Bynar...

Are you really milkspooning GomerLegends anus Strato?

If they don't mean squat, why did they play them? Explain that?

If they don't mean squat, why do they still count them? Explain that?

If they don't mean squat, then why does this league exist now? Explain that?

You do realize that at some point in history there had to actually be business men get together and form this thing called the NFL. And there also had at some point had to be businessmen get together and for a thing called the AFL. And you do realize that this league did not just arise from the ether like magic to appear as it did today? And do you realize that some men had to get together and say "let's have a game to determine a champion"?

And you do realize that what those people did, and the games they played eventually evolved into the game that is played today and in the structure and format that it is played now developed as a result of that evolution?

And you do realize without the actions of those people you would now instead probably be on some other board being a soccer fag?

Does any of this history/evolution mean anything to you?

OH the ignorant bliss of youth. You know what the problem with youth is: it is wasted on the young.

The young lack insight, knowledge, perceptiveness, perspicacity, sagaciousness.

An NFL championship is certainly a good thing to have.....of whatever age it comes from. I would be glad to keep the ones of yore, and to take home a few in the future.

There is no "choice" involved here my young dumb friend. Those historical titles are simply sitting there. They are in the books, they can't be erased. They are what they are. Those players achieved the ultimate that could be achieved at the time. They were the best of the best.

Yours is a tired and warn out argument: It is like arguing "I bet General Patreus could have defeated Napolean on the battlefield because he has nuclear weapons and Napolean didn't".

Do you not see how specious that is?

How would you have gotten say, the New Orleans Saints back in time to play say the 1950 Cleveland Browns? Or what time machine do you own that would have transported them here that would have brought many of them back to life to play that game? Do you see how absurd your concepts are?

Tell you what....I'll buy a ticket to go see that game if you can arrange it.

And naturally you CAN arrange it to prove your point, can't you? If you can't, why not?

you are comparing a little league championship to a grown mans super bowl

because you cant go back in time you think that the super bowl doesnt prove anything? i thought i was at least talking with someone who wasnt all Retarded

Oh ,Good lord, I thought the hand made voodoo dolls were strange , but this tops everything. Im lmao. If he has any sense at all he will slink away with what is left of his man hood.

smackin this piss out of people is more manly than dressing up as a dog and barking at your opponents on gameday

this is just like you guys arguing about the championships/super bowls

you guys havent experienced it so you have no idea.......thats cool. you can be scared of the unknown

......the most watched television show in history was this years super bowl

No shit sherlock. How do you think it got to that point? Magic?

the biggest annual sporting event in the world is the super bowl

No shit Sherlock. How do you think it got to that point? Paranormally?

companies pay millions of dollars to have their commercials run durin the super bowl because they know how big of a deal it is

No shit Sherlock. How do you think it got to that point? By decree from Zeus?

people pay thousands just to sit in the nose bleeds so they can hang the ticket up on their wall and say "i went to that"

No shit Sherlock. How do you think it got to that point. Voodoo?

teams spend all year hoping to even get a chance to sniff the super bowl......and 30 of those teams go home every year hoping to do the exact same thing the next year

No shit Sherlock. How do you think it got to that point? Aliens?

the super bowl is what pro football is all about.....its the biggest stage in any professional sport

No shit Sherlock. How do you think it got to that point. A miracle from God?

you guys will understand after you get your first one......until then you guys have no idea

Actually, we have every idea. We have been through it all, through decades of the evolutionary processes that this league has undergone. Do you think that the Super Bowl and all its rituals and popularity and money and glamor and attractiveness just landed on earth one day from Mars? It took 90 years of blood, sweat, tears etc. to make it the way it is.

And for the life of me, it sounds like you don't have any respect whatsoever for those processes that got you to where the NFL is now.

I need neither stamina, nor a solid argument against you. The next cogent point I hear out of you will be the first.

Yep, we are. Nasty, snarling, not to be f**ked with dogs that will tear your throat out and devour your guts....if you had any guts.

You are the one who proudly displays your peacock attire. Your photo makes you look like the bastard offspring of Harpo Marx and Beatrix LaStrange.

i originally came here to help share my saints victory with you guys......since you guys can never have one of your own i guess it is like being a surrogate

That's right. All you've been doing is carrying the water for the Atlanta Falcons. It must be that team's whose baby you are carrying.

i love it how you guys keep coming back to that.......the super bowl is more than a name

Really? Then perhaps it would surprise you that that is exactly what the NFL thinks of it. The official name of the game is still the NFC/AFC Championship game.

there is a reason they named it the super bowl rather than just a championship.....its the culmination of 2 separate conferences battling all season to attain ultimate glory

Except of course that has been the very situation since the first Championship in 1933.

and i live right down the road from the hall of fame......of course ive seen that little bouncy ball they got hanging up next to the theater that has the history of super bowl/ball

Then why are you acting so ignorant about everything else?

Or, is everything you are saying completely disingenuous, only said for the purposes of argument and not out of any true belief. Apparently.

its fun......i havent done it in awhile but it was fun when i did

So? This is all just tantamount to a game of Dungeons and Dragons to you, eh?

The only time I ever tried to play Dungeons and Dragons the other people decided they didn't want me to play, because I wouldn't comply with their silly rules. If I was going to do fantasy BS then I was going to do it my way. I was going to be what I wanted to be, have the powers and skills that I wanted and not live by their strictures on me. So, after about a half hour I said "f**k it, this game is for pussies" and left and haven't gone back.

Archived