THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

Tripper the ball gripper...lol...ok polesmoker...... Canton has you from here..im done wearing you out..and just remember 4 teams...and your in that number..lol

You've made what? 3-4 posts? And in all but one you've been making passes at me because you like my butt? And now you want to quit?

And the best you've got is to point out something obvious to us that we have known for 45 years?

OK Peggy Lee.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are comparing a little league championship to a grown mans super bowl

because you cant go back in time you think that the super bowl doesnt prove anything? i thought i was at least talking with someone who wasnt all Retarded

The "Super Bowl" proves something quite simple: Who this year's NFL Champion will be. The determination has been going on now for 90 years.

Would you like a list of all 90+ champions?

smackin this piss out of people is more manly than dressing up as a dog and barking at your opponents on gameday

this is just like you guys arguing about the championships/super bowls

you guys havent experienced it so you have no idea.......thats cool. you can be scared of the unknown

Actually, I for one certainly have experienced it. The 1964 NFL Championship game. Browns vs. Colts. Frank Ryan hit Gary Collins for 3 TD passes. Lou Groza hit 2 FGs. Jim Brown tore it up on the ground. The Colts with John Unitas, Lenny Moore, Raymond Berry, John Mackey, Big Daddy Lipscomb etc. etc. could do nothing against the Browns defense that included Bernie Parrish, Jim Houston, Vince Costello, Paul Wiggin, Bill Glass, Dick Modzelewski, etc. Ended up Browns 27-0.

It is every bit as vivid, and every bit as relevent as the title won last year.

Actually, I for one certainly have experienced it. The 1964 NFL Championship game. Browns vs. Colts. Frank Ryan hit Gary Collins for 3 TD passes. Lou Groza hit 2 FGs. Jim Brown tore it up on the ground. The Colts with John Unitas, Lenny Moore, Raymond Berry, John Mackey, Big Daddy Lipscomb etc. etc. could do nothing against the Browns defense that included Bernie Parrish, Jim Houston, Vince Costello, Paul Wiggin, Bill Glass, Dick Modzelewski, etc. Ended up Browns 27-0.

It is every bit as vivid, and every bit as relevent as the title won last year

yup and they gave out rings just like they do in the super bowl.....

It is every bit as vivid, and every bit as relevent as the title won last year

that is the mistake you are making.......the reigning, defending super bowl champions is a whole lot different than some championship game that was played over half a century ago

that is the mistake you are making.......the reigning, defending super bowl champions is a whole lot different than some championship game that was played over half a century ago

and we thought you came to this forum with respect and a genuine like for our team. well i guess that flew out the window posting this thread and your comments since. go back to the treme and play with your dolls. BTW why have anything ohio in your user name or avatar if you hate it so much?

The funny thing is that not very long ago the Saints were in the same type of situation as the Browns have been in for the past 10 years. No identity, no real star players, revolving door of coaches and bad drafting.

Your Super Bowl was well deserved and your team proved they were the champions but don't come in here disrespecting this franchise because you suddenly see yourself as a team that always competed.

Look at the kid, feel bad for him?......you should.

His dad didn't stand up for him on the school bus (current events?), he has a lot of built up anger. Give'em a break, instead of letting it all build up and pulling a columbine

he decided to become a Saint, God bless him. I hope it filled your empty void inside.

Bad luck Sunday

203.jpg

[quote name='CantonLegend' date='Oct 18 2010, . i have some voodoo dolls too that you guys would like but i dont know how to post pictures here

they are of troy polamalu and TJ Houshamazoli

if they work send me a Harrison one so I can get started on making his life a living hell . :mad:

If you google CantonLegend, not only do you get him in his Kitty Cat costume, but you find this gem:

"Recently i was introduced to the huge world of LARP(live action role playing)....it is probably the nerdiest thing i have ever seen next to dungeons and dragons....but it is probably one of the funnest(i know thats not a word) things ive done in my entire life.....

i found a park near my brothers home that does LARP twice a month and consists of a group no more than 30 players....i went this past sunday to see what it was like and i found myself completely enthralled by this crazy game

[/q :rolleyes: uote]

Don't be too hard on CantonLegend on the LARP issue. I also enjoy role playing, but my wife gets a rash from the French Maid outfit I make her wear, the handcuffs bruise her wrists, and the whip leaves her in a cranky mood.

I wish we still had Ken Dorsey and Kellen Winslow for this game against the Saints.They would have no problem dismantling the Saints. History has proved New Orleans is no match for a Hurricane.

Game, set and match.

Your..wrong..lol..came back won the superbowl..yall came back and ????? Dats what i thought.....wait will your team cant xxxxin hear in the Dome...lol..yeah dats a Hurricane...and for what its worth Stain...Windandblow was a nonfactor this past sunday...

Game ..Set ...Superbowl... :)

Your..wrong..lol..came back won the superbowl..yall came back and ????? Dats what i thought.....wait will your team cant xxxxin hear in the Dome...lol..yeah dats a Hurricane...and for what its worth Stain...Windandblow was a nonfactor this past sunday...

Game ..Set ...Superbowl... :)

You know, I thought it was a great story about the Saints coming back and winning the Bowl. But douchebags like you make me wish that Katrina had wiped out the entire city and all of the Aints fans with it.

Y'all almost lost to the Niners, you're not as great as you think you are.

You know, I thought it was a great story about the Saints coming back and winning the Bowl. But douchebags like you make me wish that Katrina had wiped out the entire city and all of the Aints fans with it.

Y'all almost lost to the Niners, you're not as great as you think you are.

Hey asshole you just poked fun at people dying?...i suggest you go look in the mirror at the sick xxxx you are..i tell you whats gonna get wped out your xxxxing lowly azz team...i hate that Colt and Fujita ended up it the shithole of America...i suggest you xxxxing go hide bro... cause Karma is a bitch....

Hey asshole you just poked fun at people dying?...i suggest you go look in the mirror at the sick xxxx you are..i tell you whats gonna get wped out your xxxxing lowly azz team...i hate that Colt and Fujita ended up it the shithole of America...i suggest you xxxxing go hide bro... cause Karma is a bitch....

Was that supposed to be a threat? Don't get all butthurt. This is America, if you can't handle a joke you can just geeeeeet out.

By the way, spelling ass with two z's doesn't make you a badass, thug, or anything of that nature. It makes you a douchebaggy prick.

Bro.

Was that supposed to be a threat? Don't get all butthurt. This is America, if you can't handle a joke you can just geeeeeet out.

By the way, spelling ass with two z's doesn't make you a badass, thug, or anything of that nature. It makes you a douchebaggy prick.

Bro.

Threat..lol...yeah rite ..whatever happens to you will be because of yourself...POS....flush yourself down the toilet like your team and i will fish you out of the mississippi and stomp on you....

POSY

Threat..lol...yeah rite ..whatever happens to you will be because of yourself...POS....flush yourself on the toilet like your team and i will fish you out of the Mississipi and stomp on you....

POSY

Okay. Except I'm nowhere near the Mississippi.

So..yeah. This conversation is pointless.

Ignoramus.

What's your definition of owning?

Here's mine motivator3d46f2f0b9533cab2d1f418d674b85d9cc83e1ff.jpg

Like i said POSY came back won a superbowl...and the Stains????...youve been owned again...cant really blame Modell for leaving that shithole city.....we will finish Mr.Harrisons job sunday...lol..and i will be back to own you again....better hide POSY...lol

Like i said POSY came back won a superbowl...and the Stains????...youve been owned again...cant really blame Modell for leaving that shithole city.....we will finish Mr.Harrisons job sunday...lol..and i will be back to own you again....better hide POSY...lol

Photo_9.jpg

I agree.

I just play for keeps, is all.

Only thing you keep ..is getting owned by your daddy.....it took the biggest thing mother nature could throw at us...and we came back and ..WON the superbowl.....all it took for the Stains is an owner and few semis....It must be Cleveland ..because the Ravens had no trouble getting good....you want more POSY?....lol.....

Only thing you keep ..is getting owned by your daddy.....it took the biggest thing mother nature could throw at us...and we came back and ..WON the superbowl.....all it took for the Stains is an owner and few semis....It must be Cleveland ..because the Ravens had no trouble getting good....you want more POSY?....lol.....

Cool it or you will be warned. He said he was sorry. Lets keep the trash talking PG-13 at the most.

Cool it or you will be warned. He said he was sorry. Lets keep the trash talking PG-13 at the most.

Hey i didnt start this...i cant believe yall allow such sick pricks here....what he posted hits home bro..you do what you need to....and you laughed to...go figure....

Hey i didnt start this...i cant believe yall allow such sick pricks here....what he posted hits home bro..you do what you need to....and you laughed to...go figure....

I laughed at the parody of the photo, not the thought of people dying in New Orleans. I had family there that were hurt from Katrina. Don't tell me I was laughing. I am trying to keep this board a friendly environment at all. You can talk shit about each others teams but when wishes of death come in to play, thats when we step in.

Archived