THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

Understood. I am sure I have Saints shirts older than Mr. Canton. Thanks to all here for allowing us to visit. Perhaps the most civil boards I have visited recently.

What? You missed the Harrison hatefest?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I laughed at the parody of the photo, not the thought of people dying in New Orleans. I had family there that were hurt from Katrina. Don't tell me I was laughing. I am trying to keep this board a friendly environment at all. You can talk shit about each others teams but when wishes of death come in to play, thats when we step in.

Well sorry for your loss...really i am..but to allow this sort of stuff is classless...i would suggest he be banned on the spot..we would never allow that on our forums...Never!..i would never bring up the Tornadoes that hit yall...and i have friends in Ohio that would never act this way...im done here...dont worry reinforcements will be here...and i hope that if your a mod you would not allow this to ever happen again..

Well sorry for your loss...really i am..but to allow this sort of stuff is classless...i would suggest he be banned on the spot..we would never allow that on our forums...Never!..i would never bring up the Tornadoes that hit yall...and i have friends in Ohio that would never act this way...im done here...dont worry reinforcements will be here...and i hope that if your a mod you would not allow this to ever happen again..

Trust me he has been warned. A certain amount of warnings warrants a ban from the forums. He is a first time offender so we can't exactly ban him yet. But if this should continue from either side we will need to discipline someone.

End of discussion. Carry on with the competitive trash talking.

Canton, I can't believe you got destroyed by Zombo (worse than I've ever seen online) and made to look like a total numb nutts and still keep coming back for more. Nothing you can say on a football forum can ever get your credibility back, you're a closet homo just let yourself out bud!

Stick to the foam swords and lala land... reality isn't your strong point.

you guys really are good at jumping in and claiming the battle is over

from what ive seen, you guys are still hurting from the owner moving the brownies out of cleveland......for some reason all it took was a move for the team to figure out how to play......maybe its the smog......or maybe its the terrible fans in cleveland.....its gotta be something that makes all the sports teams terrible

but i know ohio has some good drugs because there is no way a sober person would ever root for the browns over another team

you guys looked up a blog that i wrote 2 years ago? you posted a picture of me in high school to prove what kinds of points? that you've been beaten in talking shit?

to me all you guys have done is shown how incompetent you all are and proven that the steelers fans are right in just about every way when they come to your own board and pummel the shit out of you

You know, I thought it was a great story about the Saints coming back and winning the Bowl. But douchebags like you make me wish that Katrina had wiped out the entire city and all of the Aints fans with it.

Y'all almost lost to the Niners, you're not as great as you think you are.

stay classy dick

you all lost to every team but the bengals......what does that say about your team?

stay classy dick

you all lost to every team but the bengals......what does that say about your team?

It says we beat a team that you won't. That's what it says.

But that doesn't matter, because in 5 days, you'll be gone from here anyway. Hiding your tail between your legs after you lose to the "stains".

Got that?

By the way, you look like a CATS reject.

It says we beat a team that you won't. That's what it says.

But that doesn't matter, because in 5 days, you'll be gone from here anyway. Hiding your tail between your legs after you lose to the "stains".

Got that?

By the way, you look like a CATS reject.

Took a mod to come in and save you son..i suggest you bark somewhere else...were the champs and no chump team like the stains will come in to the Dome and beat us...your frikin retarted.....and you will be reminded of that again sunday by the third quarter...

Got that?...

They like me better. Plus, I actually contribute to legitimate football conversation around here most of the time. Not useless trash talking, which from what I can tell is all that you're accustomed to. When I get a few in me, I get riled up. And when I get riled up, I don't censor myself.

Who are these so-called reinforcements?

This guy?

saints-fan.gif

Or, wait, its got to be this....guy?

face.jpg

Oh, no...it's Saint's faggotron himself- Master Queef. I definitely don't want to cross him.

saints-chief.jpg

Took a mod to come in and save you son..i suggest you bark somewhere else...were the champs and no chump team like the stains will come in to the Dome and beat us...your frikin retarted.....and you will be reminded of that again sunday by the third quarter...

Got that?...

What about that chump team Carolina? Took a last second score for you to win.

Don't count on getting so lucky again.

sorry it took so long for me to jump in BUT why the F would all you Saints fans come on this board with good will until the week before we play your team and then turn into total shitheads. Y'ALL or Yinz (as the steeler fans like to say) have nothing to comment on. CONGRATS you won the super bowl. what after how many years of suffering? exactly. we HAD something in common BUT since you all are now bigger than everyone else in the league cuz you won the super bowl...........please forgive us for breathing.

CantonLegend you fooled us all. hats off for the weeks of undercover laying a foundation of bullshit that most of us fed into (yes, me too). well i guess it's cool in your book to play a role. OOPS!! that's right. forgot. you're a D&D fag. not only play the board game but dress up like a magic gnome and prance through the forest trying to earn energy points (or whatever you call it when you take the foam up the ass, doo dah doo dah).

and this douche strato who's nothing more than one of your blow boys....let me guess...he dresses up like a troll. i get it.

hey, here's a quarter. tell brees to take it downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off his face. didn't know sideburns started at the cheek.

please feel free to leave the BROWNS BOARD at anytime now. (btw checked out your blackandgold forum for kicks. no wonder you're here trolling cuz that site ain't got shit on us. totally laughable).

FARG OFF FLIPPIN FRAKS!!! y'all go eat some katrina shit now hear!

Hey look Tim Didnt Pull Out....you can have a piece of Stains history..

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ns-illegal-hit/

where ya from dude? you sound like a classy guy, maybe you can show me where the trailor parks are. ( so I can avoid them ) thanks in advance!

sorry it took so long for me to jump in BUT why the F would all you Saints fans come on this board with good will until the week before we play your team and then turn into total shitheads. Y'ALL or Yinz (as the steeler fans like to say) have nothing to comment on. CONGRATS you won the super bowl. what after how many years of suffering? exactly. we HAD something in common BUT since you all are now bigger than everyone else in the league cuz you won the super bowl...........please forgive us for breathing.

CantonLegend you fooled us all. hats off for the weeks of undercover laying a foundation of bullshit that most of us fed into (yes, me too). well i guess it's cool in your book to play a role. OOPS!! that's right. forgot. you're a D&D fag. not only play the board game but dress up like a magic gnome and prance through the forest trying to earn energy points (or whatever you call it when you take the foam up the ass, doo dah doo dah).

and this douche strato who's nothing more than one of your blow boys....let me guess...he dresses up like a troll. i get it.

hey, here's a quarter. tell brees to take it downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off his face. didn't know sideburns started at the cheek.

please feel free to leave the BROWNS BOARD at anytime now. (btw checked out your blackandgold forum for kicks. no wonder you're here trolling cuz that site ain't got shit on us. totally laughable).

FARG OFF FLIPPIN FRAKS!!! y'all go eat some katrina shit now hear!

Another POSY......keep the Katrina joke out or you will get slapped like TimDidntpullout....by your mod...bro

where ya from dude? you sound like a classy guy, maybe you can show me where the trailor parks are. ( so I can avoid them ) thanks in advance!

An inbred from Mizery?...lol..i been thru there on way to bring the blues to Ohio....and i can tell that place is one giant trailor park...lol

Your..wrong..lol..came back won the superbowl..yall came back and ????? Dats what i thought.....wait will your team cant xxxxin hear in the Dome...lol..yeah dats a Hurricane...and for what its worth Stain...Windandblow was a nonfactor this past sunday...

Game ..Set ...Superbowl... :)

You sound like a drunken ole cracker. Probably toothless. Don't Ya'll?

Look at the kid, feel bad for him?......you should.

His dad didn't stand up for him on the school bus (current events?), he has a lot of built up anger. Give'em a break, instead of letting it all build up and pulling a columbine

he decided to become a Saint, God bless him. I hope it filled your empty void inside.

Bad luck Sunday

203.jpg

LMAO!

Another POSY......keep the Katrina joke out or you will get slapped like TimDidntpullout....by your mod...bro

really?? like i give a fxxk. too bad you're not here so i could slap you. punk. or do you like pussy better POSY?

Hey asshole you just poked fun at people dying?...i suggest you go look in the mirror at the sick xxxx you are..i tell you whats gonna get wped out your xxxxing lowly azz team...i hate that Colt and Fujita ended up it the shithole of America...i suggest you xxxxing go hide bro... cause Karma is a bitch....

Come on Strato. I'll admit his post was a bit over the top, but you guys started the shit talking. I think most of us here have mad respect for the Saints, and are inspired by them being able to go from nothing to win their first Super Bowl. I know for a fact that I am. As a Browns fan it gives me hope for our team. But coming in here and disrespecting our team's history, and the NFL's history, is going to get negative reactions. IMO, I hope the Saints do it again unless by some miracle that they would meet the Browns in the Super Bowl! :rolleyes: Them winning the Super Bowl had to be a HUGE boost for New Orleans, and Louisiana after what you guys have been through.

Unfortunately I cannot wish you luck this Sunday, but good luck the rest of the way.

ahahahahahahaha i can see you didnt read the whole thread.......thats ok ive become accustomed to replying to half assed comments you guys post without thinking

during saints week, im not a browns fan.......any other week of the year i'll defend the browns from anyone.......you think it was us who started the smack talk? your boy gipper had the grand idea to make everything personal

it only takes one dick to ruin a forum but you guys seem to have a lot........ripping on a city for a natural disaster that crippled an entire area in your own f**king country? what kind of man does that? its not a joke......people dont take that shit lightly and you guys are walking a very very fine line.

you guys looked up a picture that i posted here to prove that i have been a fan since i was young and thats the youngest picture i have......yea i was a loser in high school but i was still a saints fan

you guys that are making fun of the blog that i wrote didnt even read it......thats cool i dont expect you pussies to actually follow up on that

its your home state that holds those events......and they are much more exciting than going to a browns thrashing every sunday

Thought you guys might appreciate these pictures i took of the 1964 Browns World Champions ring...thought it might give some insight that the championships of old were still the real deal and they cant be discounted.....sorry for the poor quality (my camera sucks) this was my great grandfathers ring

Thought you guys might appreciate these pictures i took of the 1964 Browns World Champions ring...thought it might give some insight that the championships of old were still the real deal and they cant be discounted.....sorry for the poor quality (my camera sucks) this was my great grandfathers ring

Nice pics. But SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH be careful, don't tell anyone...., because in case you haven't heard, they don't count, you know because.... like... they won them in an inferior league and all.....

:rolleyes:

it only takes one dick to ruin a forum but you guys seem to have a lot........ripping on a city for a natural disaster that crippled an entire area in your own f**king country? what kind of man does that? its not a joke......people dont take that shit lightly and you guys are walking a very very fine line.

This kind of man did that. You know, the kind of man not dressed up like a black and gold kitty kat.

And I'm walking a fine line how? Are you going to personally come here and do anything about it? No, you're not. This is the internet...inflammatory comments are the norm. And so is internet hardassing, in your case.

Nice pics. But SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH be careful, don't tell anyone...., because in case you haven't heard, they don't count, you know because.... like... they won them in an inferior league and all.....

:rolleyes:

its like playin in the peewees

you know all those other pro football leagues that spring up every couple years and end up folding.....yea thats the kind of league that the old browns played in

the teams couldnt support themselves financially because nobody cared about pro football back then. the teams werent any better than the college powerhouses

when a college team can beat a pro team its not something you really walk around braggin about.......and 8 teams? really? 8 teams? where is the competition in that at all?........oh yea.....there wasnt any

its like comparing some ribbon you got for ur science project compared to the nobel prize........not even close to the same

This kind of man did that. You know, the kind of man not dressed up like a black and gold kitty kat.

And I'm walking a fine line how? Are you going to personally come here and do anything about it? No, you're not. This is the internet...inflammatory comments are the norm. And so is internet hardassing, in your case.

you've gone well beyond the ethics that i thought this forum held itself to.

im disappointed in the moderation on these forums for allowing some dumbass to come in and talk shit about a city that was ravaged by the biggest natural disaster in american history. a hurricane that still has entire communities displaced and sprinkled around the country

people lost family members, homes, jobs, and entire lifestyles and you are sitting at your computer desk mocking it......acting like its the saints fans fault that you act that way?

bullshit......f**k the saints......who gives a damn about some sports teams......you went beyond that

Archived