THE BROWNS BOARD

ROID MONKEY, WHERE YA GONNA GET YO WIFE

Riffer X

Snapper acting all tough, kinda like your Roid Monk hero.

This is how hard it was to find, Google is your friend.

I typed in 'James Harrison Domestic Violence' and 'James Harrison's mom'.

Then I did this silly little thing called copying and pasting. It must have took me at least three minutes to post all this stuff. Oh, and I bolded the good stuff so you Steeler gals wouldn't conveniently skim the article and miss that part. Bold means darker and thicker in type sense.

I felt a need to remind those out there who seem to forget what a dumbass good ole Roid Monk is. I have heard a lot of people crowning this guy as a saint while doing it, and the worst was what this Dbag at the bar had to say to me. Of course, he was as diehard as they get but had no recollection of any of this stuff happening with Harrison and basically said I was a liar. Beings that he encompasses Steeler Nation in the dumbass department, I felt if he didn't know others might not either. Therefore, you can thank me for enlightening you Steeler dumbxxxxs once again.

Acting tough? What because I called you a moron for digging up a story from several years ago that carries zero relevance today. Last I checked the league is pretty lock down on banned substances and while I doubt any of you are serious when you mention roids that fact that you do is all the more moronic considering the previously stated protocol for the league. Josh Cribbs couldn't have said it any better. Sh.it is getting old.

These threads are pointless. I guess misery does indeed love company. Starting and participating in these threads make you no better than the steeler trolls you are trying to aggravate. Stooping to this level is beyond pathetic and really brings down the overall quality of the board.

While the above is actually a refreshing concept this board is at least 50% driven if not more by the hatred for the Pittsburgh Steelers and it's fan base. If all the Steeler "trolls" left this place would be half as active.

Quality>>>>>>>>>>>Quanity

I totally agree. However here is the inherent problem, there are maybe 10 and that might be a bold claim, but there might be 10 regular posters that align themselves with the Browns open to intelligent football conversation. I'm talking constructive criticism, intelligent break downs etc. Outside of that 10 exists a bunch of over the top, ridiculous individuals that resort to pathetic verbal attacks, with childish names changes, old and tired arguments and a lack of maturity. I honestly don't get it. The board could be very constructive with a lot of open debate and conversation but certain individuals routinely turn a thread that could be healthy in to something mental in minutes.

You then have the guys on the fringe like Gip who is open to conversation but mixes in the mental b.s. Harrison, Woodley, Timmons, Hampton...hell let's throw Polamalu in there are all products of a defensive system and can't possibly succeed outside of it. God forbid someone concede that the Steelers and their players are actually good. It's much easier to make up some 3rd grade name and toss it around a few times. It's a vicious cycle.

I totally agree. However here is the inherent problem, there are maybe 10 and that might be a bold claim, but there might be 10 regular posters that align themselves with the Browns open to intelligent football conversation. I'm talking constructive criticism, intelligent break downs etc. Outside of that 10 exists a bunch of over the top, ridiculous individuals that resort to pathetic verbal attacks, with childish names changes, old and tired arguments and a lack of maturity. I honestly don't get it. The board could be very constructive with a lot of open debate and conversation but certain individuals routinely turn a thread that could be healthy in to something mental in minutes.

You then have the guys on the fringe like Gip who is open to conversation but mixes in the mental b.s. Harrison, Woodley, Timmons, Hampton...hell let's throw Polamalu in there are all products of a defensive system and can't possibly succeed outside of it. God forbid someone concede that the Steelers and their players are actually good. It's much easier to make up some 3rd grade name and toss it around a few times. It's a vicious cycle.

It's unfortunate that those with the lowest IQs are usually the loudest.

It's unfortunate that those with the lowest IQs are usually the loudest.

Agreed. The guys that actually want to talk never actually post because the mental midgets are running around with message board bull horns. The board could be a lot better that is for sure. The other problem is the moderating team, a choice few encourage the mental behavior by participating in it themselves. It's definitely well past old at this point.

Agreed. The guys that actually want to talk never actually post because the mental midgets are running around with message board bull horns. The board could be a lot better that is for sure. The other problem is the moderating team, a choice few encourage the mental behavior by participating in it themselves. It's definitely well past old at this point.

Oh my God shut the xxxx up Snapper, you sound like a bigger bitch than you already are.

You are in no position to judge dick, dude. You are a spoiled little brat Kent State/Pittispuke fukc just like everybody else coming out of Kent or Field HS. You all are a bunch of bandwagon queers, and your little statements to guys like me prove that.

Let me tell you something son, you have no clue what this rivalry is about, yet you think you know it all amongst a bunch of boardos on here. I was there in the 70's when Lambert was delivering blows 5 yards out of bounds and getting into major brawls on the sidelines. I was at the game Turkey Joe slammed Bradshaw on his fukcing head, mainly cuz the refs didn't call shit beforehand. Amazing how your boys still manage to not get flagged when they are getting fined yet you are here telling us we are queer.

Son, beat it. Let Piece of the Rock get his angst up Cuz you just sound gay as fukc.

Oh my God shut the xxxx up Snapper, you sound like a bigger bitch than you already are.

You are in no position to judge dick, dude. You are a spoiled little brat Kent State/Pittispuke fukc just like everybody else coming out of Kent or Field HS. You all are a bunch of bandwagon queers, and your little statements to guys like me prove that.

Let me tell you something son, you have no clue what this rivalry is about, yet you think you know it all amongst a bunch of boardos on here. I was there in the 70's when Lambert was delivering blows 5 yards out of bounds and getting into major brawls on the sidelines. I was at the game Turkey Joe slammed Bradshaw on his fukcing head, mainly cuz the refs didn't call shit beforehand. Amazing how your boys still manage to not get flagged when they are getting fined yet you are here telling us we are queer.

Son, beat it. Let Piece of the Rock get his angst up Cuz you just sound gay as fukc.

Dude don't get me started on your mongoloid ass. I said what I said because a large contingent present on this message board is a f*u*cking joke. I guess I can officially lump you in the with mental midgets where previously I thought you were capable of intelligent conversation. You know what point I was making and I don't believe you'd disagree if you weren't trying to come across like some internet super hero. It's laughable and the above tirade equally laughable. You want to talk about being a pussy, about being spoiled look at all the xxxxs on this board that cry to the moderators when they just "can't take it anymore" I was merely making a point and it's one that sticks. If you don't like it go back to the other message board you now post more on because I sincerely doubt you're missed around here. The ONLY reason I post when I do post is out of boredom and because I enjoy arguing. Otherwise I read for the sake of inter division news. I was born in 82' so no I wasn't around during the 70's but the game was also different during that era. Funny all the guys you and everyone else cry about are in the hall of fame and model athletes and as Josh Cribbs has already said if they were Browns you'd applaud their play but because they aren't you cry like bitches. Get your game up Riff, the above sh.it is weak as f*u*ck. You'd think as someone that has had to deal with the spoiled bandwagon masses you'd deliver a more convincing argument. All you've provided is a mental image of some mongoloid drooling on himself, wearing a half torn Jim Brown jersey that broke loose because it could no longer hold back your man gut.

Get on your soap box somewhere else, just stay away from me. I don't need that hot mouth breath collecting on my clothing. Mouth breather.

Leave the league to determine what is fair or illegal. Their rules, their league. If the players don't like it, they can find another job or take it up with their union. End of story. Everyone needs to stop bitching and resulting to name calling.

The Steelers beat us. Do I hate most of their fans? Yes. Any woman wearing a Steelers jersey pisses me off. Anyone wearing a Polumalu jersey pisses me off. Call it being conditioned to despise stupidity. I see it like this.

I started following the Browns when a guy I played ball with got a chance with the Browns in 2009. You don't ignore history, but I can't claim to be a Browns' fan because of their history, because I came about afterwards. The same way anyone that starts chanting about their 6 trophies pisses me off. "We won 6 championships!!!" is as relevant as the city of Cleveland's pre merger championships. All that really matters is the current state of the team. Get better, or get beat. That is all that really matters to me.

Give up debating one play, one player, one game. Enjoy the process (or enjoy criticizing it) of putting a team on the field that can compete, regardless of rain, snow, rule changes, or media bias. Just win!

Leave the league to determine what is fair or illegal. Their rules, their league. If the players don't like it, they can find another job or take it up with their union. End of story. Everyone needs to stop bitching and resulting to name calling.

The Steelers beat us. Do I hate most of their fans? Yes. Any woman wearing a Steelers jersey pisses me off. Anyone wearing a Polumalu jersey pisses me off. Call it being conditioned to despise stupidity. I see it like this.

I started following the Browns when a guy I played ball with got a chance with the Browns in 2009. You don't ignore history, but I can't claim to be a Browns' fan because of their history, because I came about afterwards. The same way anyone that starts chanting about their 6 trophies pisses me off. "We won 6 championships!!!" is as relevant as the city of Cleveland's pre merger championships. All that really matters is the current state of the team. Get better, or get beat. That is all that really matters to me.

Give up debating one play, one player, one game. Enjoy the process (or enjoy criticizing it) of putting a team on the field that can compete, regardless of rain, snow, rule changes, or media bias. Just win!

All of this and fine and good aside from the women wearing Steeler Jersey's and the Polamalu thing. Why can't women wear jerseys? and what's wrong with Polamalu?

Homo is joke. :D:lol: :lol:

All of this and fine and good aside from the women wearing Steeler Jersey's and the Polamalu thing. Why can't women wear jerseys? and what's wrong with Polamalu?

Drunk when I wrote it. Girls in jerseys turn me on. Girls that don't know football and try to talk about it piss me off. Polamalu? Face of the Steelers more than anyone else. That's enough reason for me to dislike him.

Dermontti Dawson jersey? That I wouldn't mind.

Archived