THE BROWNS BOARD

Wouldn't Gruden be an upgrade?

BrownTownie

Somewhere in this thread someone sad that getting a new coach does'nt neccassarily mean a step back. I agree Gruden is a perfect example of that.

3-4 wins at best is all mangini is going to get this year. For those of you looking for that participation trophy at the end of the year that should be plenty :rolleyes: . Crazy, how some fans think wins is how you jusde a season. Those guys are nuts. :D

Anyway since I spent all day yesterday at football games and the weather is beautiful here (Carolina blue sky) I could sit inside watch the Browns lose again and read online arguments all day and be miserable this evening me a and the boy are going to ride our dirtbikes. When in doubt gas it!

Good luck all. See you later.

Go Brown's!

I said that

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think mangini will be given through next year at least. I think he can win a super bowl. The last time we had a super bowl coach we didn't recognize it, let's not let that happen again. Gruden took over a great situation in tampa bay and won but things went downhill after that.

"lmao", this doesn't even warrant a proper response.

Please post with maturity next time. Insulting anonymously is rather cowardice. I'm up for a debate, but calling people 'idiots' and 'a joke' without any real reasoning is waste of a post.

Then why'd you respond?

You think u know so much...but I haven't read anything from u that proves your point...your opinion.

Somewhere in this thread someone sad that getting a new coach does'nt neccassarily mean a step back. I agree Gruden is a perfect example of that.

3-4 wins at best is all mangini is going to get this year. For those of you looking for that participation trophy at the end of the year that should be plenty :rolleyes: . Crazy, how some fans think wins is how you jusde a season. Those guys are nuts. :D

Anyway since I spent all day yesterday at football games and the weather is beautiful here (Carolina blue sky) I could sit inside watch the Browns lose again and read online arguments all day and be miserable this evening me a and the boy are going to ride our dirtbikes. When in doubt gas it!

Good luck all. See you later.

Go Brown's!

So glad I was wrong about the outcome. Even though I followed the game on my phone and knew the Browns won I still watched when I got home. Great Day!!

Mangini took over a roster that was so f**kin full of malcontents, overpaid prima donna's, lazy contract fat and outright lazy players and in a year cleaned up the mess without killing the salaey cap. He made Heckert and Holmgren's job SO much easier after taking out the trash its not an argueble point. He has beaten the defending super bowl champion 2 years in a row with practice player pick ups and limited talent..Lets see what else...,OH.. he BADLY outcoached the "NFL Coach of the Year' yesterday with his # 1 and 2 QB's gone,his best d lineman..Smith..gone, his 6th different right tackle this season, his back up punter,No jackson at MLB..anything else..Oh yeah..Mangini beat Peyton easily..Lets get off the "Chuckie's penis bandwagon" cause we have the right guy coaching right now..NOUGH SAID.

I just don't see the Gruden hype.

He made Oakland better when he was there, but they were never a Superbowl Contender. He rode another coaches team to the Superbowl and then got worse every single season that he was coach. He is a supposed "coaching genius" yet he hasn't coached anything other than high school for two seasons now.

Gruden is not the answer, he's just hype.

Mangini and staff have done an EXCELLENT job the last two seasons, especially if you can recall how bad the Browns were the last ten years...

Archived