THE BROWNS BOARD

New Season Predictions.

ClevelandFanForLife

This team has improved in every game this year... If we don't have the injuries at QB our record might be very good....

I see this team winning more than they lose over the next 9 games.... In fact, the last 3 games might determine who goes to the playoffs from our division....

To our opponnents I say, have your fun now--talk your talk, run your mouth, spew your venom but I'd be looking over my shoulder at the Cleveland Browns...

This team is for real, some really good football is in our future..... Who knows, the future may be now.....

Peace

T,Dawg

Agreed! The Browns have improved! They are losing games different than they used to, but they are still losing!

The bottom line is that 12-4 or 11-5 puts you in the elite category and the Browns are a loooooooooooooooooong ways from being elite.

If you can't see that you are probably just another dumb ass Browns fan.

A loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way from being elite? I think the question here is can the Browns be decent or very good? I think they can. They have to get better receivers, and better line play. I think Lauvao and Mack can be a force to be reckoned with Thomas on that line. It's Steiny and the tackle position that are most troubling. I also believe the Browns will attempt to get more recievers and a better safety to replace elam next year. While they may not be elite in the next 2 or 3 years, but there's a good chance that the Browns can become good in a year, and then the following year, very good. But for the browns, depth is sorely needed to help keep the team where it's needs to be.

You guys just don't get it!

The likelihood of the Brown becoming very good in the 2 years is slim at best.

They are weak in talent at numerous positions.

They have an unproven coach

They have an unproven head football man

They have historically been one of the worst drafting teams in the NFL

They have historically been one of the worst teams in the NFL at talent management

A few competitive games doesn't even begin to wipe all that out.

Well, you know look at the lions, they got the pieces to build on, so do we! And the worst drafting team ever, I'll give you that for the guys that screwed the browns in the first place, policy and palmer. Eric Mangini went to the playoffs in 2006, and the team is rebuilding after a terrible terrible era of browns football that occured from 2003-2008. The Browns may have not looked great last season but that was to be expected. They have improved by tons. You telling me that a playmaker or two would not improve this team to 9-7 or even 10-6. This is a big xxxx you, because clearly you haven't watched any browns games at all this season. xxxx YOU and xxxx your team!

Since starting our win streak last season (week 14) up until now we're 6 - 5. Which isn't bad. I know it's a little skewed since i'm using last years stats, but we've consistently been in every game. A couple free agent moves and draft picks can be a tremendous help, i.e. see this year's production vs some of the top teams we've played.

Our record is a tough one, just like the steelers. Give us two years of Mangini and Heckert getting their players and I guarantee we'll be over .500.

You guys just don't get it!

The likelihood of the Brown becoming very good in the 2 years is slim at best.

There is a certain amount of wishful thinking on your part with that statement.

They are weak in talent at numerous positions.

At some positions, yes. I don't know about "numerous". Which positions do you think they are, aside from the obvious: WR?

They have an unproven coach

I don't think he is any more "unproven" than 50-75% of the other HCs in this league. Obviously there are some that are quite a bit more "proven" but if you went around the league you would find a lot more in Mangini's category than you think.

They have an unproven head football man

I don't know about that. I think Holmgren has proven that he (nor anyone else for that matter) should hold the dual role of GM?HC, but, as a GM he did take a team to a Super Bowl. How much mor "proving" do you require?

They have historically been one of the worst drafting teams in the NFL

For the last 10 years....no doubt.

They have historically been one of the worst teams in the NFL at talent management

This from the Department of Redundancy Department.

A few competitive games doesn't even begin to wipe all that out.

OK, but, it bodes better than the "uncompetitive" games we suffered through during the first part of last year.

HUH? Did you know BW3 was founded right here in Kent, Ohio? Or do you not consider them any good?

I didn't even know that and I went to Kent. I love their boneless wings. Soo is the one down town one of the first ones? It is small as hell compared to most others. I spent a lot of Sundays in there watching games.

I didn't even know that and I went to Kent. I love their boneless wings. Soo is the one down town one of the first ones? It is small as hell compared to most others. I spent a lot of Sundays in there watching games.

Actually, the guys that started it were from Buffalo and moved to Kent or went to Kent State, but I actually think they opened their first restaurant down near Columbus. The story supposedly is that they couldn't get good "Buffalo Style" wings in Kent, so they opened their own place....though I am not sure why they would have gone to Columbus from Kent to do that. But, I would expect yes the one in Kent to be either the first or one of the first ones.

didn't know 1 win could launch a bottom dweller into elitehood in the NFL.

you guys will finish 6-10 or worse, and i'd be shocked if you win another division game.

nope, it's gonna be another top ten draft pick again this year.

New England Patriots - W, Mangini knows how to beat Bellicheat.

New York Jets-L Too much offense and defense for our weak and developing O.

@ Jacksonville Jaguars-W, Shut down MJD, beat the Jags. We will do it.

Carolina Panthers-W. They are not a guaranteed win and can be dangerous if they get hot with the running game. This will be a tough one but I think we can win it.

@ Miami Dolphins-W

@ Buffalo Bills-W

@ Cincinnati Bengals-W

Baltimore Ravens-W

Pittsburgh Steelers-W

We can potentially win all these games, and we could easily be 5-2 or 4-3 right now. We need to stay hot and finish the games we are winning and not fold in the 4th quarter.

If our coaches stay creative and our players play inspired and for 4 quarters... what we saw Sunday can continue.

Hey KOOLAID :P !!!!

Archived