THE BROWNS BOARD

How about them Cowboys!!

cambridgeho

Biggest Disapointment in sports. Poor Jerry Jones, has one of the best teams money could buy and still is going to be picking top 5 in the draft if Romo is out 8-10 weeks. Now he can see what we have to deal with on a yearly basis. Just thought I would throw that out there. Go Browns!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is exactly what you get when all the focus of the owner is on building the Palace in Dallas. Jones has had no focus on winning anything other than having the biggest stadium. His lack of focus trickles down to the coaching staff and the players. The only way Wade Phillips could be less animated during a game would be for him to be asleep (oh wait, maybe he is). This is not the first time the defense has quit this year during a game. Even Jason Witten is no longer showing up and he was one of the best the Cowboys had in prior years. Miles Austin's play has gone down since he got his big contract. They're toast for this year.

They are just going through the motion now. Being one of the Cowboys players right now is kinda like being the last guy in a dark, dingy bar right before closing time. Do you go home alone or pick up the drunk, ugly tatooed girl with the hook-nose and oozing pimple on her chin and take her home.

Mangini looks pretty good compared to Wade Phillips doesn't he.

If the Cowboys had won, I'd be getting me some tender lovin' right now.

But instead, they lost...and I have to jump naked from the end of the pier into the inlet.

And then, hopefully... I'll get some tender lovin' for owning up to my bet.

If you can love with frozen balls, you are the man.

If the Cowboys had won, I'd be getting me some tender lovin' right now.

But instead, they lost...and I have to jump naked from the end of the pier into the inlet.

And then, hopefully... I'll get some tender lovin' for owning up to my bet.

Hey, are you Wade Phillips and did you make this bet with Jerry Jones?

i absoutley hate the cowboys but i have to say i started Dez Byrant in my fantasy league this week and was down 12 points going into MNF and damn did he have a great game i thought he would have been a great pick for the browns and he looks like a beast, Sry Rich4eagle

Is it wrong that I love hearing the fans leave in the third quarter? Fans of teams like Dallas think they're so freaking entitled to a good football team. It'll be great seeing all the people jump off that wagon.

Oh how the mighty have fallen... Now if only the Stoolers could do the same.

Biggest Disapointment in sports. Poor Jerry Jones, has one of the best teams money could buy and still is going to be picking top 5 in the draft if Romo is out 8-10 weeks. Now he can see what we have to deal with on a yearly basis. Just thought I would throw that out there. Go Browns!!

I will never have any pity for JJ. When the NFL was taking a vote for Cleveland to get a new team to replace old one the f'n jerk voted against us getting a team with our colors and records in tact. He will always be on my sh** list. Rot in the cellar Jerry boy.

Is it wrong that I love hearing the fans leave in the third quarter? Fans of teams like Dallas think they're so freaking entitled to a good football team. It'll be great seeing all the people jump off that wagon.

Oh how the mighty have fallen... Now if only the Stoolers could do the same.

AMEN BRUTHA!

I love it, I hope they go 0'er the rest of the season.

Steve Young was hilarous during the post game. He wanted to rip them a new one but kept holding back. He looked like he was going to pop.

America's Team my ass.

The sad part was they still had a chance at the end of the game and everybody left.

(On a side note... I hope Lebron is crying like a little girl. Yankee's lose, Cowboy's lose... front running piece of crap...)

Cowboys have won 5 Super Bowls. 49er's 5 Super Bowls. Steelers 6 Super Bowls. Browns? LOL LOL LOL

I'll bet the whole city of Cleveland Tivo'd the Saints game to show their kids and grandkids

you're the biggest asshole troll that comes to this board. who cares about the stats you just threw up. the topic of the thread is about the cowboys and how they suck against what was expected of them at the beginning of the season.

you know what REALLY sucks. assholes that grew up here (now in NY) whose favorite teams are either the cowboys or the steelers. WTF happened to rooting for your home team? i know what happened. when they were at an impressionable age they saw the teams that were winning and decided to root for them instead of rooting for their home team that was struggling. it's like the little punk who gets beat up all the time. instead of learning to fight and standing your ground they become the little bitch dog of the bully and side with them. pathetic.

you can root for the Browns all you want to but please stop criticizing teams who have accomplished more than you ever will.

Let me know when you win the Division and go to the playoffs. OK?

so not only do you like the steelers but the cowboys as well. HA!! what a dick. should have known that you were the type of douche i was talking about. get ready to find another team in the next five years pal.

you're the biggest asshole troll that comes to this board. who cares about the stats you just threw up. the topic of the thread is about the cowboys and how they suck against what was expected of them at the beginning of the season.

you know what REALLY sucks. assholes that grew up here (now in NY) whose favorite teams are either the cowboys or the steelers. WTF happened to rooting for your home team? i know what happened. when they were at an impressionable age they saw the teams that were winning and decided to root for them instead of rooting for their home team that was struggling. it's like the little punk who gets beat up all the time. instead of learning to fight and standing your ground they become the little bitch dog of the bully and side with them. pathetic.

Like the team you masterbate over the clowns, you are a bitch punk :lol:

Like the team you masterbate over the clowns, you are a bitch punk :lol:

you can root for the Browns all you want to but please stop criticizing teams who have accomplished more than you ever will.

Let me know when you win the Division and go to the playoffs. OK?

Cowboys have won 5 Super Bowls. 49er's 5 Super Bowls. Steelers 6 Super Bowls. Cleveland 13. LOL LOL LOL

And this is something special? It's big news to you, is it? Dude, you must live in a bubble. I learned when I was 16, most chicks like to do it with chicks. Now ya really want to have fun? Find a submissive bi chick and have a Dominant girlfriend degrade and humilliate her, while the girls eyes roll back in her head.......... now THAT'S lvin'

Yea, Ghoolie I guess I do kinda live in a bubble as I don't recall chicks getting it on with each other too much, and if they did the ones I knew about all kinda looked like Bella Abzug. So, no I guess I never took that walk on the wild side like you did.

Archived