THE BROWNS BOARD

How liberals argue. This will sound familiar....

calfoxwc

Naturally, I disagree. Part of it is, she has no principles, no values, she's just a liberal member of the imagined arrogant elite.

Republicans? Sure, some of them are sludge.

But there isn't any anti-American everything gigantic subculture in the Republican party.

There certainly is in the Dem party.

so, the vid couldn't be made the other way, I think.

Naturally, I disagree. Part of it is, she has no principles, no values, she's just a liberal member of the imagined arrogant elite.

Republicans? Sure, some of them are sludge.

But there isn't any anti-American everything gigantic subculture in the Republican party.

There certainly is in the Dem party.

so, the vid couldn't be made the other way, I think.

Calm down Alex Jones.

imovie How to rip DVD into iMovie on Mac

Found a good software for dvd to imovie(dvd to imovie 09) converting on mac is so easy!!

One of the benefits about digital video is that the videos can be shared with family and friends. iMovie is created for this purpose, just several steps, you can create your own videos and publish them on web, like YouTube, or enjoy them on iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. However, the formats which iMovie supported are very limited: 3GP,MOV and MP4. If you want to import dvd into imovie(import dvd into imovie 09), you need to convert dvd to imovie(dvd to imovie 09) compatible video first.

A dvd to imovie ripper for mac offers you easy way to rip dvd to imovie(rip dvd to imovie 09), DVD to AVI, DVD to 3GP etc. And also, Mac DVD ripper can rip protected DVD as well. Below step-by-step tutorial will tell you how to import dvd to imovie.

First. Add DVD Movie

Click "Load DVD" button, or "Load IFO" button to browse your computer, find the DVD folder or the VIDEO_TS folder you want to convert from your hard disc or DVD-ROM and click OK.

4132397921_e130a7914e.jpg

Choose to rip and convert DVD one or several chapters at will by ticking the check boxes before them.

Then,convert dvd to imovie Video

This mac import dvd to imovie converter allows you to select output format in the drop-down list. Just choose iMovie compatible format (.MP4 and .MOV are recommended).

After all settings done, click "START" button to start to convert dvd to imovie mac.

Note: If you are converting DVD to iPod, you need to select iPod output presetting.if you're importing dvd to imovie.so follow me

4133197736_ebff0b9edc.jpg

Tips:

Merge into one file: If you want to join the selected titles or chapters into one file, check "merge into one file" option. Set an output directory to save the output files.

Finally. importing dvd to imovie for Editing

Open iMovie and choose "File->Import Movies" to import the converted Mp4 video or drag the file into iMovie directly. And then you can edit dvd mac according to your needs. As shown in the picture below

4133187244_dc510d2068.jpg

Related Links:

This just is a slice of multimedia how to edit dvd on mac computer, other parts will come soon.

imovie import dvd

import dvd into imovie

imovie import from dvd

imovie dvd import

dvd to imovie import

import dvd imovie

rip dvd imovie

dvd to imovie

how to import dvd to imovie

Archived