THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's say TEAM basketball!!

Canton Mike

Way to go Cavs! No selfish play tonight. They may not be a championship caliber team, but they sure do play TEAM basketball.

Kudos to the Coaches & the Players. A very gutty performance & they deserved to win.

Mike

I got a kick out of what a friend of my Daughter's said tonight.....

"The Cavs beat the Celtics without Lebron, but Lebron couldn't beat the Celtics without the Cavs".

I LOVE it!!!

Mike

Great win Cavs, One game at a time should be their motto. When Mo gets back to 100% and we start him and sessions together and have Boobie Parker Jamison off the bench, we will be wearing some teams out. I know its only one game but its a win, cuz I would put money on it that we were picked to lose. Go Cavs!

This was the most Ive enjoyed watching a Cavs game in years. Scott had them ready to play and the players looked so gratefull to be able to do so. They didnt have to stand around in the corners waiting to do something. Fans were great. The joint was jumpin'

Go Cavs!

They didn't televise the game, only was lucky enough to have the Miami game down here. This sucks.

Anyway, I'm not getting TOO excited yet, but when I found out they won I got really happy. I watched a video my friend posted on facebook from the game and got chills.... Really happy for the team and for Cleveland right now.

You could have watched it online. I watched it with the Celtics announcer's, they were the biggest whiney crybabies I ever heard. I muted it after halftime

It's like 28k Internet down here I cooba

That's about what I've got. I Ozarks. I have found that 28kish is generally fast enough to listen to a game online via a radio station for what that's worth. Better than nothing!

You could have watched it online. I watched it with the Celtics announcer's, they were the biggest whiney crybabies I ever heard. I muted it after halftime

Ive got the NBA package on DTV so I can catch all the games. Youre right about the Celtics announcers. Huge crybabies!! Celtics NEVER commit a foul according to them and Cleveland fakes everything.

Ive got the NBA package on DTV so I can catch all the games. Youre right about the Celtics announcers. Huge crybabies!! Celtics NEVER commit a foul according to them and Cleveland fakes everything.

What do you expect from the Boston Beaners?? Have you ever seen Doc Rivers during a game?? A whole team and fanbase of babies. (Talented babies but babies none the less.)

Archived