THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

It was a very busy week for the Great Zomboni, with all the requests for interviews with the press after my stunning picks last week, so I'm going to have to work fast to get these picks in:

Miami at Cincinnati 1 PM

Two teams that should be better than their records, I'll take the Dolphins though after spotting Cincy the lead. DOLPHINS 21 BUNGLES 14

Pittsburgh at New Orleans 8 PM

Saints got their wake up call last week and will pounce on the over-rated Steelers. No way do the Saints lose this one. SAINTS 28 STEELERS 17

Zombo

Damn ... you freaking nailed it again. Too bad there won't be any Steeler fans around today to give you due props!

I parlayed your picks and let's just say that the kids get lunch money this week.

Yeah ... it's going to be a great Steeler-free week around here.

I can't believe I thought the Steelers would score more than 10 against that Saints D though.

Roethlisberger is no Colt.

Zombo

It was a very busy week for the Great Zomboni, with all the requests for interviews with the press after my stunning picks last week, so I'm going to have to work fast to get these picks in:

Miami at Cincinnati 1 PM

Two teams that should be better than their records, I'll take the Dolphins though after spotting Cincy the lead. DOLPHINS 21 BUNGLES 14

Pittsburgh at New Orleans 8 PM

Saints got their wake up call last week and will pounce on the over-rated Steelers. No way do the Saints lose this one. SAINTS 28 STEELERS 17

Zombo

Amazing... Your Best work to date. DAMN YOU!!!

Yeah ... it's going to be a great Steeler-free week around here.

I can't believe I thought the Steelers would score more than 10 against that Saints D though.

Roethlisberger is no Colt.

Zombo

Colt of what 70 yrs Passing ? Add70 from your Rushing game.... Oh ya ... 70 more from your PUNTER ( :rolleyes: ).... The Saints won that Game on ANGER (Thanks Cleveland) And Energy ( Insane Dome Crowd ) . The Browns Special Teams and Defense came from the Locker Room with a Great Big Hunk of Kryptonite ... and Plopped it on a Stunned SUPER-Dome Home Team. Props... But If Cleveland played N. Orleans NEXT WEEK ...even IN CLEVELAND , the Saints would Beat you guys into Submission. IF.... But we will never know. It was a Perfect Storm... Props to the Browns. Too Bad your Getting Swept by the Steelers this year.

Colt of what 70 yrs Passing ? Add70 from your Rushing game.... Oh ya ... 70 more from your PUNTER ( :rolleyes: ).... The Saints won that Game on ANGER (Thanks Cleveland) And Energy ( Insane Dome Crowd ) . The Browns Special Teams and Defense came from the Locker Room with a Great Big Hunk of Kryptonite ... and Plopped it on a Stunned SUPER-Dome Home Team. Props... But If Cleveland played N. Orleans NEXT WEEK ...even IN CLEVELAND , the Saints would Beat you guys into Submission. IF.... But we will never know. It was a Perfect Storm... Props to the Browns. Too Bad your Getting Swept by the Steelers this year.

Maybe. On the other hand, maybe the Browns are just pretty decent after all.

The game you had against the Saints looks like about 3-4 games the Browns have had this year: driving for a winning or tieing TD or FG only to have a late turnover spoil the effort.

I wouldn't talk about Kryptonite and perfect storms if I were you. Not after your Miami gift.

Archived