THE BROWNS BOARD

My second favorite team won BIG Tonight

Mr. T

If you need me to clarify I will; my second favorite team is whoever plays the steelers.

What a way to complete the weekend.

Go Browns!

#7 vs. the Saints - 66.8 passer rating, 0 tds 1 int LOSS

#12 vs. the Saints - 68.2 passer rating, 0tds 0 ints WIN

so Colt didn't do all that great against the Saints, but the Steelers fans felt the need to trash him...

But there WAS Troy Pollyisapoopoo taking a late cheap shot at a receivers' knees way, way after an incomplete pass.

Then the receiver was ticked at Polly. Then another steeler shoved the receiver and the receiver threw his hand off of him.

Naturally, the receiver got a penalty and the Saints were out of field goal range. Odd how that happens.

Oh, and the steeler receiver was awarded a TD when he clearly never had the ball touching or crossing the goal line.

Ah, but they had to reverse the call.

Why, Hined End Ward, I think it was, was called for offensive interference. He wasn't happy. The wrong ref saw that one, eh?

But, the Browns will take credit for beating the Saints, and making them mad, and them beating the squeelers.

Did I mention that Colt threw no ints vs the Saints? And Barfrapistbooger did?

Nice job, Saints !b LOL

But there WAS Troy Pollyisapoopoo taking a late cheap shot at a receivers' knees way, way after an incomplete pass.

Then the receiver was ticked at Polly. Then another steeler shoved the receiver and the receiver threw his hand off of him.

Naturally, the receiver got a penalty and the Saints were out of field goal range. Odd how that happens.

Oh, and the steeler receiver was awarded a TD when he clearly never had the ball touching or crossing the goal line.

Why, Hined End Ward, I think it was, was called for offensive interference. He wasn't happy. The wrong ref saw that one, eh?

*que the violins

#7 vs. the Saints - 66.8 passer rating, 0 tds 1 int LOSS

#12 vs. the Saints - 68.2 passer rating, 0tds 0 ints WIN

so Colt didn't do all that great against the Saints, but the Steelers fans felt the need to trash him...

David Bowen vs. the Saints - 12 points

Entire Steeler offense vs. the Saints - 10 points

Zombo

look guys, i love to see the browns win and steelers lose as much as the next person, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. we didn't beat the steelers this season. period. we have another shot at it and i believe we can win, but let's not buy the champagne quite yet. there is still a lot of season left.

What I love is that the Squealers looked less than mediocre against a Saints team that laid an egg against your Browns last week. This team has a ton of holes that none of the NFL's talking heads want to speak about because we all know the NFL wants the Steelers to play the Giants in the Super Bowl (which is why they "beat" Miami last week). But it was funny, that even the league couldn't help them last night.

Gonna be hard next week for the "analysts" to pimp the Steelers after that steaming turd they laid last night, but hey, I can't complain...that loss put my Ravens into first place in the AFC North.

I think we have had the harrdest qb situation when it comes to chemistry. I know steeler fans will say they have had just as bad a time but I'm not buyig it. First off, leftwhich, batch and dixon all have had time in the steeler system. Besides delhomo who has only played a game then you go to career starts. Wallace has less than a season and colt is a rookie. Yet we stilll should be at worst 5 and 2.

My only gripe with the browns is our in ability to move on from our wr draft picks. It seems like every other team in the league can find someone who can get up. I mean the chargers gave a sixth rd pick for creighton, he would have been a better option.

so the guinness book of world records showed up last nite in new orleans to count all those wearing masks. i was thinking they needed to go to a pittsburgh home game and they could out do that.

I'm sure the Pittsburgh fans are hiding in the hills now that they lost...the signature move of a fair weather city

What I love is that the Squealers looked less than mediocre against a Saints team that laid an egg against your Browns last week. This team has a ton of holes that none of the NFL's talking heads want to speak about because we all know the NFL wants the Steelers to play the Giants in the Super Bowl (which is why they "beat" Miami last week). But it was funny, that even the league couldn't help them last night.

Gonna be hard next week for the "analysts" to pimp the Steelers after that steaming turd they laid last night, but hey, I can't complain...that loss put my Ravens into first place in the AFC North.

Yet YOUR Team could hardly Beat Charlie Batch... And The Browns just happened to Take it to Brees and Co. who overlooked them and the Browns have some "Players" Now , so if you Overlook them ...Look out ! Last night was a Big Prime Time Home game ...Motivated by the Browns "Awakening Call"... I wasnt Shocked at all The Steelers Lost. It means Little to the Steelers ...though It could Haunt Them if They Blow a Home Playoff Game because of it. But Props to The Saints , they had a Better Game Plan , and Just Out Hit our guys.

But THe Steelers aint gonna Dry up and wither away becasue of it.

And your Dumb Ass comment on the NFL "wanting " NY= Pitt Super Bowl ?? Geezzz You`re a Goofball... Then Why hasn't there EVER BEEN A Pittsburgh NY Giant Super Bowl ... You Balti~MORON ! Seriously how stupid are you ?? Pretty Damn stupid... thats for sure. If the NFL LOves the Steeler Sooooo Much as to "arrange things " Then there would be a LOT more Lombardi`s In The Burgh. And IF ..... Big stupid IF ... the NFL does indeed "arrange things" And YOU Believe that , why on the *#@% do you watch it ? Wow you low life Franchise Thief Fan... You are beyond the ordinary parameters of an Imbecile !

But, the Browns will take credit for beating the Saints, and making them mad, and them beating the squeelers.

Did I mention that Colt threw no ints vs the Saints? And Barfrapistbooger did?

Nice job, Saints !b LOL

Wow ...that is One Dumb :wacko: Post. But continue. You have a future in writing Sci~Fi !!

David Bowen vs. the Saints - 12 points

Entire Steeler offense vs. the Saints - 10 points

Zombo

Yes indeed... Fantastic explanation as to How the Browns Accomplished the Victory. Saints were the Better Team yesterday... No Doubt.

"Awakening Call"... I wasnt Shocked at all The Steelers Lost.

They just are not as good as you think. They play like a bunch of street thugs, and like any thug; time on the streets is limited before someone comes and cleans your clock.

Seriously, if they worked as hard on the fundementals of the game as they do trying to punk or hurt another player they just might become world champions.

I'm sure the Pittsburgh fans are hiding in the hills now that they lost...the signature move of a fair weather city

No one is hiding from anything. I'm sure as hell not. The Saints played a good game. Heath Miller almost never fumbles the ball but he did last night on a text book hit. It changed the course of the game. We score there we win. The Saints deserved the "W". Pittsburgh isn't going to win every game this season. They were pissed about their lowly loss the week prior, at home and Pittsburgh hasn't been in the Super Dome in a good long while. Ben played his first game there last night to give you some perspective. The Saints played a nice game and we had a couple of bad turnovers. Last I checked Pittsburgh is still 5-2 and you're still 2-5. I mean if we're going to throw digs. Did you see me here talking sh.it after any of your losses, besides the one against the Steelers? It's not my style. I've never been here to "rub it in" but will when the sh.it starts flying. You really should go back to posting less. There are enough regular mouth breathers around here. You just drag the board down.

They just are not as good as you think. They play like a bunch of street thugs, and like any thug; time on the streets is limited before someone comes and cleans your clock.

Seriously, if they worked as hard on the fundementals of the game as they do trying to punk or hurt another player they just might become world champions.

You night in and night out remain one of the most ridiculous individuals on this message board. We've won the Super Bowl twice this decade. Pittsburgh is ALL ABOUT fundamentals. The defense specifically. Heath Miller holds on to the ball we keep the momentum and likely score on that possession. We then maintain that momentum and likely win the game. Can't win em all but you'll always be a xxxxing moron. I was trying to keep quiet here for a while but sh.it it doesn't take the mouth breathers long to get out the soap box. It's pathetic if I'm being honest. Do you think members on Pittsburgh boards are starting threads about the Browns losing? xxxx no. The Ravens? Occasionally but the Browns? Absolutely not. It's usually a footnote and nothing more. You'll forever be a moron. Nice job.

Yes indeed... Fantastic explanation as to How the Browns Accomplished the Victory. Saints were the Better Team yesterday... No Doubt.

The group in here is hilarious. It's the mouth breathers of the Browns board. All in for a little powwow. The only reason any of the "intelligent" posters will now get involved is because I'm in here talking sh.it and boosting board activity. You should thank me. Mr. T, Calowhatever and Feartheroo!. You guys should start a space exploration firm. I heard if you fill a 2 liter of a carbonated beverage of your choice with mentos is it? that it will build up some back pressure and fire through the air. Buy a bunch of those, a couple of pallets and a box of twinkies for the hunger pains. Bunch of twinks.

November 8, 2010

Cincinnati 20

Pittsburgh 17

Not likely but hey any given Sunday. You saw how the Saints reacted to their loss the week prior. I don't imagine the Bengals are going to fare well.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Not Sure yet WHO will Be Champions. Steelers Still in Mix . Unless you`re a Bitter Whiner like You Mrs. T.

No one is hiding from anything. I'm sure as hell not. The Saints played a good game. Heath Miller almost never fumbles the ball but he did last night on a text book hit. It changed the course of the game. We score there we win. The Saints deserved the "W". Pittsburgh isn't going to win every game this season. They were pissed about their lowly loss the week prior, at home and Pittsburgh hasn't been in the Super Dome in a good long while. Ben played his first game there last night to give you some perspective. The Saints played a nice game and we had a couple of bad turnovers. Last I checked Pittsburgh is still 5-2 and you're still 2-5. I mean if we're going to throw digs. Did you see me here talking sh.it after any of your losses, besides the one against the Steelers? It's not my style. I've never been here to "rub it in" but will when the sh.it starts flying. You really should go back to posting less. There are enough regular mouth breathers around here. You just drag the board down.

EXACTLY... me either... These guys sound so ridiculas its just Embarrassing to Cleveland.

November 8, 2010

Cincinnati 20

Pittsburgh 17

Maybe so... we will see. I hope the Steelers resolve in Better than that.. but You might be correct. But funny thing is , If your Right OUR Team STILL isnt done. LIVE and Learn. Move forward. Some yrs you Contend ... some yrs. not so well. we will see....

Not likely but hey any given Sunday. You saw how the Saints reacted to their loss the week prior. I don't imagine the Bengals are going to fare well.

It's quite possible, but the Steeler pass defense is not up to par with previous years. I think Cincy will be up for this game too. I expect it to be surprisingly close unless Pittsburgh can run the ball effectively.

It's quite possible, but the Steeler pass defense is not up to par with previous years. I think Cincy will be up for this game too. I expect it to be surprisingly close unless Pittsburgh can run the ball effectively.

Well Brees was damn near perfect missed only 10 of 44 passes....( 2Turnovers but your gonna have them vs. The Steelers) and they "Scratched" out 20 Points. Have You seen something In Carson Palmer of late to even bring him up to Par with Brees ??

Player Att Comp Yds Comp % Yds/Att TD TD % INT INT % Long Sck Sack/Lost Rating

Carson Palmer 282 168 1855 59.6 6.6 12 4.3 7 2.5 78 10 74 83.0

Player Att Comp Yds Comp % Yds/Att TD TD % INT INT % Long Sck Sack/Lost Rating

Drew Brees 331 234 2334 70.7 7.1 16 4.8 11 3.3 80 13 91 92.6

Ok Palmer Not quite Drew Brees... Maybe Cincys Punter will Gut us for 70 yrds though.

Archived