THE BROWNS BOARD

My second favorite team won BIG Tonight

Mr. T

Well Brees was damn near perfect missed only 10 of 44 passes....( 2Turnovers but your gonna have them vs. The Steelers) and they "Scratched" out 20 Points. Have You seen something In Carson Palmer of late to even bring him up to Par with Brees ??

Palmer's had better years, but he is #7 yardage-wise in the league right now. His QB rating is only 83 which is 20th. Brees rating is 92.6 but he has 11 INT's, 4 more than Palmer. Both Palmer and Brees are averaging 40+ pass attempts per game which isn't a good thing generally. Brees completion percentage is higher than Palmer's so I will give Brees the edge but he's been inconsistent.

Brees was sharp, but there were a lot of Saints open....all night from what I saw which made his job easier and made him look/be good.

Cincy and New Orleans both average 21 points per game.

I hope Steelers/Bengals will be a good, competitive game to watch. I just got a feeling the Bengals will play well on a Monday night.

No one is hiding from anything. I'm sure as hell not. The Saints played a good game. Heath Miller almost never fumbles the ball but he did last night on a text book hit. It changed the course of the game. We score there we win. The Saints deserved the "W". Pittsburgh isn't going to win every game this season. They were pissed about their lowly loss the week prior, at home and Pittsburgh hasn't been in the Super Dome in a good long while. Ben played his first game there last night to give you some perspective. The Saints played a nice game and we had a couple of bad turnovers. Last I checked Pittsburgh is still 5-2 and you're still 2-5. I mean if we're going to throw digs. Did you see me here talking sh.it after any of your losses, besides the one against the Steelers? It's not my style. I've never been here to "rub it in" but will when the sh.it starts flying. You really should go back to posting less. There are enough regular mouth breathers around here. You just drag the board down.

You somehow feel the need to say that after every time I post. The funny thing is I'm sure most people around here would like to see you go away. You talked trash because McCoy had a poor game against the Saints, but guess what...he still did better than Raplisburger and got a win. Was it not McCoy's first start against the Saints? Was it not his first start at the Superdome? I think it's funny your excuses don't make any sense. Just deal with it we embarassed the Saints and you lost to them! Go hide just like every other Steelers fan does, and then come out of the closet again after you beat the Bengals by 1 pt next week. Probably be another game of illegal hits and referee miscalls...you really should go back to posting less.

Does #92 get suspended after this hit?

Yes, it will be interesting to see if it is more than $75K. He also speared a downed runner in the game that didn't get much attention. If it is more than $75K he'll go crazy.

Yes, it will be interesting to see if it is more than $75K. He also speared a downed runner in the game that didn't get much attention. If it is more than $75K he'll go crazy.

anything more than $75k he might retire again and storm out of practice in a crying temper tantrum haha what an idiot!

Yes indeed... Fantastic explanation as to How the Browns Accomplished the Victory. Saints were the Better Team yesterday... No Doubt.

Well, I'll be nice-nice- other than saying I immensely enjoyed seeing the Steelers take one up the tailpipe on national TV.

The Saints were guilty of the cardinal sin in the NFL when they played the Browns NEVER take an opponent lightly, Cleveland emptied out the bag of tricks- every one which worked to perfection, and Brees had an off day. I sincerely believe had Brees played like that against the Browns we would have lost- and badly. The TD toss between triple coverage was a freaking miraculous throw.

OTOH, too bad Hiney didn't get carried off on a stretcher when he got drilled- I've been saying it for a couple of years- his cheap shottin' ways are going to catch up with him. Too bad Poly-moo-moo- didn't like getting his million dollar hair pulled either- he just as easily could have gotten flagged.

You somehow feel the need to say that after every time I post. The funny thing is I'm sure most people around here would like to see you go away. You talked trash because McCoy had a poor game against the Saints, but guess what...he still did better than Raplisburger and got a win. Was it not McCoy's first start against the Saints? Was it not his first start at the Superdome? I think it's funny your excuses don't make any sense. Just deal with it we embarassed the Saints and you lost to them! Go hide just like every other Steelers fan does, and then come out of the closet again after you beat the Bengals by 1 pt next week. Probably be another game of illegal hits and referee miscalls...you really should go back to posting less.

You really are xxxxing Retarded. Go back to that post and find where I "talked trash" A statement was made in that thread boy genius and that statement was "The Saints were Massacred by the Browns and McCoy" My response and it was very clear was that I'm not saying McCoy hasn't been solid but rather had absolutely nothing to do with the Browns winning that football game which was/is the truth. I also don't hide, never have, never will and I talk circle around you each time you try and get cute. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed dude and the illegal hits calls and ref miscalls is amusing. It's only EVER the Steelers that get the occasional call and several people this week have been fined as a result of the ridiculous NFL rule. You're a moron.

Well, I'll be nice-nice- other than saying I immensely enjoyed seeing the Steelers take one up the tailpipe on national TV.

The Saints were guilty of the cardinal sin in the NFL when they played the Browns NEVER take an opponent lightly, Cleveland emptied out the bag of tricks- every one which worked to perfection, and Brees had an off day. I sincerely believe had Brees played like that against the Browns we would have lost- and badly. The TD toss between triple coverage was a freaking miraculous throw.

OTOH, too bad Hiney didn't get carried off on a stretcher when he got drilled- I've been saying it for a couple of years- his cheap shottin' ways are going to catch up with him. Too bad Poly-moo-moo- didn't like getting his million dollar hair pulled either- he just as easily could have gotten flagged.

Polamalu didn't do anything wrong on that play. He was flying all over the field all game and he came out to finish the tackle. Jones didn't like it so he started grabbing/shoving which resulted in a penalty on Jones. I'm assuming you watched the game? Did you see Hines carted off on a stretcher? No you didn't. He got right up and was in on the next play. Funny thing is you'd kill to have either on your team. Especially Ward with your pedestrian WR'ing corp. He'll be in the Hall of Fame, as will Troy and everyone here will still tear up about it. Pittsburgh wasn't going to win all their games and the Saints played well. Pittsburgh is still 5-2.

EDIT: And when are you and everyone else going to get past the completely mental name alternates. I'm sure at this point you know how to spell the guys name. It just looks childish. You're then no different than the resident morons. Feartheroo, Mr.T and Calo

Polamalu didn't do anything wrong on that play. He was flying all over the field all game and he came out to finish the tackle. Jones didn't like it so he started grabbing/shoving which resulted in a penalty on Jones. I'm assuming you watched the game? Did you see Hines carted off on a stretcher? No you didn't. He got right up and was in on the next play. Funny thing is you'd kill to have either on your team. Especially Ward with your pedestrian WR'ing corp. He'll be in the Hall of Fame, as will Troy and everyone here will still tear up about it. Pittsburgh wasn't going to win all their games and the Saints played well. Pittsburgh is still 5-2.

Yeah, Browns aside, you're 5-2 and should you make the SB, the Saints just proved they can still beat you.

Polly is a good player- just got to protect that Head & Shoulders contract- yeah flying all over the field-even after the play was over. Hiney bounced right back up- but he won't one day- gettin' up there in years.

PS- BS- I'd take the Moo-moo for the Browns- you can keep your POS cheap shotter Ward- and ditto your resident thug Harrison. Considering the Browns will have a waiver chance at Moss- who's better than Ward by any standard except blocking- and will pass on him- well, I rest my case.

You night in and night out remain one of the most ridiculous individuals on this message board. We've won the Super Bowl twice this decade. Pittsburgh is ALL ABOUT fundamentals. The defense specifically. Heath Miller holds on to the ball we keep the momentum and likely score on that possession. We then maintain that momentum and likely win the game. Can't win em all but you'll always be a xxxxing moron. I was trying to keep quiet here for a while but sh.it it doesn't take the mouth breathers long to get out the soap box. It's pathetic if I'm being honest. Do you think members on Pittsburgh boards are starting threads about the Browns losing? xxxx no. The Ravens? Occasionally but the Browns? Absolutely not. It's usually a footnote and nothing more. You'll forever be a moron. Nice job.

Like I said elsewhere, your game is merely a carbon copy of many of the Browns game: " If ______ holds onto the ball we keep the momentum and likely score on that possession. We maintain momentum and likely win the game"

This goes for the game against KC, Tampa, Atlanta, Baltimore, even Pittsburgh to some extent.

Based upon your theory, the Browns could just as easily be 5-2 rather than 2-5.

The group in here is hilarious. It's the mouth breathers of the Browns board. All in for a little powwow. The only reason any of the "intelligent" posters will now get involved is because I'm in here talking sh.it and boosting board activity. You should thank me. Mr. T, Calowhatever and Feartheroo!. You guys should start a space exploration firm. I heard if you fill a 2 liter of a carbonated beverage of your choice with mentos is it? that it will build up some back pressure and fire through the air. Buy a bunch of those, a couple of pallets and a box of twinkies for the hunger pains. Bunch of twinks.

It is funny a guy named Homo is calling someone a twink.

The fact still remains the same.

Nobody likes you and your team SucKs!

Now call out and have your mom fetch you some more meatloaf loser.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Not Sure yet WHO will Be Champions. Steelers Still in Mix . Unless you`re a Bitter Whiner like You Mrs. T.

Is that all you got?

This is starting to be a gay tag team between Bunsofsteel and Homotron. I believ both of you need professional help. Maybe that STD you caught is effecting your brain.

You really are xxxxing Retarded. Go back to that post and find where I "talked trash" A statement was made in that thread boy genius and that statement was "The Saints were Massacred by the Browns and McCoy" My response and it was very clear was that I'm not saying McCoy hasn't been solid but rather had absolutely nothing to do with the Browns winning that football game which was/is the truth. I also don't hide, never have, never will and I talk circle around you each time you try and get cute. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed dude and the illegal hits calls and ref miscalls is amusing. It's only EVER the Steelers that get the occasional call and several people this week have been fined as a result of the ridiculous NFL rule. You're a moron.

You realize that no one around here likes you, right? I couldn't care less what you have to say to me or anyone else around here. Yes, Colt didn't win the game for us, but he didn't lose it like Raplisberger did.

A real class act dude. I like how you result to insulting people, shows how intelligent those steelers fans really are. The Steelers lost, deal with it and go hide in the hills with all those Pirates and Panther fans haha

Like I said elsewhere, your game is merely a carbon copy of many of the Browns game: " If ______ holds onto the ball we keep the momentum and likely score on that possession. We maintain momentum and likely win the game"

This goes for the game against KC, Tampa, Atlanta, Baltimore, even Pittsburgh to some extent.

Based upon your theory, the Browns could just as easily be 5-2 rather than 2-5.

So we're lumping last year in to this year based on the Browns game? You got walloped this year despite McCoy playing a solid game. Pittsburgh has lost twice this season and what I'm saying isn't incorrect. We had a ton of momentum on that drive. Heath almost never fumbles the ball and he did. You'd think with your attempts at being analytical you would have also considered the fact that I gave credit where credit was do to the Saints for playing a tough game. The first 4 games of the season we were without Ben, or did you forget that already? The Browns have certainly been hanging in and I never come down hard on anything Browns this season unless someone specifically made it about Browns/Steelers which seems to be all the time. Football is a game of inches so find where I've ever said anything about the Browns narrow victories or losses. I can say you some time though and tell you, you wont. Pick and choose your arguments gip because you effectively wasted your time above.

You realize that no one around here likes you, right? I couldn't care less what you have to say to me or anyone else around here. Yes, Colt didn't win the game for us, but he didn't lose it like Raplisberger did.

A real class act dude. I like how you result to insulting people, shows how intelligent those steelers fans really are. The Steelers lost, deal with it and go hide in the hills with all those Pirates and Panther fans haha

Lol why would they? I'm a Steeler fan. Although I'd like to think i have the mutual respect of a few. As far as your concerned you're a Browns fan on a Browns board and aren't well liked. You tell me which is worse. And now you're going to play the "class" card? really? In the post above you refer to Roethlisberger as Raplisberger which sounds more like Rapless as in he doesn't have one. Even in your weak attempts to be insulting you fail miserably. Next time try "Rapistberger"

So we're lumping last year in to this year based on the Browns game?

Who said a word about last year, I am not talking about last year.

You got walloped this year despite McCoy playing a solid game.

What looks like a "walloping" was based on two late game turnovers. Going into the 4th quarter that game was close.

Pittsburgh has lost twice this season and what I'm saying isn't incorrect.

I don't recall saying that it was incorrect. I was merely comparing that game to several Browns games that ended for us similarly.

We had a ton of momentum on that drive. Heath almost never fumbles the ball and he did. You'd think with your attempts at being analytical you would have also considered the fact that I gave credit where credit was do to the Saints for playing a tough game.

Again, I don't recall ever denying that fact.

The first 4 games of the season we were without Ben, or did you forget that already?

Not at all. From my point of view though, your team has performed just as well without him as they did with him. If not for the referring fluke in Miami your record with him would be 1-2.

The Browns have certainly been hanging in and I never come down hard on anything Browns this season unless someone specifically made it about Browns/Steelers which seems to be all the time. Football is a game of inches so find where I've ever said anything about the Browns narrow victories or losses. I can say you some time though and tell you, you wont. Pick and choose your arguments gip because you effectively wasted your time above.

I waste my time simply by posting on this forum, whether it be to detail certain facts or to play mushmouth with you. So be it.

Lol why would they? I'm a Steeler fan. Although I'd like to think i have the mutual respect of a few. As far as your concerned you're a Browns fan on a Browns board and aren't well liked. You tell me which is worse. And now you're going to play the "class" card? really? In the post above you refer to Roethlisberger as Raplisberger which sounds more like Rapless as in he doesn't have one. Even in your weak attempts to be insulting you fail miserably. Next time try "Rapistberger"

I don't think anyone has a problem with me around here, except for a few of you steelers fans. I'm sure they don't like that I hate the Buckeyes, but other than that I'm sure they like me a whole heck of a lot more than you...keep trying dude, get a life!

Can't disagree with you Gip, but you're one of the few despite a couple ridiculous view points but I expect that from a Browns fan and vice versa. One of them being that Ben isn't a big deal to the Steelers. It's Ben's team not the defenses and without him we don't have two Super Bowls this decade.

Can't disagree with you Gip, but you're one of the few despite a couple ridiculous view points but I expect that from a Browns fan and vice versa. One of them being that Ben isn't a big deal to the Steelers. It's Ben's team not the defenses and without him we don't have two Super Bowls this decade.

I disagree with that. The 2005 SB was won by the Steelers in spite of BR. The 2008, yea, OK, but not '05. Even then I think the Steeler's are still "LeBeau's team" They went 3-1 with scrub QBs because of their defense.

Archived