THE BROWNS BOARD

Moss Waived by Vikings

Bob806

The real reason we're not picking up Moss is that chicken and a beef carving station are not good enough for him so we cannot afford to feed him and pay his salary. We need players that can live off of sandwiches and chips.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The real reason we're not picking up Moss is that chicken and a beef carving station are not good enough for him so we cannot afford to feed him and pay his salary. We need players that can live off of sandwiches and chips.

BUT we do need guys that throw temper tantrums IN A FREAKIN LUNCH LINE!!!! i know if he was talking sh*t about my ribs i'd smack the Fing sh#t out of that over grown twig.

Let us all just hope that when Holmgren says that he is interested in developing our young wide receivers he is really meaning something like. We are going to pick up a younger talented free agent in the off-season and we are going to draft a talented young receiver fairly high in the draft this year.

I agree with not signing Moss but I do not agree with developing receivers who may not ever be good. I could be wrong but I don't ever see any of our receivers being great. And we have to find at least one great wide receiver. Please at least one! Please!

I really only get nasty with other teams fans...

I'm just sexually frustrated with the lack of production of our wrs.

In the off season we didn't do anything, we didn't want vincent jackson or randy moss.

Browns fans rule, even though I disagree most the time. I'm just a spoiled yankee fan so that explains some of my thought process.

It isn't that we weren't interested in Vincent Jackson. Its that the Chargers wanted way too much for him.

Yeah cause developing our wrs have worked well.

Its so weird, we all knew we wouldnt . Seems like some fans try to justiify things by bashing a hall of fame wr.

I'm just saying, we could have signed him and waived him also.

Ok let me guesss me shouldn't have interest in sean merriman cause why? Oh that's right cause we can't handle talented players

Maybe it has to do with team?? Everybody in Berea knows we are building a team of guys who will work together. If they don't, they hit the road and it seems Manheckgren agree.

Minny wouldn't have released the guy after 4 games after giving up a 3rd round pick unless he was really causing problem. My guess is there is more to this than the PC.

We don't need that.

To much money and locker room cancer risk involved for a 9 game or less stay, if we were going somewhere this year and needed a studdish WR to get there i would say yeah but our WRs clearly suck way to bad to develop so wussup wit holmy saying dat?..run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run TOUCHDOWN!

I hope some day he wakes up and sees what a jerk off be is\was

just another kid with loads of talent who played basketball and football and was good.....very good. so good in fact that he decided not to work on his social skills knowing that he was going to get paid either way. and it's ultimately each one of us who pay these guys millions to put a ball through a hoop or throw a 60 yd tightrope down the field. coaches usually try and instill some life lessons into these kids, but some of their heads are too big and the lessons just bounce off.

I went from spending 200 bucks a month to 500 on strippers giving me sticky pants since the season started..

I feel like everytime I walk into the strip joint they should start playing the theme song from cheers. " where everybody know ur name"

We need better production out of our wrs period

lol @ some of you.

He's extremely lazy, yes; however, I'm not sure he was a "jerk", and surely not enough for one to "hope he ends up homeless". Supposedly, his teammates everywhere he went loved him.

And no, I wouldn't want his sore-loser mentality.

Just last week fook head:

At the team dinner after the game catered by a local mom and pop bistro, Moss says "“What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn’t feed this to my dog!” "You know, I used to have to eat that crap – but now I’ve got money."

Sounds like a grounded individual.

Your ps was out of pity.

Yeah cause developing our wrs have worked well.

Its so weird, we all knew we wouldn't . Seems like some fans try to justify things by bashing a hall of fame wr.

I'm just saying, we could have signed him and waived him also.

Ok let me guess me shouldn't have interest in sean merriman cause why? Oh that's right cause we can't handle talented players

On field, Moss= certain HOFer. Off field= complete jackass. I would posit if Bill Belichick, who is arguably the best active coach in the NFL was willing to ship Moss out midseason might have a better idea of who's worth playing for the Patriots or not. And Childress canned him after 4 games? After giving up a third round- that would be a premium pick- for him?

Moss has 22 receptions and 5 TDs this year in eight games- so project that out to the rest of the season and we're going to pay a guy over $3 million to get 5 TDs and teach our young receivers how to cuss out anyone who isn't serving food to their liking at the training table?

I went from spending 200 bucks a month to 500 on strippers giving me sticky pants since the season started..

I feel like everytime I walk into the strip joint they should start playing the theme song from cheers. " where everybody know ur name"

We need better production out of our wrs period

Let me guess, they wear Brady Quinn masks?

Mike Holmgren just stated in his press conference that he is not interested in picking up Randy Moss.

Case closed.

I see that Mike is on the top of his game. He can see this guy busting up everything we're working for a team to be united and supporting each other. I cringe just thinking of that s.o.b. wearing a Browns uniform. Randy why don't you and your attitude go crawl under a rock.

Just last week fook head:

At the team dinner after the game catered by a local mom and pop bistro, Moss says "“What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn’t feed this to my dog!” "You know, I used to have to eat that crap – but now I’ve got money."

Sounds like a grounded individual.

Your ps was out of pity.

fook head? *yawn*

Cmon bro, no one is claiming he's a saint. All I said was many players on every team he's been on love him. He can't be that bad of a guy.

just listened to the 40 min presser by Holmgren at clevelandbrowns.com and he didn't say we weren't interested in Moss. He said he couldn't comment because he wasn't waived yet, then went on to say we need to develop the young Wrs. So please until you know what your talking about please don't post it as fact! Moss is still a possibility.

IMHO Moss gets us more wins and shows these horrible WRs how to run a route. Mangini is just the right type of coach that wont take his shit and that may be why Mangini doesn't want him in the end, but if we do claim him I'll love the move, if not, oh well..

Case isn't closed!

Just listened to the 40 min presser by Holmgren at clevelandbrowns.com and he didn't say we weren't interested in Moss. He said he couldn't comment because he wasn't waived yet, then went on to say we need to develop the young Wrs. So please until you know what your talking about please don't post it as fact! Moss is still a possibility.

IMHO Moss gets us more wins and shows these horrible WRs how to run a route. Mangini is just the right type of coach that wont take his shit and that may be why Mangini doesn't want him in the end, but if we do claim him I'll love the move, if not, oh well..

just listened to the 40 min presser by Holmgren at clevelandbrowns.com and he didn't say we weren't interested in Moss. He said he couldn't comment because he wasn't waived yet, then went on to say we need to develop the young Wrs. So please until you know what your talking about please don't post it as fact! Moss is still a possibility.

Well, Moss had nothing but love for Belichick, maybe he would have nothing but love for Mangini who some people think is "baby belichick".

A brief history of Randy Moss:

Was offered and accepted a scholarship to Notre Dame. During his senior year in high school he was involved in a fight (with ugly racial overtones) in which another student was seriously injured. ND rescinded the scholarship.

He was then offered a scholarship to Florida State. The following summer, while serving weekend jail time for the above mentioned fight and aftermath, he tested positive for marijuana. Florida St. rescinded the scholarship.

He then went to Marshall U. and left after 2 years.

Since then, his behavior and on-field BS ("I play when I want to play") has run him out of every city he has played for. If you saw the New England game this past Sunday, that will tell you everything you need to know about him.

Moss plays hard whenever it suits him. In the NE game i saw a guy who looked as if he could care less whether he ran a route or caught a ball. The Browns don't need him or his baggage.

fook head? *yawn*

Cmon bro, no one is claiming he's a saint. All I said was many players on every team he's been on love him. He can't be that bad of a guy.

Even Charles Manson had friends. Doesn't make him a good team mate. Just ask Patricia Krenwinkel.

Archived