THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns chances this weekend?

flutie66

AMEN The Great Zombo :)

well, ill take your hatred for my team as pride like always do... because we win... alot. no one talks crap about the browns because we dont have to. as for me talking a bunch of crap, i dont think i did once. all i did was come in here looking for a friendly analysis lol. have fun watching the game, i know i will!

one last thing before i go, id bet almost anything that hillis doesnt have a big game. just like every other back weve faced this year

I wonder what Belichick's career looks like without #12?

If any Pat's fans think NE is coming to Cleveland and walking all over

THESE Browns your out of your f**kin mind.

They better strap up those Riddell Revolution Helmets and Power Pads

good and tight and get ready for some violence on Sunday in Cleveland Stadium

because we're bringing BIG wood come 1:00

THATS MY FREAKIN POINT..PERIOD

LOL Its not a good Idea to be near me on Sunday at all lol all 16 Guys will be here at 10 Am I will fire up the Grill Fresh Venision steaks,Lots of beer and Lots of Fights lol Good Luck cya at the DawgPound GO BROWNS.FYI I live on the cape.

id also put a good bet that you couldnt post a picture of your 16 "friends" in their browns gear come monday

I wonder what Belichick's career looks like without #12?

If any Pat's fans think NE is coming to Cleveland and walking all over

THESE Browns your out of your f**kin mind.

They better strap up those Ridell Rvolution Helmets and Power Pads

and get ready for some vilolence on Sunday in Cleveland Stadium

because we're bringing BIG wood come 1:00

ok ok ok caught this one on my way out... lol

2008 when brady was knocked out in 2008, the pats still went 11-5. bradys a great player, but belichick is the greatest coach

your fan base doenst know football or what? cmon guys lets talk football

as others have said it's still early in the week. you guys had a game on sunday (good win by the way) while we had to sit back and watch all the other crap games. it'll get revved up here, but there are a lot here (me) who just like throwin some shots across the bow of the opposing teams' fans just to see how they'll hold up. good luck (on the board not on the field!)

4 of your wins came from Cincinnati, Buffalo, San Diego and Minnesota, there a combined 7-22. You've played 3 teams with a winning record while we've played the Steelers 5-2, Ravens 5-2, Chiefs 5-2, Falcons 5-2, Buccaneers 5-2 and Saints 5-3 and could've and should've won most of them.

Both teams give up 3.9 yards per carry, your defense gives up more points a game despite playing lesser opponents and your pass defense has been non-existent ranking 31st in the NFL.

We've run the ball well on some of the top run stopping defenses in the league, there's no reason we can't be effective against the Pats. If we can take advantage of your pass D and be balanced on offense it will keep your O off the field. Our D has gotten better every week and embarrassed a potent Saints offense last week. Its going to be close, like every game we've played so far. But win the turnover battle, stay balanced on offense and we have a good chance to win.

4 of your wins came from Cincinnati, Buffalo, San Diego and Minnesota, there a combined 7-22. You've played 3 teams with a winning record while we've played the Steelers 5-2, Ravens 5-2, Chiefs 5-2, Falcons 5-2, Buccaneers 5-2 and Saints 5-3 and could've and should've won most of them.

Both teams give up 3.9 yards per carry, your defense gives up more points a game despite playing lesser opponents and your pass defense has been non-existent ranking 31st in the NFL.

We've run the ball well on some of the top run stopping defenses in the league, there's no reason we can't be effective against the Pats. If we can take advantage of your pass D and be balanced on offense it will keep your O off the field. Our D has gotten better every week and embarrassed a potent Saints offense last week. Its going to be close, like every game we've played so far. But win the turnover battle, stay balanced on offense and we have a good chance to win.

see flutie66 we got plenty of knowledgeable fans. nice response CLEVELand!!

Special Teams is more than just blocking some punts against Miami. Let's take a closer look:

-Kickoff return average allowed: Browns rank #2 (Pats #23)

-Punt return average allowed: Browns #3 (Pats #18)

-KO return TD allowed: Browns 0 (Pats 1)

-Field Goal percentage: Browns 82% (Pats with most accurate kicker in their history 77%)

-both teams are top 10 in net punt average

-punts downed inside 20: Browns #6 (Pats close behind at #28)

I wasn't saying we were better. I said we were as good as anyone. You claimed your team was superior. This is the kind of weak-ass game I expect from Pats fans.

finally someone with a thought in their head!

as for records, your opponents records will be alot better when you are the worst team in your division. as for your wins, the saints was a good one. cin has the same bottom-of-afc-north 2-5 as yourselves. if the pats lost their games, their opponents records would be 13-16. not great, but not bad. if you had beaten your opponents, they would have a much more comparable record to the pats opponents, but you punish the pats for winning games. plus that game against buffalo is a huge offset (0-7). the pats path this year will be more clear after playing teams like pit indy and the jets again.

we have also ran the ball on some top defenses, and with a bunch of nobodies. however, the nfl this year makes stats even more meaningless that usual as im sure youre all aware. only one thing matters, and thats wins/losses. the cowboys? they were supposed to be great, but no. the chargers? they are a great team according to stats, but have the same number of losses as the browns. the pats have gotten dominated in time of possession and a few others, but we win games, and theres no argument against that

regardless what percentage of a teams fans a bandwagoners (and i assume youre basing that on nothing), i am not. im not trolling (if you think im bad you should see the crap we put up with on my board). as for your confidence in the outcome, id love to be able to place a wager with you on the game. getting back to my original post, i think only 1 or 2 people have actually given me any kind of analysis. your fan base doenst know football or what? cmon guys lets talk football

I'll chime in....on paper, it's a mismatch, that's why the Pats are favored on our home field. The Pats have perservered nicely this year at 6-1, while the Browns are 2-5 due to turnovers & penalties. The pats are a perennial power, the Browns are usually an afterthought.

But, we will show up and Mangini will have his team ready. If the Browns stay strong against the run, it goes into Brady's hands. I was as shocked as anyone to see Brees struggle vs. our secondary, maybe it happens to Brady as well. This has been a strange NFL season, and it will continue this week, with the Browns fans fired up vs. our old coach.

I'm expecting a low-scoring slugfest kind of a game, and of course, the homer in me has the Browns winning.....12-7

regardless what percentage of a teams fans a bandwagoners (and i assume youre basing that on nothing), i am not. im not trolling (if you think im bad you should see the crap we put up with on my board). as for your confidence in the outcome, id love to be able to place a wager with you on the game. getting back to my original post, i think only 1 or 2 people have actually given me any kind of analysis. your fan base doenst know football or what? cmon guys lets talk football

Come on, Man. You didn't really come here for "analysis" did you? You can get that from a magazine/newspaper site or a neutral website.

The only analysis you need to know is that the Pats are 6-1 and the Browns are 2-5. The Pats have a Hall of Fame QB, the Browns are starting a snot-nosed rookie probably. Beyond that what else do you really want to analyze?

This sight is essentially for slinging mud and for getting it slung back at you. Are you so naive as to think otherwise?

But I will throw out a little data for you:

Bill Belichick may have been the worst HC in the history of the Cleveland Browns. And that is all we care about. Nothing he has done since means a cabbage fart to us.

well, ill take your hatred for my team as pride like always do... because we win... alot. no one talks crap about the browns because we dont have to. as for me talking a bunch of crap, i dont think i did once. all i did was come in here looking for a friendly analysis lol. have fun watching the game, i know i will!

one last thing before i go, id bet almost anything that hillis doesnt have a big game. just like every other back weve faced this year

I hope you really didn't run off with your tail between your legs. Are all Patsy fan that big of Patsies? Come on back. Don't be a puss. It is just cyberspace. No one is really going to bite one of your yarbles off.....that's if you've got any yarbles.

Archived