THE BROWNS BOARD

Titans Claim Moss

1 more season

Speaking of Kenny Britt he and Nicks with the Giants were taken at the bottom of the first round, not too far from when we took Robo. Those two WRs have emerged as potential stars while Robo looks to be a colosal bust! What were u thinkin Eric!

Okay he may be bad at throwing the deep ball but have you seen some of the throws he made to kenny britt the past two weeks they were great throws, and know im not on there bandwagon im telling you what i think its going to do to opposing defenses so if u wana check back in 6 weeks and tell me im wrong then you can but i believe that it will only make there offensive more explosive and harder to stop and now there at least in contention with the Colts and Texans, Let him be a parasite in the locker room people win with different personalities he had no problems in New England so ill guarantee it to you that he greatly improves there offense

Ummm, maybe in the past but he is throwing the deep ball great this year. Vince Young also has the highest QB rating in the NFL thus far this year. Despite being out a couple of games with injuries he is passing great this year.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?sea...mp;d-447263-n=1

Speaking of Kenny Britt he and Nicks with the Giants were taken at the bottom of the first round, not too far from when we took Robo. Those two WRs have emerged as potential stars while Robo looks to be a colosal bust! What were u thinkin Eric!

Hmmm.....bottom of the first......

Robot and mo......second round.

Apparently Eric was thinking more than you.....he chose a player that was still available.

Archived