THE BROWNS BOARD

Massoquoi

585Dawg

he played vs the Saints, right? along with Cribbs. what injury are you referring to 585?

if the Pats take away Watson we'll need he and Robo to get some separation more than ever.

No, I'm almost 100% MoMass didn't play.. Cribbs, yes, he played. And I just looked at MoMass' stats this year and wow are they HORRIBLE... I wonder how he's going to come back after getting laid out like that.. can't really get much worse, haha.

I think Massoquoi has valid #2 WR skills for next year. Just hasn't been getting the ball and then got his noggin knocked. He's way more explosive in his cuts than Robiskie... a guy with a career hanging from a thread right about now. He really needs to show something between now and the end of the year.

All the WRs are auditioning for the next 11 games for the #2, slot, and a roster spot behind our new #1.

No, I'm almost 100% MoMass didn't play.. Cribbs, yes, he played. And I just looked at MoMass' stats this year and wow are they HORRIBLE... I wonder how he's going to come back after getting laid out like that.. can't really get much worse, haha.
i'm almost positive he did, 585. he was activated and dressed for sure, i saw him on the sidelines.

they were both probably mentally fuzzy, and i'm near certain Mo played as well.

i'm almost positive he did, 585. he was activated and dressed for sure, i saw him on the sidelines.

they were both probably mentally fuzzy, and i'm near certain Mo played as well.

MoMass did not play.

Recorded no stats.

May have dressed, but who the shit cares?

who the shit cares? why would he be activated and one of the gameday 53 if he wasn't going to play?!?

just because he recorded no stats doesn't mean he wasn't on the field. i believe i saw him, what you got?

I specifically remember them saying something along the lines of "Cribbs will start today at WR to take over MoMass's spot"

They dressed him because if they didn't they would have to sign another Yamon and its just not worth the trouble, MoMass probably would have gone in and played if one of our wide outs went down, but I'm 99% sure he never stepped into the huddle

I specifically remember them saying something along the lines of "Cribbs will start today at WR to take over MoMass's spot"

without reading into it that could just mean Mo wasn't the #1.

until i rewatch i cannot be certain. i do know Carlton Mitchell was activated though, fwiw. imo he's better than a Figurs and he was potentially the guy who would step in if someone went down, not Mo.

i readily admit i had a couple bloody marys (games start @ 11 here :)) but i still think i remember seeing #11 on the field. in fact, the fellow next to me at the backer's bar and i were talking about how we liked that he manned up and got back on the horse, so to speak, after taking that vicious hit, just like Cribbs did.

at any rate, he should be 100% for tomorrow as it's been several weeks now since the hit and there are no other injuries he's had, at least none published i've heard about.

if anyone can prove it i'll give them their due but just saying it doesn't make it true.

guess i'm gonna have to go watch Rewind if i really wanna know for sure...just like ya'll.

MoMass was inactive versus Saints.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news-and-e...d9-c5503984acf9

Zombo

Does it really matter if he dressed and didn't record stats?

He was useless to us last week. Plain and simple. He either sat the bench, or just went out and ran routes on the backside or blocked.

Either way, he was useless. Unlike today, when he looked pretty good.

Archived