THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Tailgate party Notice- Jets

roach

TO MUCH BEER ... Please Help

A youth baseball program has contacted us with a problem. They ordered too much beer for last weekends fundraiser and have over (10)Ten cases of Budweiser to sell. If you need beer for Sundays Tailgate Party, please consider purchasing it from us at $17.00 per case. We will provide the beer on ice in a cooler for you to use during the party, but will need the coolers back afterwards. All money will go back to the youth baseball programs general fund to off-set the over-expenditure.

To order a case of Budweiser, please send inquiry to stan@createns.com

Thank-you for helping.

No Bud Light?

Zombo

--don't want to get too filled up for cornholing.

TO MUCH BEER ... Please Help

A youth baseball program has contacted us with a problem. They ordered too much beer for last weekends fundraiser and have over (10)Ten cases of Budweiser to sell. If you need beer for Sundays Tailgate Party, please consider purchasing it from us at $17.00 per case. We will provide the beer on ice in a cooler for you to use during the party, but will need the coolers back afterwards. All money will go back to the youth baseball programs general fund to off-set the over-expenditure.

To order a case of Budweiser, please send inquiry to stan@createns.com

Thank-you for helping.

Stan, you can use that money I lent you for the Strippers other night (sorry Jets tickets at tailgate), to bring along case or two for myself. save me carrying any down. as have feeling could be bit hungover from Saturday with Howie and G joining the festivities.

Stan, you can use that money I lent you for the Strippers other night (sorry Jets tickets at tailgate), to bring along case or two for myself. save me carrying any down. as have feeling could be bit hungover from Saturday with Howie and G joining the festivities.

I'll bring you one and pay you the balance I owe you. I also may be able to get rid of your spare ticket, waiting to hear back from someone.

I planned on rolling in at 7, about the time I did last Sunday. Seeing as I wake up by 5am every day...I'll just shower up, dress, and head on down.

The advanced weather is high of 49 with rain.

Russ, I CANT wait to hook up again. I am so on for an early start, see you down there.

Sounds like a great line-up.

With all the downtown happenings I decided to get a room at the Crowne Plaza so I didn't have to make a half ass attempt at staying sober in the evenings. ;)

Ed, I have a high school buddy coming 'Bob' and his kid. Bob is the one who brought the banner for us all to sign that he was shipping over to the reverse in Iraq for the ClevelandCaresPackage ( www.Clevelandcarespackage.com)

You can catch Bob this hour on at WKNR 850 (http://www.espncleveland.com/) as their Veterans Day guest to pimp his 'Cleveland Cares Package' again. WKNR has helped Bob advertise where the Banner signs were going to be and gave Bob plenty of air time over the last few months. Listen for Bob to acknowledge 'CREATENS' for donating the website to the cause.

EDIT: He is on now

Sounds like a great line-up.

With all the downtown happenings I decided to get a room at the Crowne Plaza so I didn't have to make a half ass attempt at staying sober in the evenings. ;)

Party at 'Peen's place...... :lol:

I expect you fans going to step it up a notch. Watching from home I was dissappointed with the fans last week. I want to hear some noise!

What's the whether suppose to be like

The weather is 65-degrees today, very balmy for this time of year in mid-November. I think it won't dip much below 55-degrees for Sundays game time.

In regards to the Stadium noise, it is deceiving through the TV. I can remember the first game back in 1999 and the crowd started the game so loud that I thought my mellon was going to explode. The next day there were reports that the crowd was sub-dued and not loud enough. The crowd was into it last week, and in typical Cleveland Sports fashion they always know when it is a key point in the game or down to give it their all. I've read many quotes from the players that they've acknowldeged the fans ... Lebron is missing the Cleveland fan too, I can tell by his recent interviews. Last night at the Heat game, there wasn't a single person in the stands in the background of a courtside shot that had a Heat jersey on. Just a boring ass corporate wine-n-cheese crowd.

Cleveland fans will bring it this Sunday, you better believe. There will be plenty of butterfinger bars hurled from the dawg pound in Braylons direction

This new stadium however, does not 'thunder' like ole Muni use to though.

76347_464632216601_711121601_5499708_583

".164% Alcohol by Volume!" LMAO!

I expect you fans going to step it up a notch. Watching from home I was disappointed with the fans last week. I want to hear some noise!

What's the weather suppose to be like

The early report from the Winking Lizard is Howie, G-man, and Zombo are in fine form, we booed a couple of kids and their parents wearing Jets gear out of the place Friday night.

50 degrees is going to be a pretty mellow game- won't even need to wear gloves.

Patry Hardy boyz...........I wish I could be there Ed, but the timing was wrong. I hope we get on a roll and then I will have to come and freeze my buttocks off at a later game this year.

AFTER DAY ONE: G-Man, ain't looking to good already.

73836_454958303682_626853682_5684380_334

The best move I ever made was bringing my woman ... otherwise that would have been me every single morning.

I definitely would have drank with Howie and Garth until the cows came home Saturday morning. Then I probably would have drank with Mark-O all night Saturday and "Straight to the the Lot!" would have been more than a rally call. Then I would have drank twice as much of Hoorta's Orange Shit, Twice as much of Keith's Scotch, twice as much as Balpeen's moonshine and twice as much of Skippy's "vodka" ... not that I didn't have my share, but I came out relatively unscathed.

I couldn't even get arrested. Or get Sue arrested (that's Hoorta's wife and she actually requested to be arrested). Although I tried real hard to get Mark-o arrested (the homo wouldn't take my can of beer as we walked in front of three cops).

Great time had by all ... although I had nightmares of Howie's naked Hillis stomp last night.

Zombo

Archived