THE BROWNS BOARD

kosar released

WRREBEL

I have started much dumber topics before, yet you choose this one to call out..

Do we need a topic about al harris? At least kosar was a great brown.

But point is taken

Al Harris could possibly be a Brown. I could see if it was something like Kosar files for bankruptcy again...but this topic had no purpose or relevance. Just critiquing.

Bernie Kosar was the man. After the Colts left Baltimore and before the current team that will remain nameless (kind of like Lord Voldemort for you Harry Potter fans), I watched quite a few Browns games here in Baltimore. I really wish that the Browns would have beaten the Broncos in one of those AFC Championship games during that time. I think Kosar and the Browns would have done at least as well as the Broncos and Bills of that time.

Well, the date of more importance than Kosar being released was 2 days ago, and that was Nov 6 1995! We all know what happened that day! :mad:

Being a former Colts fan, and current Ravens fan, the only thing I think Art Modell did correct in the whole debacle was tell the Cleveland fans what was coming before it happened. At least you weren't blindsided like Baltimore fans on the snowy morning of March 29, 1984, when all traces of the Baltimore Colts were removed from their Owings Mills MD training facility by 10:00am. By the way, March 28th Robert Irsay said he was not moving his team anywhere.

Archived