THE BROWNS BOARD

Countdown Daily: How Good Are The Browns

Joker Boy

That must have been really painful for Dilfer to say that. The only thing I have heard from him since the Browns traded him was negativity.

Trent Dildo pisses me off. Reporters are not supposed to show bias and he clearly despises the Browns. He can fck off.

Lol its funny to hear trent dildo saying good things about the browns but it is becoming obvious we are going to have a very good team in the not so distant future and all reporters and commentators need to um get themselves ready to find some other team to degrade and pick on!

The bungles are looking like a good bet or how bout those cowturds?

Yeah Dilfer is an idiot, how does being a washed up qb give him credibility as a football analyst? then again this is ESPN, so I'm not surprised.

My favorite Dilfer quote was back in 08? he said "you can't bench a good quarterback, on a bad football team" He was talking about Derek Anderson getting benched...yeah Dilfer how's #3 doing now in Arizona? That "good" quarterback is on a decent team and he got BENCHED in favor of an undrafted rookie...pretty good if you ask me...

I spoke to Dilfer waiting to board a plane last year and he seemed a bit smug. I don't think he's the worst analyst. He certainly wasn't a great QB but he lasted in the league a lot of years so he must have done something right.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. He's being complimentary. Accept it gracefully and hope to give him and those not yet converted more positive things to crow about.

I just heard Adam Schein (the biggest Mangini Hater on the planet) say "You have to give Rob Ryan and Eric Mangini credit these last two weeks...". It was surreal. Then again, he followed that up with a backhanded slap that Holmgren did not take the opportunity to endorse Eric as a coach last week (not entirely true). He also said if Browns don't make the playoffs...Mangini is gone and they start over.

Yeah Adam. That makes perfect f***in' sense.

Dilfer has simply been honest. Just because the truth hurts is no reason to belittle the messenger.

When he said the Browns were a dysfunctional organization he hit the nail on the head and just because some of you don't like to hear the truth doesn't mean the truth is not the truth.

To reply with a quote from above:

Yeah Dilfer is an idiot, how does being a washed up qb give him credibility as a football analyst? then again this is ESPN, so I'm not surprised.

My favorite Dilfer quote was back in 08? he said "you can't bench a good quarterback, on a bad football team" He was talking about Derek Anderson getting benched...yeah Dilfer how's #3 doing now in Arizona? That "good" quarterback is on a decent team and he got BENCHED in favor of an undrafted rookie...pretty good if you ask me...

That type of analysis is why I despise him. Its not that he's a bad analyst, but he dogged the Browns excessively.

Dilfer has simply been honest. Just because the truth hurts is no reason to belittle the messenger.

When he said the Browns were a dysfunctional organization he hit the nail on the head and just because some of you don't like to hear the truth doesn't mean the truth is not the truth.

The Browns were in fact a couple of years ago, was dysfunctional. But now as you can see, they're getting better as an organization and as a team.

I was gonna say the same thing. It clearly turned out that Dilfer was right. And I think he's right again now. He's good.

Did he say "were" or "are" dysfunctional? Prior to this year and for the past 10 years, yes, they "were". We have known that long before it ever frakking crossed your mind...or his mind.

But are they now? I would hope not. It would not appear so.

Archived