THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns songs

bigbaddawgjr

A buddy of mine at work , is also a song writer and he wrote a cool browns song. Check it out and let me know if you like it and also is published so if you like and want to buy click on the links. Frick n awesome.

MySpace (third song in the player)

http://www.myspace.com/wolfcanyonband

Amazon-MP3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001Q1RWO...77&sr=103-1

iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/album/a-better-place/id300599520

Ya know i luv my football, i luv my cleveland browns!

Pretty awesome song sounds like about every browns fan!

At one point i use to have a cleveland browns anything and everywhere, may as wells of had an alter in front of the TV to match (and actually considered it) but the wife (also a browns fan)pointed out just how tacky our place looked and after thinking about it for a month decided(under pressure) to move almost everything into the den..

I may be pulling it all back out plus some new stuff soon! hehehehe

Ya know i luv my football, i luv my cleveland browns!

Pretty awesome song sounds like about every browns fan!

At one point i use to have a cleveland browns anything and everywhere, may as wells of had an alter in front of the TV to match (and actually considered it) but the wife (also a browns fan)pointed out just how tacky our place looked and after thinking about it for a month decided(under pressure) to move almost everything into the den..

I may be pulling it all back out plus some new stuff soon! hehehehe

Heck I love it when we are playing good ball and competitive. So now my wife doesn't bother me on sunday, says I can watch the game or go to the game. Before she always picked on me since 93 about getting a good team to root for, but I never could even when they left and we were out of football for a while I still could not root for another team and now she is wearing browns stuff.... WOOOF WOOF..GO DAWGS

If you guys could let everyone know about this song. He is a song writer and is trying to get his stuff out there. Right now couple of his songs are being looked at by keith urban the country singer.

remember the old bernie bernie christmas song that was awesome someone needs to recreate it for the now team.

LOL I still walk around singing A Ratigliano Superbowl Team, well what I can remember of it anyway. I remember how happy I was as a young sprig getting my 45 record and playing it over, and over till my Mom was ready to kill me. Brian Sipe a passin, Newsome a catchin,. Great, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

LOL I still walk around singing A Ratigliano Superbowl Team, well what I can remember of it anyway. I remember how happy I was as a young sprig getting my 45 record and playing it over, and over till my Mom was ready to kill me. Brian Sipe a passin, Newsome a catchin,. Great, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

I had that 45 when I was a kid too. I still think I have it, u think its worth anything?

I had that 45 when I was a kid too. I still think I have it, u think its worth anything?

I think it may only be worth fond memories of a sweet time to be a Browns fan. You still may have yours? I wonder if there may be others out there somewhere, I have not heard that in a lloooong time.

I think it may only be worth fond memories of a sweet time to be a Browns fan. You still may have yours? I wonder if there may be others out there somewhere, I have not heard that in a lloooong time.

I found it now need to get a turntable to hook up to usb to rip me a mp3

Archived