THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs in First Place

Zombo

I don't miss Ledouche or Brown. I would have loved Lebron to stay or to man up and leave with dignity... At least then I wouldn't despise him. I don't blame him for going but the way he did it was awful and proved he's a liar. He could have gotten talent to this team if he would have said he was staying and I bit of talent (and maybe our new coach) would have gotten us a championship or several in my opinion. That being said, it sounds like we have a better coach and with Lefag gone, some of our players who have been good at times are now better on a regual basis.. coincidence? I have no idea as I can't watch!

I know its dumb but I would much rather have them compete than be last. LeFag can't have been the entire team.. Yeah he was amazing while here but it was all built around him and what did that win? Lemme see some MO! (cheesey I know) and some V and some B and some A and lets name all the players I love!! Shame on you for leaving big Z but I understand it and I still think you won't get that ring. I hope not there anyhow. (that being said BIG Z is my favorite NBA player and I wish him the best of luck!)

Archived