THE BROWNS BOARD

Source: Browns work out three defensive backs

Gips

The Cleveland Browns auditioned three defensive backs Tuesday, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

Although the AFC North club worked out safeties Gerald Alexander and Ko Simpson and cornerback Eric King, none of the players were immediately signed.

Alexander and Simpson have both started previously.

King is an experienced reserve.

/Salute!

Maybe no big deal but this is what i love to see, this regime never stops looking for those rare semi no name guys that may fit the system and or impact the team...

The AFCN better look out!

The Brown and Orange are going to take back what is ours!

Source

Jason Allen was a first round pick that started seven games this year. He's listed at 6'1" and 200 lbs.

He never truly found a spot on the Dolphins otherwise in four years. He sounds like an incredibly good locker room guy. The Miami Herald posted these tweets from him:

On Wednesday morning, Allen Tweeted, ``Good morning to all! The type of day you'll have is your choice, so you choose what type of day you'll have. I'm going to have a great one!!''

After being cut, Allen Tweeted, ``I just want to thank all of the loyal Dolphins fans for their support towards me during my yrs here. You'll are the best!!''

That sounds a lot like the kind of guy the Browns like.

O yes it could hurt defentily no to jason allen i live down here in South Florida and the few games i have watched he was terrible i mean the game they had agasnt the Jets he pretty much single handlely game it to them,to 3rd downs on the last drive they threw it right at him and he missed a game saving tackle

O yes it could hurt defentily no to jason allen i live down here in South Florida and the few games i have watched he was terrible i mean the game they had agasnt the Jets he pretty much single handlely game it to them,to 3rd downs on the last drive they threw it right at him and he missed a game saving tackle

Still an improvement over Eric Wright.

Archived