THE BROWNS BOARD

Baltimore Loses!

TheClevelandSound

roddy didn't push off, dude had a terrible position and lost his balance with a 'nudge' if you want to even call it that from roddy white.

But on a lighter note, roddy's on my fantasy team, and the ravens lost.

Win-win

This.

People need to man up and quit blaming the refs for losses. The DB clearly lost his balance, took a little contact and went down. Roddy White is a monster and the Falcons deserved to win.

This.

People need to man up and quit blaming the refs for losses. The DB clearly lost his balance, took a little contact and went down. Roddy White is a monster and the Falcons deserved to win.

Whoa whoa. I think you guys are taking his comment in the wrong context. He didn't say the Ravens deserved to win cuz of the refs. He said Roddy pushed off past 5 yards, which he did. But they deserved the win.

Keep on losing Ratbirds and hopefully Stoppers.

I figure rod didn't push off, that the defender initiated the contact, and did a nice forward roll to try to draw a penalty.

Typical squeeler and dirty stupid ugly rotten ratbird ploy.

Atlanta flat out deserved the win.

Now all we need is the Bungles and Steelers to lose this weekend and the Browns to win and the rest of the way looks solid :)

We know how great we feel when we win, but some icing on the cake is on that weekend everyone else in the AFC North loses. It does'nt happen alot but it always makes the winning high just a little higher. Now with the ratbirds down, the Who-daze about to be waxed by the Colts, lets root for NE to complete the deal with the stealers.

Ravens remaining schedule, and my predictions in BOLD

Week 11: at Carolina Panthers (Sunday, Nov. 21 / 1 p.m. / CBS) WIN

Week 12: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Sunday, Nov. 28 / 1 p.m. / FOX) LOSE

Week 13: Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday, Dec. 5 / 8:20 p.m. / NBC) LOSE

Week 14: at Houston Texans (Monday, Dec. 13 / 8:30 p.m. / ESPN) WIN

Week 15: New Orleans Saints (Sunday, Dec. 19 / 1 p.m. / FOX) LOSE

Week 16: at Cleveland Browns (Sunday, Dec. 26 / 1 p.m. / CBS) MUST LOSE

Week 17: Cincinnati Bengals (Sunday, Jan. 2 / 1 p.m. / CBS) WIN

*This puts them at 9-7.

Good night for Ghoolie. The game was on at Billy Hardwick's Lanes but I was too busy eating really good hot wings, and flirting with some really well built and chubby red neck chicks.

Oh yeah, I also shot a 675, w 22 strikes 1 missed spare. Ravens loose, Ghoolie adds yet another series well North of 600 to his fine collection.

Good bowling, bouncing boobs, great food and the Ravens take it in the eye socket. Oh yeah, I topped it off with a three mile walk with two of my pitbulls and a nice Flor De Gonzolez Torpedo cigar.

God was very, very good to me today.

Go Browns!

Damn. You just became a really cool character I'll be wedging into something very soon. Anyone who thinks richer is happier (the Harvard study says otherwise) is full of shit. Great stuff. Made me want to follow the prescription to a tee.

One week at a time. If the Steelers lose to New England, it helps, but a Ravens loss and a Browns win is a really nice weekend already. To pull within 2 games knowing they come to our place? Definitely within reach. Also pull for the AFC West overachievers to all come crashing down to earth.

It doesnt matter about Baltimore, bc steelers will win the division which will still place us at odds against the pats or jets and a few other teams for the wildcard. Sure it would be nice if ravens lose, but we arent looking to win the division, the only way we're playing post-season is through the WC.

But if it happened to the Steelers, it was the refs fault.

Steeler fans aren't the ones blaming the refs. Everyone else does. If you're in a game and the refs can decide it you didn't play well enough to put it away. Honestly I'm just glad the Browns are winning. I can now read and post less because there isn't a Steeler hate thread at the forefront of the message board.

Is it me (except for the Ed Reed hit) is everyone in the NFL BUT the Browns hitting like sissies?

Yet a good majority of this message board clamored over and over for some sort of something to happen for the "heavy hits" The players are now handcuffed. I'm just glad the players union filed a grievance.

Steeler fans aren't the ones blaming the refs. Everyone else does. If you're in a game and the refs can decide it you didn't play well enough to put it away. Honestly I'm just glad the Browns are winning. I can now read and post less because there isn't a Steeler hate thread at the forefront of the message board.

Of course the Steelers fans aren't going to blame the refs for making calls in their favor.....as they usually do.

Besides, you are wrong. You just had one of your ilk on here bitching, moaning and groaning about all the referees calls that supposedly went against the Steelers in the Bengals game last week. A game the Steelers won. What do you call that?

Yet a good majority of this message board clamored over and over for some sort of something to happen for the "heavy hits" The players are now handcuffed. I'm just glad the players union filed a grievance.

I disagree at all. I think the players are getting with the program. Hell, even James Harrison made a good, hard, legal hit against Jordan Shipley to knock the ball out of his hands and save the game. If he had made his typical head butt illegal style of tackle it is my belief he would have not knocked that ball out of the receivers hands.

It doesnt matter about Baltimore, bc steelers will win the division which will still place us at odds against the pats or jets and a few other teams for the wildcard. Sure it would be nice if ravens lose, but we arent looking to win the division, the only way we're playing post-season is through the WC.

Well, it sounds crazy NOW. But if the Browns win and Steelers lose, it's not so crazy, since they both come to our place to end the year.

Dont interrupt their Fantasia~Land. They NEED that Facade... Its almost all they have to keep them sane from the Past 20 some years.

Dont interrupt their Fantasia~Land. They NEED that Facade... Its almost all they have to keep them sane from the Past 20 some years.

haha, you steeler fans are so pathetic. If our team is so damn bad, why do you even care? Why do you come here every single day? Oh yeah, because you are all most likely 15 year old acne infested shit bag punks that have nothing better to do than troll on the internet. I know one thing, if my team had won multiple super bowls (hell even one!), the last thing I would care about is going to a rival teams message board and repeatedly spewing shit day after day. You guys are truly pathetic. You wonder why we hate the steelers? Its because they have shitbag lowlife fans like yourself.

Archived