THE BROWNS BOARD

This'll Get You in the McMood for Sunday

shepwrite

Earl, chinks for the thanks, you are by far my poster on this board. I also must say, I am very proud of Shepwrite finally handing out someone thanks or mana, I did not know he had it in him.

Yeah, you did. I even complimented KoK on a ton of his posts on the other board... didn't help anything. I love great posts and always go out of my way to praise them.

You have a WILDLY off-base opinion of me. Please don't drag it over. We're not playing that way.

Yeah, you did. I even complimented KoK on a ton of his posts on the other board... didn't help anything. I love great posts and always go out of my way to praise them.

You have a WILDLY off-base opinion of me. Please don't drag it over. We're not playing that way.

Still can't get over yourself and the condescending tone can you?

Stick with ole Riff, he'll teach you a thing or two about football and QB's. I'm just glad you have come around on McCoy, it was an absolute hoot going back and reading the old threads with you insinuating anybody who thought Colt could be a good one was basically an idiot. Good times man, good times!!!

Hey, at least Jimmy Fukcnuts is tearing it up LMAO..........

Heh. Always nice to see you, Riff. I wouldn't know what to do without at least one wacky-ass poster who's personally obsessed with me. Plus, you can always be counted on to find "condescension" where nobody else would see it. I'd say you don't seem to know what it means... but that would actually be condescending.

Clausen actually had his best day as a pro yesterday, took some steps, as his coach said, put up 191 yards and no picks... but I'd still take McCoy over him 20 times out of 20. I've kind of fallen for the kid and nothing happened yesterday to change that. The game-tying drive was spectacular, and done without a serious outside receiver.

Interesting stat: McCoy has now gone three entire games without a pick or a fumble. Rookies don't do that.

We in Texas are use to the criticism of Colt McCoy and laugh about it now. So many people come on here from Texas now because the kid is loved for his heart.

From day one when he started at Texas as a Freshman the critics ripped him. That kid getting picked a part by critics is nothing new. Yet he still managed to carry a mediocre high profile College Team on his back. I use to wonder if Colt listened to the critics and took notes just to prove them wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

If anything Colt was just in the dumps cause he knew he wasn't going to be able to start early on. He is use to being a High profile starter. College Football is as big as the NFL these days, and Texas is not a small team.

The kid is Special and time will prove it as always.

Archived