THE BROWNS BOARD

Baltimore police are mad they lost.

dapz

a little off topic, but i thought it should be posted none the less. so its friday night, my boy a skins fan (my #2 team) are leaving the bar and the baltimore police pull us over for leaving a bar, my boy who is driving is repping his skins jersey he does well on the field sobriety test, im watching in the mirror, the officer says he "thinks he may have had too much to drink" and cuffs him and takes him away, I then get the test, I literally pass with flying brown colors in my browns beanie and jersey, recite the alphabet backwards, walk the line, follow the pen, balance on one leg, he has an officer frisk me and bring me home, never giving me the option to drive the car that is now being towed back home, i asked if i can drive it home, and he literally tells me to be quiet and get in the BACK of the squad car cuffed, and ive done nothing wrong.

EXCEPT ROOT FOR MY BROWNS WHO ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS NOT YOUR SHITTY ASS RAVENS WHO ARE xxxxING TERRIBLE AND SHIT THE BED vs THE FALCONS.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE A SHITTY DEFENSE WITH A MURDERER ON IT??? THAT STILL CANT STOP PEOPLE.

i live in baltimore by the way, and i hate it, i truly do.

GO BROWNS. I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO SEE THESE RAVENS xxxxTARDS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DIVISION EVERY YEAR FOR THE SHIT I GET PUT THROUGH.

and thats telling you how i really feel.

im a little drunk, nothing serious, on the safe side i have a sober friend coming to pick me up and drive me to the police station in order to bear witnesa to what is happening to our friend and to make sure they have the story straight.

i am going to wear my browns gear with pride.

i dont care if i have to watch the jets game through bars.

its absolutely Retarded what these people in uniform are allowed to do.

Archived