THE BROWNS BOARD

browns v jets game

bigbaddawgjr

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest birddog1
Nice covergae TJ Ward, he at least should have delivered a late hit to the head right?

Hey silverdouche, I think you have him confused with James Harrison.

did you guys see the hit on edwards frickn awesome

A typical uneducated Browns fan - you hate the guy because he left your precious team - just like Lebron - you stupid idiots. Cant you just accept the fact that the majority of big stars dont want to play in Cleveland? Let me ask you a question - if you were a great athlete making a ton of money - would you?

A typical uneducated Browns fan - you hate the guy because he left your precious team - just like Lebron - you stupid idiots. Cant you just accept the fact that the majority of big stars dont want to play in Cleveland? Let me ask you a question - if you were a great athlete making a ton of money - would you?

looks like you don't know much because Edwards was disliked even when he was here, people are glad he's gone but still have a strong dislike towards him. get a life instead of trolling.

looks like you don't know much because Edwards was disliked even when he was here, people are glad he's gone but still have a strong dislike towards him. get a life instead of trolling.

This is my life - keeping my foot on the side of your head - its a wonderful life man!

Archived