THE BROWNS BOARD

browns v jets game

bigbaddawgjr

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get em Browns! I hate the fan base in Cleveland, I really do but I love watching the AFC North outside the lowly Bengals beating up on teams. Makes for great football and a really solid division.

I don't want to hear about anybody other than Colt starting the rest of the season. Great job running the no huddle in the last two minutes for a tying score.

I think we got our QB!

100% agreed.

I hope we can win this game but if we don't then nobody should be calling for anyone else at QB but him. Think if this kid had a legit WR?

Man that sucks.

The Browns had the Jets on the ropes and were just about to deliver the finishing blow and then this happened. Man the Browns should have had this one. I really think the Browns outplayed the Jets today.

No reason to hang your heads, I think with a QB like Colt McCoy there are better days ahead for Cleveland fans. Too bad for my Ravens.

I don't believe in curses but Cleveland has a curse

alright let's not get crazy. i know we lost but COME ON. we beat two of the best teams in the league in the past weeks and held another one to a 20-20 tie until 20 seconds left in OT. yeah we lost. sure i screamed and threw my beer across the room when holmes broke away for the win but you know right now i'm proud of our team (especially our D) and i don't feel that bad. we know we have our qb. next year we load him up with some serious weapons.

Man that sucks.

The Browns had the Jets on the ropes and were just about to deliver the finishing blow and then this happened. Man the Browns should have had this one. I really think the Browns outplayed the Jets today.

No reason to hang your heads, I think with a QB like Colt McCoy there are better days ahead for Cleveland fans. Too bad for my Ravens.

Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!

Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!

did you ever think that the jets took away half of what we were trying to do offensively? relax. stay away from the windows.

no blame calling from my direction. stuckey was simply trying to make a play. the interception was really the key as it should have been dropped but that is hard to say when it is coming right at you in a pressure situation. I didn't expect the browns to do anything pinned back like that.

tough loss.

regroup and head down to Florida next week.

Archived