THE BROWNS BOARD

browns v jets game

bigbaddawgjr

Yeah, I agree, but th eoffensive play calling is just horrible!! If they don't fire Dabol after the season this team will never win anything!! It won't matter who the QB is. I'm just tired of Daboll and his crappy play calling!!

It's kind of hard to do anything when you only have the ball for 7 minutes in one freakin half. Deboll's play called has turned a whole 180 this year and he has turned me from a hater to a lover of his offense. I would like you to tell me what plays he specifically called that we not good.

no blame calling from my direction. stuckey was simply trying to make a play. the interception was really the key as it should have been dropped but that is hard to say when it is coming right at you in a pressure situation. I didn't expect the browns to do anything pinned back like that.

tough loss.

regroup and head down to Florida next week.

I liike your attitude, and I am glad Stuckey tried for the big play (he did it earlier and set us up on a 3rd and short) but he needs to know in that situation that he either needs to get out of bounds or at the very least hold on to the ball. As long as he is in he will always have the one play that kills us. I think he has had one in at least 4-5 games this season.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's kind of hard to do anything when you only have the ball for 7 minutes in one freakin half. Deboll's play called has turned a whole 180 this year and he has turned me from a hater to a lover of his offense. I would like you to tell me what plays he specifically called that we not good.

I liike your attitude, and I am glad Stuckey tried for the big play (he did it earlier and set us up on a 3rd and short) but he needs to know in that situation that he either needs to get out of bounds or at the very least hold on to the ball. As long as he is in he will always have the one play that kills us. I think he has had one in at least 4-5 games this season.

Stuckey caused us the kansas city game this year.

Stuckey caused us the kansas city game this year.

The ones I can remember are the dropped punt return against the Steelers that killed any chance we had, a fumble against I can't remember, and a pass from Wallace that he batted up into the air so it could be intercepted. Oh and he also ran with the DT that intercepted that Delhomme pass instead of tackling him to save the TD, he literally ran right next to him for 20 yards.

Archived