THE BROWNS BOARD

Stuckey

Soju

And how could Haden intercept on the 3-yard line????

If he bats that ball down the Jets have to punt and we get a shot at a punt return. Surely we'd not have started on our own three.

your right we could have even started at the 2 or even 1 your right tho the chances would have been better for the 20 yard line but anything could have happened esp with stuckey doing punt returns he might have even fumbled

Stuckey fumbled at a time you just can't, in overtime in field goal range. You just don't do it, period.

That and Rogers missing a sack on Sanchez at the five... wow. Those were two huge loser plays... as in, plays that make you lose.

McCoy was great on the last drive in regulation... not so great in overtime. Missed a wide open Watson on that play-action on first down from his own end zone.

First you can't tell a player to just drop a pick, you just can't because you really don't know what is going to happen. Maybe the kick a field goal and get it, maybe the go for it and get it, and maybe we drop the punt return. Also I have always said this, that Stuckey will find a way to screw up. Whether it is a fumble, you missing a pass and tipping it up in the air, he will find a way to have one horrible play. We might as well put Mitchel in and use him in the slot.

Some of you guys are always going to be whiney bitches. We're not going to make the playoffs anyways. We finally have a competive team and people still bitch. Hillis fumbled this game too. Its a team game that takes 4 quarters of football and there are plenty of plays that could have changed the game.

As I said before, Stuckey has been our best wr and done more than anyone expected. Just be happy we've made improvements and have a decent team. For fcks sake, he was just trying to win the game.

Some of you guys are always going to be whiney bitches. We're not going to make the playoffs anyways. We finally have a competive team and people still bitch. Hillis fumbled this game too. Its a team game that takes 4 quarters of football and there are plenty of plays that could have changed the game.

As I said before, Stuckey has been our best wr and done more than anyone expected. Just be happy we've made improvements and have a decent team. For fcks sake, he was just trying to win the game.

I'm used to Hillis fumbling. I've been saying all season, he's going to fumble once a game. Might as well get it out of the way in the first quarter.

Stuckey just tried to get extra yards, cant blame him for that. We play our butts for almost 5 quarters and the best team did win. Its hard to make play also when the other team steals momentum with 10+ minute drives. That game was full of emotions and for once in a long time my heart didnt actually hurt after a game. We gave it our all, we smacked them and they smacked us. It was a team loss. Anyway go Browns and as for Stucky, move on brotha, and tear it up next week. Go Browns.

Really guys really? Stuckey was playing with all heart and he fumbled yes, but fumbles happen in the NFL. I guarantee you he doesnt do it again.

What we should be more upset about is how long the jets had the ball in the 3rd and fourth quarter. If our D gets them off the field quicker we wouldve won.

i don't blame stuckey for the loss, it was just at the worse possible time.

what pissed me off was how many sacks we should have had. i must have jumped up and screamed at least 5 times when they either had sanchez and he got away or we were one step away. that sucked and could have changed the outcome easily.

i don't blame stuckey for the loss, it was just at the worse possible time.

what pissed me off was how many sacks we should have had. i must have jumped up and screamed at least 5 times when they either had sanchez and he got away or we were one step away. that sucked and could have changed the outcome easily.

Totally agree.

He wanted to help his stats.

Image if you're a rookie and you see the ball coming to you like that. You're most likely gonna be excited and get the interception. Even some veteran players wouldn't think to knock it down. He'll learn and hopefully he'll remember for next time. I honestly don't think he was trying to pad his stats.

Archived