THE BROWNS BOARD

Stuckey

Soju

I, like many, was torqued whenn Stuckey had the ball stripped.. He went from hero to zero in a matter of seconds..In retrospect I feel that nobody feels worse about what happened than Stuckey. You can't

fault the kid for trying to make a play that would help his team win the ballgame. He's got my respect and I hope he continues to see a lot of passes thrown his way.

I, like many, was torqued whenn Stuckey had the ball stripped.. He went from hero to zero in a matter of seconds..In retrospect I feel that nobody feels worse about what happened than Stuckey. You can't

fault the kid for trying to make a play that would help his team win the ballgame. He's got my respect and I hope he continues to see a lot of passes thrown his way.

Very true. You can whine that he lost the game with the fumble. It was our best chance to win. At the same time, however, you want the kid to rebound mentally. We need him, especially if Cribbs' health is in question. Stuckey has been very valuable to us as he seems to be the most productive of the wide receivers. He gets better separation and he even has some moves after the catch.

No one guy lost us that game. If you want to gripe about one play then that's a bit short-sighted. There were plays that lost us the game. How about the sacks that never were? How about Eric Wright not covering Cotchery hopping around on one leg?

Be upset but get over it.

Browns fans make it hard to be a Browns fan.

We just went 2-1 against three of the top five teams in the league. The team is BETTER. The Coaching is the BEST we've had since the return, we finally have a QB, we finally have a TB that can take advantage of our Fullback which is one of the BEST in the league. We have some of the BEST Special Teams players on the league, one of the BEST kickers in the league, the BEST tackle in the league, a GREAT center, Players on Defense that play with heart and intensity.

Quit yer bitchin' and get excited, if things keep headed in this direction, the next few years will be quite fun :thumbsup:

Archived