THE BROWNS BOARD

WTF!!

dawg08

megatron was targeted four times that game because a healthy Revis was covering him not because they just didnt want to throw him the ball lol

I can agree with that. Revis is good when he's healthy. Damn good. But that contract nonsense got in the way, and Cromartie proved he is more than capable of handling the load.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but that was kind of dictated by the fact that we intercepted the ball at the 2 and were backed up really bad. one mistake, game over. they did try the pass that mccoy overthrew.......after that mccoy almost ate a safety in the end zone, not much else you could do. the previous series we were going for the win no doubt. then stuckey fumbled. game was ours. if we would have won, which we had the chance to do and should have, would you still be pissed about the play calling?

i'm actually pretty happy (considering we lost) with the team and the whole org. i see really good things in the future and i haven't been able to say that in a long time.

+1, if you listen to Mangini's post game presser, the Browns could easily have played for the tie- they even thought about it. Do the math- 1:35 left. I believe the Jets had one TO left- three runs into the line, and game over. One first down and game over. I for one wouldn't have been upset if the game had turned out that way.

Archived