THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow. Great Game. Go Jets

Jonny from NY

J E T S!!!

GREAT GAME! Jets pulled it out of their ass on that one. Probably should've ended in a tie, but I'll definitley take it. Good teams get lucky, and the Jets did get lucky. But they made a few more defensive plays than the Browns. Sanchez played great and toughed it out after the injury. The Browns deserved at least a tie in that one. They should be an exciting team to watch the rest of the year.

26-20 get out of the dawg pound with a win and back home to the meadowlands! 7-2!!

J E T S!!!

GREAT GAME! Jets pulled it out of their ass on that one. Probably should've ended in a tie, but I'll definitley take it. Good teams get lucky, and the Jets did get lucky. But they made a few more defensive plays than the Browns. Sanchez played great and toughed it out after the injury. The Browns deserved at least a tie in that one. They should be an exciting team to watch the rest of the year.

26-20 get out of the dawg pound with a win and back home to the meadowlands! 7-2!!

yeah i'm in ny and gotta deal with all you guys tomorrow............ugh. jets are really good and i was proud of the way the browns played. had a couple of chances to win but, alas.........congrats to yooz guyz. what's up with sanchez? he looks like he's got a busted knee but he gets outta at least 4 flippin sacks? geez. hope you guys do it this year so the fans can give it a break for a while. :lol:

yeah i'm in ny and gotta deal with all you guys tomorrow............ugh. jets are really good and i was proud of the way the browns played. had a couple of chances to win but, alas.........congrats to yooz guyz. what's up with sanchez? he looks like he's got a busted knee but he gets outta at least 4 flippin sacks? geez. hope you guys do it this year so the fans can give it a break for a while. :lol:

I thought the Browns were going to be a wreck this year. Up until three weeks ago that is. What a turnaround. I loved, then hated, then loved, then hated Mangini as the Jets' coach. But I think he may be hitting his stride there and you guys should be looking forward to a good ascension over the next few seasons. They gave the Jets all they could handle and this game could have gone either way on at least a dozen plays. It was a great game, and I don't think the refs made any horrible calls (which is a really nice surprise this season).

One last point...I thought the Jets got the far better end of the Sanchez draft-day trade, but seeing some familiar faces out there today, I think it was a rare trade that worked out better for both teams. With that O-Line, Hillis, and what looks like a really nice surprise in Colt McCoy, the Browns are no joke.

Major props to the Browns and good luck the rest of the way.

Good teams get lucky, and the Jets did get lucky.

Nothing lucky about it, good teams pull out close wins and bad teams don't. I watched the Patriots pull games out of their azz for ten years while the Jets lost them. Most games go down to the wire.

I'm not sure what happen to the Browns in the second half. I don't know why Hillis didn't get more touches and I don't know why Sanchez was getting five seconds to throw. The Browns were dominating both lines in the first half.

Both teams gave the opposing qb way too much time.

Looking at that pass defense, I really don't know how the Browns crushed New Orleans and New England.

And as far as not gloating or locking the thread, sounds more like Miami here than the Dawg Pound. I thought you guys were tough.

And as far as not gloating or locking the thread, sounds more like Miami here than the Dawg Pound. I thought you guys were tough.

We are tough. But you don't know how much shit we take every single week. Tomorrow warning Jacksonville Fans (yes they do exist) will be on here talking shit.

Plus, this loss hurts worst than most.

Does everyone agree with me (at least Browns fans) that the game felt like a playoff game? I just had that weird feeling.

Nothing lucky about it, good teams pull out close wins and bad teams don't. I watched the Patriots pull games out of their azz for ten years while the Jets lost them. Most games go down to the wire.

I'm not sure what happen to the Browns in the second half. I don't know why Hillis didn't get more touches and I don't know why Sanchez was getting five seconds to throw. The Browns were dominating both lines in the first half.

Both teams gave the opposing qb way too much time.

Looking at that pass defense, I really don't know how the Browns crushed New Orleans and New England.

whatever. we gave you your props, now go play with your cat.

well you had

the Gastineau penalty in 86

the Lucky couch behind the back td in 2002

The no call force out on Chris Baker a few years ago

it was our turn

So does

talking like this

help your point get

across better or do you

just seem like a total internet tool?

well you had

the Gastineau penalty in 86

the Lucky couch behind the back td in 2002

The no call force out on Chris Baker a few years ago

it was our turn

Your turn for what? The jets offense flat out beat us. We couldn't sack Sanchez and your O had a long and tiresome drive on us. There was no luck, it was a pretty good Ref'ed game and the jets just beat us.

I think the Giants should get some tape of Hillis and have Brandon Jacobs watch it. Hillis is everything Jacobs never became.

i dont know, brandon jacobs looked pretty good in 07 and 08 and helped his team win a super bowl. sure he's slowed down alot the past 2 seasons but big bruising RBs don't last too long in the NFL.

So does

talking like this

help your point get

across better or do you

just seem like a total internet tool?

I'm gonna close this if there are too many cocky NY fans. We dont deserve that right now.

Plus, this loss hurts worst than most.

We are tough. But you don't know how much shit we take every single week

Well

at least

I'm not

a whiny

"don't be mean to us"

pussy.

Your team

is dead

so you can ban me

you crybaby homo.

Enjoy

the

off-season

yet again.

Well

at least

I'm not

a whiny

"don't be mean to us"

pussy.

Your team

is dead

so you can ban me

you crybaby homo.

Enjoy

the

off-season

yet again.

Go

F

yourself

douchebag!

tell vinny

bag of doughnuts

he can

F

himself

too.

Now go

get your

shinebox.

nice game Browns...Jets were very fortunate....that's the first time Stuckey did anything good for the Jets. The Browns are delfy better than I gave them credit for. This was another game the Jets got lucky on....but good teams win ugly....the Browns seem to have a real nice foundation....good luck the rest of the way

You can be plenty happy. Just don't gloat.

And admit you were wrong about Hillis :)

I get being excited after having your team suck for awhile. Jet fans have been in that positon way to many times.

Hillis is good, but what did he have like 80 yards? Plus he had a fumble. I think Greene's numbers were better, and their isn't a bunch of Jet fans lined up to blow him. You need a good back to compete in this league. Congrats, you got a pretty good one.

Archived