THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow. Great Game. Go Jets

Jonny from NY

Any idea who you'll be taking with the third pick in the draft? We'll trade you a bunch of shit guys for the pick like last time.

good one. savor the win and good luck the rest of the way. i'd be pissed if you didn't make it to the big game. -peace.

Now I know remember why I hated new jersey. Dude the jets don't even have there own stadium and they play in new jersey. I'm pretty sure there that's gay but not as gay as this

http://bumpshack.com/wp-content/uploads/20...gq-photos-6.jpg

lol so your team loses in a nailbiter in overtime to a better team and the best you can do is say the Jets dont own their own stadium and they play in new jersey. damn that makes me feel horrible, i know what would cheer me up, a santonio holmes TD in OT...o wait...

Your ball control is the only thing that limited him really in the second half.

You guys were impressive controlling the clock, kudos for that.

you're absolutely right. the best defense against a guy like Peyton Hillis is to keep him off the field. still don't know how you guys got him for brady quinn lol. what a steal.

and won because of a lost fumble in overtime.

and the Jets missed three kicks, all teams make mistakes and it's never about one play

The league isn't about blowouts, it's about close games since 75 percent of games are close. Your wins against NE and NO were nice, no doubt, but you were involved in five close games and lost four. That's the difference between good teams and bad teams.

The Jets rushed for 172 yards and Schottenheimer did a nice job of mixing Shonn Greene with LaDanian Tomlinson. Greene and LT rushed for 3.6 and 3.2 averages respectively which isn’t great but it was good enough. It was a real nice balance attack between Greene and LT and Schotty off plans were not dull this week. Browns gave a hard fight to us though

http://jetsfan.com/Home/tabid/74/ctl/Detai...68/Default.aspx

Hey Browns fans. Just wanted to say you guys have a damn good team and gave us all we could handle. Some Jets fans will say we didn't play our 'A' game but I thought that overall the Jets played pretty well. The Browns were just THAT tough. When your QB matures and you upgrade the WR position, you're gonna be a scary team. Good luck the rest of the way and sorry (well, not that sorry!) that things turned out the way they did yesterday. The Jets have been on the wrong end of tons of games like that!!

Hey Browns fans. Just wanted to say you guys have a damn good team and gave us all we could handle. Some Jets fans will say we didn't play our 'A' game but I thought that overall the Jets played pretty well. The Browns were just THAT tough. When your QB matures and you upgrade the WR position, you're gonna be a scary team. Good luck the rest of the way and sorry (well, not that sorry!) that things turned out the way they did yesterday. The Jets have been on the wrong end of tons of games like that!!

I was hoping for a tie. Good luck to the Jets.] with the rest of the season.

That was an intense game and one of the better ones I’ve watched in awhile. It seemed to have playoff intensity and it was fun watching each team trade hard punches. The Jets looked prepared, played well (except for the FG unit) and Sanchez didn’t make any costly mistakes (or should I say his mistakes didn’t lead to costly repercussions). It was obvious after Cribbs, Fujita, and Brown left with injuries, the Jets were a little too much for the Browns to handle. Even then, the Browns made it a game, never gave up and might have won if a few plays went the other way. Browns fans should be proud of the way they played. The Jets have been adding skill players for the past two year on top of the foundation that Mangini laid. Only after year 1.5 of the rebuilding project, Browns already have a solid foundation to build upon and can hang with any team. I hope Holmgren will allow Mangini to continue to build his program as no one deserves it more.

Goodluck for the rest of the year and I hope the three starters you lost will be back ASAP.

I see alot of chirping going back & forth here. Brown's fans talking about us getting lucky & not having our own stadium (Not true), and Jet's fans bangin on Hillis & talking about how much better we are then the Browns. Look, it was an excellent game, the Browns are defly on thier way to becoming a force in the AFC and the Jets are defly one of the top teams in the AFC. Can't we all just agree that both teams are on the way up?

Great game Browns fans. Hang in there, keep playin hard & good luck the rest of the way.

"Johnny From NY" won't be posting here for awhile. The rest of you jets fans heed the warning, although you have been alot better than he has, so thank you :)

I always hate when a Jets fan gets banned :D

As was mentioned in another thread I run a Jets site and have to say that Jet Nation has nothing but respect for the Browns after that game. Mangini has grown as a coach and we wish you guys luck going forward. Please beat the Steelers, Miami and the Ravens!

it was a tough game but I appreciate a close game like that almost more than our wins over the Saints and the patriots as we can really step back and see what we have and where we still need to improve in order to get back to becoming a regular in the playoffs.

Archived